Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Business Ï Can Start With 4m - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ï Can Start With 4m (3020 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2019
nonut:
Ever wondered why those Igbo boys in popular markets, that served their master and were settled, do well?
It's simple. They learnt the scopes and the tricks of the business.
Any business you're gonna start without learning the ropes for like 5-6 months is a waste of your hard earned cash.
Don't give your money to anyone to manage, not even your best friend/family.
Any business you're involved in and you know little or nothing about it, is a big risk.
My humble advice.
you are right. but I think if I get into the field I will learn gradually nd follow up.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by kinglee007(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2019
SavageResponse:

If you are willing to offer him 70% stake in a company that is your idea it means that yuou indirectly want to pass the bulk of the risk to him.

What then is your risk and a stake in a business that is supposed to be your idea? Just 30%? angry

There are terms and conditions to it (and it favours both parties). The investment is going to be insured because of it's nature. I basically will handle the operations (since I have the basic idea of how I expect the business to run). Will also be advised and guided by the larger equity owner (so as to always keep him/her in the loop). I just want the project to run and affect lives positively.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by SavageResponse(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2019
kinglee007:

There are terms and conditions to it (and it favours both parties). The investment is going to be insured because of it's nature. I basically will handle the operations (since I have the basic idea of how I expect the business to run). Will also be advised and guided by the larger equity owner (so as to always keep him/her in the loop). I just want the project to run and affect lives positively.

People generally do not invest in business so they can just "Affect lives positively" as you said.

That is bull crap people say in order to be politically correct

The main reason for going into a business is to make money.

If you want the OP to entrust his money to you then you need to do the following

1. Prove that you have the experience and competence to do this business

2. Show that there is a market for the services you want to provide (this means you need to demonstrate that money will be made)

3. Walk the talk - Be ready to stake your own money in the business by doing preliminary stuff like registering a business name and probably buying some of the tools of the trade or business

This list is not exhaustive but it will do for the time being

2 Likes

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by nonut: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
616autos:
you are right. but I think if I get into the field I will learn gradually nd follow up.
Hehehe! Learning on the job?
Recipe for disaster.
It's like learning how to drive, with a bus filled with passengers.
You'll lose money and your customers as well.
Patience is the key to every business.
If you're not patient enough to learn the business, how are you gonna be patient to wait, when customers are not forthcoming?
I know a friend who made the same mistake. He started a business without learning properly.
Within two years, he closed up.
He was lucky cos he had his main business to fall back on.
Anyway, what do I know? Do whatever you want.
It's your money.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by nonut: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Some guys are already making offers and promising good returns for the Op if he invests his money with them.
Story for the gods.
Please go to this thread and read well.
https://www.nairaland.com/4853587/what-worst-business-investment-how
Most of the reasons why many people failed in that thread was because they either entrusted their business to someone or they knew little or nothing about the business.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by kinglee007(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2019
SavageResponse:

People generally do not invest in business so they can just "Affect lives positively" as you said.

If you want the OP to entrust his money to you then you need to do the following

2. Show that there is a market for the services you want to provide (this means you need to demonstrate that money will be made)

3. Walk the talk - Be ready to stake your own money in the business by doing preliminary stuff like registering a business name and probably buying some of the tools of the trade or business

Thank you for the response.
1) Proving my experience and competence in the business is not a problem. I would gladly do it so as to ensure that the purpose of "proving" is acquired. Which is, getting the investment I need. Sadly I can't do it here. A direct pitch to the investor will prove a lot.

2) There is a market that is ripe and ready for the business. As a matter of fact, one of our competitors just launched a part of our business module. It doesn't really bother because, we might have similar ideas but different marketing strategies to achieve success.

3) Walking the talk has never been a problem for me. The business is registered and also certain amount of capital has been invested into it. But, then again, my initial stake is not enough to launch the business fully. Else I wouldn't be seeking for a larger capital to grow the business.

And if you still think that it's "bull crap" that one does not go into business to affect lives, you better think again. Business yields money and that's true, but the impact it has is what will make it or mar it.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by kinglee007(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2019
SavageResponse:

My guts never deceive me. I know you know me. You've made it obvious in your first and second post. Time will tell though
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
nonut:
Some guys are already making offers and promising good returns for the Op if he invests his money with them.
Story for the gods.
Please go to this thread and read well.
https://www.nairaland.com/4853587/what-worst-business-investment-how
Most of the reasons why many people failed in that thread was because they either entrusted their business to someone or they knew little or nothing about the business.
one bottle for you brother really learnt alot in that thread
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
HirePurchaseNG:
I can show you how to export solid minerals to china and how to also supply chinese companies in Nigeria.

sure of this?
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
616autos:

Location ?
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by healthserve(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
616autos:
ï need direction ï want to know à business ï Can start with 4m ; ï am more interested in importation biz

Have you found your way about/around this?
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
healthserve:

Have you found your way about/around this?
no brother any idea
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
is there any one into importation of spare parts from Germany or Japan
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Sternvillesltd: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
616autos:
ï need direction ï want to know à business ï Can start with 4m ; ï am more interested in importation biz

There’s limited supplier of wood logs to the buyers now due to the rain as a result there’s more profit in this season. If you’re interested try invest in just a container. It is an export deal. You can reach out to me if interested thanks

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
any one into importation of spare parts from Germany or Japan please I'm really interested in that business
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by healthserve(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
616autos:
no brother any idea

Come partner in agriculture. Agriculture offers excellent opportunity to make steady returns. Invest in an Agritech company. Spend half on this and the rest on importation

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by EGJOSEPH1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
616autos:
any one into importation of spare parts from Germany or Japan please I'm really interested in that business

Are you interested in Importation Business?

I have here with me an E-book (pdf 87 pages) that reveals step-by-step everything you need to know on:

"How to Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA,UK And China With Little Capital as low as N11,000 - N100,000 or more And Grow It To A Fortune!!!!!"

In the contents, the following key contents you're sure of getting are =>

•Introduction
•Importation business requirement
•Things to Consider before Venturing Into
Importation Business (Market Survey)
• Hot in Demand Products that you can import From USA, Uk
And China To Nigeria
•The importation Website
•Searching for the right and cheap product
• How To Track shipment and confirm delivery
• Protection Against Scam
•. How to Order Goods from USA and UK
•How to avoid customs Duties ( If you don't know this secret, you will be paying heavily whenever your goods arrive in Nigeria
•How To Advertise And Promote Your Imported Goods/Products with or without a website
• How To Import Cheap used Cars From The USA

This guide will teach you on how to start importing cheap goods from USA,UK and China at their cheapest price and enable you make 150% - 200% profit.

Are you interested to take advantage of this business opportunity at a discount price?

Price is N10,000 only

But for the first 20 people to place their order they get it at ==>>

25% discount => N7,500 only

Place your order by reaching me on
08065790083 ==> Call/WhatsApp

And have it delivered to your email address.

Good Luck To You.

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
EGJOSEPH1:

I have here with me an E-book (pdf 87 pages) that reveals step-by-step everything you need to know on:

"How to Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA,UK And China With Little Capital as low as N11,000 - N100,000 or more And Grow It To A Fortune!!!!!"

•Introduction
And China To Nigeria
•The importation Website
•How to avoid customs Duties ( If you don't know this secret, you will be paying heavily whenever your goods arrive in Nigeria
•How To Advertise And Promote Your Imported Goods/Products with or without a website

This guide will teach you on how to start importing cheap goods from USA,UK and China at their cheapest price and enable you make 150% - 200% profit.

Are you interested to take advantage of this business opportunity at a discount price?

Price is N10,000 only

Good Luck To You.
this is just like motivational quotes I need real life something that I will travel there nd buy myself

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
healthserve:

Come partner in agriculture. Agriculture offers excellent opportunity to make steady returns. Invest in an Agritech company. Spend half on this and the rest on importation
what is agritech
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Thugaa: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
EGJOSEPH1:

•Introduction
And China To Nigeria
•The importation Website

Price is N10,000 only

Good Luck To You.
I am only interested in just one info from your pdf. Let me know how much i need to pay for it
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by sixbon2000(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Try out sports trading( almist like forex) and make up to 10% of your investment monthly
616autos:
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by ayoncox: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2022
616autos:

Just seeing this,

I want to know how your journey went.
Did your money increase or decrease
What lesson do you have to share with us

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
ayoncox:

Just seeing this,

I want to know how your journey went.
Did your money increase or decrease
What lesson do you have to share with us
well my journey increased I just entered into sales dorma parts and it's moving fairly well

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by beulah75: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Try recycling business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Generator And Pay Small Small! / Complete Guide On Building Quality Backlinks For Business Websites / Investing In Photo Lab Machine,noritsu Minilabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.