Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615345 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Tank u ma...Resumption is April
sassy92:

When are you expected to resume? Visa appointments for summer usually begins around November.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
Tank u ma...Resumption is April 1st
sassy92:

When are you expected to resume? Visa appointments for summer usually begins around November.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Penialpriere:
Tank u ma...Resumption is April 1st

You're welcome. Abeg which school/course have already given you admission so early? My advice is that you wait till October/November then book appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Armstrong34:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, please my friend has a very vital question to ask...

She has 2 Admission Letters.... 1 Bsc and 1 masters Admission Letter...

She already has a Bsc in Nigeria which qualifies her for CAT A...

Since the Bsc Admission Letter was the first to drop....she went ahead to book for a visa Interview for Bsc....which she has already gotten a date

Now she has changed her mind and want to go for the interview with Masters Admission Letter...is it safe to go ahead with it.....

sassy92,fabcol,deutschmann and my other Ogas at the top...pls come of our rescue
Since she already has a Bsc, booking under category A whether she was going for a second Bsc or Msc was the right option. She can go for the Msc since she has Msc AL. No problem.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Good Morning,

Please is it advisable to put an appointment letter of a new permanant job (say 2/3 months old job) to the documents submitting for Visa Interview? Knowing fully well that granting leave is not possible.

Please advice, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2019
Msticks:
Seriously?Wow! So I can tell my mum I have gotten visa? Please just to be sure, does it mean it is as good as saying I have gotten visa? I can start checking for flights and stuffs?
Yes, you can start checking for flights and getting your stuff ready. Do not forget to forward the insurance thing they ask for.

Congratulations.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Yes, you can start checking for flights and getting your stuff ready. Do not forget to forward the insurance thing they ask for.

Congratulations.

Will someone take his or her passport to d embassy along with the travel insurance or send it through courier
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Don't complicate your application

RealPower77:
Good Morning,

Please is it advisable to put an appointment letter of a new permanant job (say 2/3 months old job) to the documents submitting for Visa Interview? Knowing fully well that granting leave is not possible.

Please advice, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Missmi: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
oluwafemi88:

Will someone take his or her passport to d embassy along with the travel insurance or send it through courier

You can drop it in person at the embassy or send it to them via courier. They usually supply that information in the Approval Message (AM) where the documents are requested.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Missmi:

You can drop it in person at the embassy or send it to them via courier. They usually supply that information in the Approval Message (AM) where the documents are requested.

Thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
RealPower77:
Good Morning,

Please advice, thanks.

Why do you want to complicate your application by yourself.
Not necessary
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Philfit:

Yeah i know, but from what the guy in need was saying, he got a conditional admission with a language requirement. Except i read something else.
That is why i clearly stated my points.

He wasn't talking about the 3 months visiting visa. And no, my friends did not use 3 months visa lol grin

And Conditional admissions that makes you learn the language for 1 year in DE before starting the full study program is more of a grey area between Student visa and language visa. You apply with a student visa but upon extension after you get to DE you would be given the same visa as a language student with only one difference ( you can work during summer holidays). Once you get your required proficiency B1 B2 C1 etc... You can then convert your visa to a full student visa and get your full work permit. You would do all this in Deutschland without having to come to Nigeria.

I know of 2 schools that give these for their German taught courses Uni Duisburg-Essen and TU Dortmund.

But yeah we might have misunderstood each other on what we were talking about. i am just stating this for future readers who might want to take German taught courses and learn the language in DE rather than Nigeria

My advice to anyone reading this - stay away from any course with conditional admission, especially German requirements.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
After losing my AD, I have already given up on this year's German parole. After all the hustle for AL.

We try again next year.....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
HighPriest0:
After losing my AD, I have already given up on this year's German parole. After all the hustle for AL.

Ha, what happened?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olamide34(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good day my fellow people in the house. I really your help.I want to apply for a master degree with my HND certificate. But the problem now is that I don't have that kind of money to deposit in the German block account. I don't know if someone can connect me with someone who can help me out.

Es wäre schöne. Wenn jemand ich helfen könnte.

Schöne Grüße
Olamide
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
RealPower77:
Good Morning,

Please advice, thanks.

Why do you want to complicate things for yourself. You are going for student visa not work visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
I think you should if its on your cv

RealPower77:
Good Morning,

Please advice, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Okey0075: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Guys please those that got two appointments dates like 12 and 13 , has anyone confirmed from the embassy which of the two dates is to be honoured,?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Baba, kindly go for the two dates o

Okey0075:
Guys please those that got two appointments dates like 12 and 13 , has anyone confirmed from the embassy which of the two dates is to be honoured,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fabcol:
Don't complicate your application

Thank you for the advice, but can it be stated on CV?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yes it can
RealPower77:

Thank you for the advice, but can it be stated on CV?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omoawoke: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
As anyone gotten appointment date in the last 48 hours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Judah04: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bro, I think it is the same for everyone. I have gotten my confirmation from Coracle. The recipient/Beneficiary name is one name like that. I got the same too. I don't think it is a scam.
Toluwase100:
please help me look at this o.

the reference text contains some digits and (my own name) bhu I'm quite worried about the other recipient names not having my own name.

Please people that has used Coracle, is it okay to proceed with the funding abi na jonzing b diz, please help o. Let it not be that there are different coracles abi Coracle site has been compromised by scammers o.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Blackgem:
Good evening house, I have a MSc admission but had a 3rd class in Bachelor's. Can I book category A?

Please which school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Toluwase100:
please help me look at this o

Me too..but I had to mail them.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
firstforum:

Bro, I sent you a pm.

I responded your email address is not connecting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
oluwafemi88:

Either ways. By courier or in person. But read through the instruction contained in your AM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
HighPriest0:

Bros, wetin happen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
When is your AD ?

Thatmgbekebabe:

No I haven’t
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SoftAnn25: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
I am anxious, my interview was July 4, 2019 last week Thursday was 5weeks after my interview, I funded my block account before the interview... Though on the website I read 6-12weeks, but I notice people have gotten AM, don't know why mine is delayed, I don't know if is the city or if my application have issue?

City: Siegen(NRW)
School: University of Siegen
Course: Roads to Democracy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wow
Siegen is actually very fast.. you would get your AM next week
PM, I am going there
SoftAnn25:
I am anxious, my interview was July 4, 2019 last week Thursday was 5weeks after my interview, I funded my block account before the interview... Though on the website I read 6-12weeks, but I notice people have gotten AM, don't know why mine is delayed, I don't know if is the city or if my application have issue?

City: Siegen(NRW)
School: University of Siegen
Course: Roads to Democracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.