Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions (76268 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by makeherscream(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
just imagine their nonsense comments no matter what a woman do just walk away . not on till she stab you to death before you know that some women are evil. OGA beat nonsense commont for her eyes she no go try that nonsense again. just negudu the public disgrace.
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by Gkemz: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Most curvy ladies mainly the short ones are like flies that perch on a scrotum.
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Michelle55:
what about the men that batter their wives beyond recognition? What's their own punishment

What if it's the wife who started the abuse and the man provoked
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
OP, you should have added "Curvy "Short" Lady"
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by Igwe29(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is a high level of embarrassment which is one of the things I detest in this life. What could be the brain behind her courage and boldness to carry out this heinous act? I wouldn't mind to leave an unforgettable mark on her big pudgy face.
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by manuelkel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wait i wish say na the guy car them use come the outing. Waka jejely,enter car,go house take whisky and sleep. Hustle starts tomorrow
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions by fyneboi79(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
advocate666:

If na soldier you go reply? Keyboard warrior.
soldier na spirit?? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.