Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate (7759 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Not Ready Yet, Says Dele Alake (Video) / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Rasbel(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2019
The list is with me la. e kuku serious
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2019
tolakush92:

People like you ain't fit for living in Nigeria
I guess you're a togolese

With that your loosed mouth

Be careful and don't call the first citizen of Nigeria a fool because you're unfortunate

You didn't see I was tempted?

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by stonegarden: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2019
When govts major policy is fulani what good does one expect from a recycled ministerial list of confirmed failures from top to bottom?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Guruindahouse(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2019
People that need a positive change engage in protests and even revolution. Lets learn from Arab springs and other sane countries that took their destiny in their hands. Nigerians, we are all keyboard warriors, let's stop all these rants and move enmasse to protest.

Buhari is not the one in charge! Four years is a long period of time o.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Lincoln275(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Too early for this drama nah
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Bizibi(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2019
I talk am,I was expecting this news.....what I actually heard is true.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2019
tolakush92:
I BELIEVE IN BUHARI LED FG
WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT
WE WILL HAVE OUR MINISTERS

NEXT LEVEL IS HERE
WE ALL SHOULD EMBRACE IT

Zone B

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by hisgrace090: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Grace001:
Obi has said it all. Buhari only aimed to become a president, every other thing is seen as a stress to him. No handover of government, still the same man running the affair of this country yet selection of ministers is now a big deal. Indeed there was a country

This is the greatest observation.

Buhari is not ready to stress himself for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Ogaga87(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2019
The spirit of missing and missing has visited us again...

Hope our budget won't miss

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2019
This early morning... Chaiii so Sad to be in this Country
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by DennisEche(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2019
If na to lead protest against church Nigeria's dikk go erect strong like cocked rifle but to protest against this disaster at the helm of affairs now them don weak. I blame Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by anytexy: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Noise makers "
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Dareal90s(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Awol1:
Yet another round of waiting without people to drive the economy.

Las las after all this delay, we still see Audu Ogbeh who either wants to import grasses for cows from Brazil or wants to Rugarize the entire country for cows through his ministry.

Buhari is a disaster we warned Yoruba Muslims about, but they thought it a false alarm.

I am tempted to call Buhari a BIG FOOL but I will resist that temptation.

I pray this country survives Buhari, if not, the trajectory of this country might be set in the path we might not reverse by the time Buhari is done.

Can't u live your life without mentioning Yoruba? Seems Yoruba nack ur mother.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Sterope(f): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Buhari and the Senate Chapter 2

Or False news

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by MYHUBBY: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2019
thank God my brain is not brainwashed to defend that total failure online

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by bendike: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2019
tolakush92:
WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

NEXT LEVEL IS HERE
WE ALL SHOULD EMBRACE IT
Its so sad to see a young man like you not realizing how this joke of a government is playing with your future.
It took over 6month the last time to appoint ministers when other countries were fighting to stabilize their economies during the oil price crash 4 years ago and hence our current state where we have lost value of over 300%.
Same thing is happening again. Taking his time? Do you even comprehend the effects on the economy? It's not as if we are Qatar or UAE with all the money in the world.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2019
, sarrki, deomelo, benekruku report for duty pls!!
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Peroh426: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2019
It seems SARAKI AND PDP had stolen the ministerial list
Ndi oshi
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2019
bendike:

Its so sad to see a young man like you not realizing how this joke of a government is playing with your future.
It took over 6month the last time to appoint ministers when other countries were fighting to stabilize their economies during the oil price crash 4 years ago and hence our current state where we have lost value of over 300%.
Same thing is happening again. Taking his time? Do you even comprehend the effects on the economy? It's not as if we are Qatar or UAE with all the money in the world.

Play with whose future
I don't know how carefully selecting Ministers will affect my future
If you were in the same position as his, you'd do same

Most of the people that worked with him on his first tenure were either been introduced to him by the party or some set of cabals

It's time for him to get together and choose people who he trusts... It's about trust and not who referred you

Even tho we don't have ministers now
It has nothing to do with the economy
The country is running and work is in progress

What are the works of the perm secs.. they will actually fill in the place before BABA BUHARI finally appoints his ministers
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by olawuyirasaq: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2019
We know is with ur OGA @ d top..
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by sterlingD(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2019
You don't mean it but RUBBER STAMP said THE LIST has reached them

Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by freeze001(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Even you know that the right time to start is at the beginning but mumu politics no go let u talk true. Well done Mr Believer

tolakush92:
WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

NEXT LEVEL IS HERE
WE ALL SHOULD EMBRACE IT
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by freeze001(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Ehen! Na una na, people wey dey see road dey shout say Buhari no follow, say na empty vessel, una say no say even him empty, loud noise be music. Today you are proud to say you didn't support him in 2019 so we should clap for you abi? Did u not know that the intoxication of power would not let him allow free n fair elections or you believed your voters card had any value to 'vote him out if he doesn't perform' or that buhari was a gentleman like Jonathan? Reformed democrat abi? Well done.

babzo:
Nigerians wake up. There is no one driving the car, the driver has either fallen asleep or he is busy watching a YouTube video.
This is not about PDP, APC, North or South. I supported Buhari in 2015. I supported him even in 2003 when he couldn't win North or South, even 2007 when he couldn't win Katsina. I did not support him in 2019.
This man has NO PLANS for Nigeria. Hes just enjoying his retirement. Hes flying to every country he can in private jets on public funds.
If GEJ was clueless, I cant even describe what PMB is.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by babzo(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2019
freeze001:
Ehen! Na una na, people wey dey see road dey shout say Buhari no follow, say na empty vessel, una say no say even him empty, loud noise be music. Today you are proud to say you didn't support him in 2019 so we should clap for you abi? Did u not know that the intoxication of power would not let him allow free n fair elections or you believed your voters card had any value to 'vote him out if he doesn't perform' or that buhari was a gentleman like Jonathan? Reformed democrat abi? Well done.

Your clap was never needed bro, but appreciate your comment. Democracy is freedom of choice. I would vote for Buhari again if it was 2015, but definitely not 2019.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by freeze001(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2019
babzo:

Your clap was never needed bro, but appreciate your comment. Democracy is freedom of choice. I would vote for Buhari again if it was 2015, but definitely not 2019.

You haven't quite understood the implications of that 2015 vote then. He ought not to have never put a foot in because he is worse than the worst of Jonathan. It may be difficult to accept but just stop and think.

And..I ain't no bro!
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by babzo(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2019
freeze001:

You haven't quite understood the implications of that 2015 vote then. He ought not to have never put a foot in because he is worse than the worst of Jonathan. It may be difficult to accept but just stop and think.

And..I ain't no bro!

Sorry Mam. My apologies.
But i have no regrets.
I am not a witch, nor a wizard nor given the gift of seeing the future by God.
Thats the beauty of democracy, vote for anyone you believe in and if you no longer believe in them,try and vote them out by voting against them.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by freeze001(f): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
babzo:

Sorry Mam. My apologies.
But i have no regrets.
I am not a witch, nor a wizard nor given the gift of seeing the future by God.
Thats the beauty of democracy, vote for anyone you believe in and if you no longer believe in them,try and vote them out by voting against them.

Of course you're no witch but what did you do with all the warnings from those who clearly read the antecedents of this buhari and ascertained correctly that he was up to no good? I am sure you lampooned them and called them wailers and haters yet rather than accept that you made a mistake you keep trying to justify it by saying you would do the same all over again if 2015 were to be repeated.
You can exalt the beauty of democracy in actual democratic countries not a crude place like Nigeria where the president especially those former military heads of state will make sure they pocket all agencies and machinery of government to suit their personal desires. See what has played out today? That is why he should never have been allowed in...
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by jamiusegun(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Baba Go an Head We stand Behind you. Don't let any body rush you to select good among them.
Re: Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate by babzo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
freeze001:

Of course you're no witch but what did you do with all the warnings from those who clearly read the antecedents of this buhari and ascertained correctly that he was up to no good? I am sure you lampooned them and called them wailers and haters yet rather than accept that you made a mistake you keep trying to justify it by saying you would do the same all over again if 2015 were to be repeated.
You can exalt the beauty of democracy in actual democratic countries not a crude place like Nigeria where the president especially those former military heads of state will make sure they pocket all agencies and machinery of government to suit their personal desires. See what has played out today? That is why he should never have been allowed in...

Thanks. I still disagree.
I didnt call anyone wailers or haters, im not an APC member nor take politics to that extent. My ultimate vote is for a King not of this world.
I had and still have many friends who voted the other way in previous elections.
Given the same circumstances and situations I would still have voted for Buhari in 2015.
Thousands died unnecessarily under GEJ that shouldn't, and unfortunately many more thousands continue to die unnessarily under PMB . I believed PMB would stop that or at least make a strong passionate effort to so so. He didnt and hasnt, ,so he lost my vote in 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Cautioned On Your Posts On Nairaland / You Were Late Osinachi’s Secret Lover, You Made Her Husband Jealous – Kemi / Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.