Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616419 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
DeutschMariano:

They've sent a second mail about payment? shocked
I got the one they sent last month but I've not got any mail about fee payment. When exactly did they send that one bro?

It reached on Friday, they're sending in batches though; not everyone has received this new set of emails yet. The mail stated a payment of €987.5 on/before 22-07.

Don't worry it's coming, since you got the nomination email, just go and find your bureau de change and get your euros ready.

Vielen grüße

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fabcol:
My boss Adhheir(Hamburg Presido in making) is going your way
abeg fabcol send me @Adhheir number make I whatsapp am .although I Don send am mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ketu223:
abeg fabcol send me @Adhheir number make I whatsapp am .although I Don send am mail

I just added you up on whatsapp bro...got the messages, sorry it took so long
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glowing1: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
How many times can one rebook. I hope they don't banned one from rebooking after many trials?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fabcol:
My boss Adhheir(Hamburg Presido in making) is going your way

My boss My homeboy cool. Make i famz German folks grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Adhheir:

My boss My homeboy cool. Make i famz German folks grin
Pls Adhheir cmpliments of the day. Pls are you presently in Hamburg? I applied to Hafencity University and will be there this winter. Just want to know and get more info from you or possibly link me to someone there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tommynaku:

Pls Adhheir cmpliments of the day. Pls are you presently in Hamburg? I applied to Hafencity University and will be there this winter. Just want to know and get more info from you or possibly link me to someone there

Nein sir, winter prospect. search for @lequatee and send a pm to him, he's currently in Hamburg and I'm sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Got my AM. Heading to Dortmund.

Would like to find out, is there a timeframe to drop the documents with the embassy?

Also, is there anyone in the house already in Dortmund.

Thanks always
I'm also going to Dortmund though I haven't done my visa interview yet. I sent you a mail pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tobiea: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice one... Do u know if the promo includes flight from Port Harcourt?
Chriswazo:

I will confirm that now and update you in a hurry

Meanwhile d have office at the PHC international airport for those in SE and SS, u don't even need to go there to book, u can book via email or call.
Call 012772230 and send an email to lagossales@thy.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tobiea:
Nice one... Do u know if the promo includes flight from Port Harcourt?
Yes, it does
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Amen!!!
oshotemi19:

Many thanks baba for your swift response. I really appreciate this. I will do just as you have advised. May God continue to enrich your wisdom. It will end in praises for us all in Jesus name, amen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cashmanbreeze: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fabcol:
[sub][/sub]There is an option for "other schools"

Yeah got that
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Would like to find out, is there a timeframe to drop the documents with the embassy?

Thanks always

Congratulations overdose4g
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adesunkanmi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Thanks always
Congrats chief
Can you please share when you did your interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Psychologist Is d house pls I need ur help, I don Dey wait for AD since May, and now if I c Pple saying “I just got my AM” I feel like crying and make ground swallow me. Dos dis means am a jealous person or a representative of village Pple undecided

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
gbens2000:
Psychologist Is d house pls I need ur help, I don Dey wait for AD since May, and now if I c Pple saying “I just got my AM” I feel like crying and make ground swallow me. Dos dis means am a jealous person or a representative of village Pple undecided
lol, yours will come

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chriswazo:
Turkish Airlines have just confirmed to me that they have student discount for those traveling this winter.
Baba make I follow u enter DE na, we no fit share that AM?....lol
you once vented an anger on me a day like that, so I let you dey ur lane since then, now I know the reason why, you are forgiven bro, I'm sincerely happy for you.
Go and do exploits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TemmyObiajulum: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Send it to the school by post
Baabu320:
Please these who apply to Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm do you send your document by post to the school or do you send it to their student service online...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
chimax1:
lol, yours will come
amen, cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
obibanks:

O Lord, please let me be a partaker of this
keep your hope alive, impossibility is not of our God.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bridget149: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
good evening guys,
i went for my interview since april 23rd but havent heard anything from the embassy, studentenwerk however, contacted me last week for hostel accommodation, stating i have to accept the offer by 21st of july,. classes are to start by sept 3 and my enrollment deadline is nov 16.

should i go ahead and accept the offer 'by depositing 700 euros' refundable
is there anyway for me to know my visa application status?
destination city is Stuttgart

thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
bridget149:
good evening guys,
i went for my interview since april 23rd but havent heard anything from the embassy, studentenwerk however, contacted me last week for hostel accommodation, stating i have to accept the offer by 21st of july,. classes are to start by sept 3 and my enrollment deadline is nov 16.

thank you.

I think you can from the analysis u have given... Pls what university in stuggart are u heading to?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
bridget149:
good evening guys,

thank you.

Yea sure! Don't lose the accommodation, odds are because of your deadline the embassy didn't start processing your application immediately like a lot of others on this queue earnestly refreshing their emails daily. You will get your AM soon, go ahead and pay for the accommodation.

Viel glück

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MicroMo: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Thanks always
bro please I sent you a private message. Please kindly reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bridget149: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
thanx, it's University of Stuttgart

imoriafe:

I think you can from the analysis u have given... Pls what university in stuggart are u heading to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
bridget149:
thanx, it's University of Stuttgart

hello, heading to uni tübingen. Heard it's close to stuttgart. Sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dahyormine:
Baba make I follow u enter DE na, we no fit share that AM?....lol
you once vented an anger on me a day like that, so I let you dey ur lane since then, now I know the reason why, you are forgiven bro, I'm sincerely happy for you.
Go and do exploits.

Thanks for forgiving bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TH14TW14: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good evening house!

Many thanks to you all for the contributions. I have this inquiry on behalf of an applicant who is going for masters this winter. She has a 1 year old baby and would like to know how much she would require in her blocked account in Germany to be granted visa together with her baby. For a single person, I know it is 8,640 Euros but for someone accompanied by a baby, I am unsure what the requirement is. Does anyone have any information about this situation?

NB: Applicant is self-funded but has sufficient funds.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
TH14TW14:
Good evening house!

Many thanks to you all for the contributions. I have this inquiry on behalf of an applicant who is going for masters this winter. She has a 1 year old baby and would like to know how much she would require in her blocked account in Germany to be granted visa together with her baby. For a single person, I know it is 8,640 Euros but for someone accompanied by a baby, I am unsure what the requirement is. Does anyone have any information about this situation?

NB: Applicant is self-funded but has sufficient funds.

Emailed the German embassy regarding blocked amount for children and was told around EUR500.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
gbens2000:

Bro it means that you're human. Let's be patient. Jesus will come through for us las Las..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Schrodinger22: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good day house, I am really happy with the wealth of information on this thread and want to use this opportunity to start my process soon

I would like to state my profile and my intention, will be very glad if the gurus in the house can advice me accordingly.

I had my undergraduate in physics/electronics since 2011, working in a telecommunication company till this moment and want to pursue my MSc in telecommunication related course. My CGPA is a bit low 3.2/5.0.

Can anyone suggest a good school for MSc in telecommunication engineering, found one University of Bremen is it a nice school? I am funding myself and already saved the €9000. What are my chances in getting a direct masters program with my CGPA and is there still hope for winter admission or i wait till summer? Please, i need your advice.

I look forward to hearing from someone...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.