Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615215 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SoftAnn25: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Just did ....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by udenze55: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
how long does it take for the embassy to review your documents after appealing...please your answer will be appreciated...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Any experience with those that have travelled with Egyptair?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aque(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
SoftAnn25:
I am anxious, my interview was July 4, 2019 last week Thursday was 5weeks after my interview, I funded my block account before the interview...
When’s your enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aragon1: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good day @sassy92. I have been following your posts and comments on this platform and do appreciate your selfless contributions. I would like to ask you a question. please, while applying for a masters program through uniassist, do i have to send a scratch card for waec/neco even though i have certified the certificate. thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aragon1:

Good day @sassy92. I have been following your posts and comments on this platform and do appreciate your selfless contributions. I would like to ask you a question. please, while applying for a masters program through uniassist, do i have to send a scratch card for waec/neco even though i have certified the certificate. thanks.

If you're applying for BSc, you need to send scratch card. If it's Msc, you don't need to.
But my advice is that you send irrespective of Bsc or Msc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hens88: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have been a guest on nairaland for so long, reading and observing until i stumbled on this amazing thread which finally graduated me from guest to membership tongue tongue
I want to really appreciate the moderators and all that has and still helping out with vital information in securing the German Visa.

Congrats to All successful candidates so far! By God's special grace we will also be sharing our success stories soon.

I intend to begin my application this moment but there are a couple of information I need..

First, I am wondering if I can get admitted for MSc (Supply Chain Management) with a 2.84/5 Nigerian GPA to a good German school.

2. I have considered going for another BSc but don't know how visible this will be considering my age (37) and status (single) sex (female)
Is it possible I get an admission and also a Visa?
Note: Bachelor's is in Accounting and I have no prior knowledge to my intended MSc course. (Just making a change in my career path)

Would really appreciate ur advice and contributions so I know the steps to take in this journey.

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
@Hen88
Your 2.84/5 here translates to 2.6 on the German scale. I believe with a good search u can get in.
Your age and status has no effect whatsoever in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aragon1: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
sassy92:

If you're applying for BSc, you need to send scratch card. If it's Msc, you don't need to.
But my advice is that you send irrespective of Bsc or Msc.
Thanks for your swift response. Most appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aragon1:

its not necessary if you are going for masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aragon1: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hello @all Please this is just to notify anyone applying to South Westphalia University of Applied Science for the summer section to include the Declaration of Consent form as this is the only way you can authorize them to Email your Admission letter. Else, you will have to wait for the the Admission letter to come by mail and it could take ages to arrive. I made that mistake and I'm trying to send it across now. I know many of us might have overlooked it. Also note that they are accepting documents through Uniassist for admission into the summer section for those that are interested and haven't searched. God's grace to all of us.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aragon1: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
benjamin139:

its not necessary if you are going for masters
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cherche: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
olatunji1187:
Please do we have people in the house who have funded their Fintiba account with new amount? How did you go about it from Nigeria.

I opened domiciliary account, and intend to make the transfer through it, but I heard that the maximum amount u can transfer once is 9000 Euro. Meanwhile Fintiba insist that the transfer must be made once (10450 Euro), else some additional documents will be required which may evenctually delay the process because of verification.

Please what is the new amount everyone is talking about? Is the block account no longer 8800 euro which I saw on the embassy's site?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
cherche:

Please what is the new amount everyone is talking about? Is the block account no longer 8800 euro which I saw on the embassy's site?
U haven't been here lately I guess.
€10236 (€853*12) effective Sept 1st.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
Quick question if you don't mind.
Im using two sittings.... WAEC and NeCo.
CGPA 3.0+

Can I apply in a German University for a masters in Engineering

Aerofly76
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Not sure though but I believe your bachelor's degree and transcripts will play a bigger role than your using a combined O'level (waec and neco) while seeking a masters degree placement.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Basalt(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fabcol:
Hey, young man! Where have you been
Depends but on average 4weeks.. could be less, could be more.
Yes it takes far longer days than BA

Thanks so much brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Basalt(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
eastafro:

From what I have read ,I think it depends on which city you are going and that city’s foreign office .
Whether SL or BA ,it takes 1 month average till AM .

Danke mein bruder.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by meekmill(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
horlorladey:
then I think the only solution is a blocked account. Make you no fall victim of scam.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aragon1:
Hello @all Please this is just to notify anyone applying to South Westphalia University of Applied Science for the summer section to include the Declaration of Consent form as this is the only way you can authorize them to Email your Admission letter. Else, you will have to wait for the the Admission letter to come by mail and it could take ages to arrive. I made that mistake and I'm trying to send it across now. I know many of us might have overlooked it. Also note that they are accepting documents through Uniassist for admission into the summer section for those that are interested and haven't searched. God's grace to all of us.

Thanks for this heads up, bro!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dollyp4lyf: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
I'm also heading to siegen and I got my AM on the 5th week..Hopefully you will get yours next week.Just keep hope alive..

Fabcol:
Wow
Siegen is actually very fast.. you would get your AM next week
PM, I am going there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hens88:
Hello everyone,
I have been a guest on nairaland for so long, reading and observing until i stumbled on this amazing thread which finally graduated me from guest to membership tongue tongue
I want to really appreciate the moderators and all that has and still helping out with vital information in securing the German Visa.

Congrats to All successful candidates so far! By God's special grace we will also be sharing our success stories soon.

I intend to begin my application this moment but there are a couple of information I need..

First, I am wondering if I can get admitted for MSc (Supply Chain Management) with a 2.84/5 Nigerian GPA to a good German school.

2. I have considered going for another BSc but don't know how visible this will be considering my age (37) and status (single) sex (female)
Is it possible I get an admission and also a Visa?

Would really appreciate ur advice and contributions so I know the steps to take in this journey.

Thanks in advance

Hello ma'am.

As per getting admission and visa, eventually, your GPA is not much of a problem. Neither is your age nor marital status.

But i am keen on knowing what you studied as your Bachelor's degree, and whether you have been practicing in the field of Supply Chain Management all these years.

As an unwritten rule, the more related your Bachelor's degree/course is to your proposed M.Sc course, the more your chances of getting admission.

Check out the M.Sc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management at Berlin School of Economics and Law.

If you are bucksed-up and can afford paying 10,000euros worth of schools every semester, also conaider the M.Sc Supply Chain Management program at Jacobs University, Bremen.

All the best ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dolpaz: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
oshotemi19:

You're welcome boss.....

Please let us invite the veterans in the house to give you a professional guide on how to handle this.
Eldee, Fabcol, Dolpaz, Deutscheman and all the elders on the forum I couldn't mention their names so as to conserve space, kindly come to the aid of a brethren.

I have contacted him via email !

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hens88: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thanks so much for ur prompt response. I do appreciate
I have a BSc in Accounting and works as an account officer presently but wanna change career path to SCM cos of some top management jobs am eyeing. grin

I only want tuition free schools but most I have seen in my search require tuition fees. Here lies another challenge.

odimbannamdi:

Hello ma'am.

As per getting admission and visa, eventually, your GPA is not much of a problem. Neither is your age nor marital status.

But i am keen on knowing what you studied as your Bachelor's degree, and whether you have been practicing in the field of Supply Chain Management all these years.

As an unwritten rule, the more related your Bachelor's degree/course is to your proposed M.Sc course, the more your chances of getting admission.

Check out the M.Sc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management at Berlin School of Economics and Law.

If you are bucksed-up and can afford paying 10,000euros worth of schools every semester, also conaider the M.Sc Supply Chain Management program at Jacobs University, Bremen.

All the best ma'am

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Headmaester: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Hello, good morning house. Please I’ve gone through the thread looking for a definite answer to my particular question. Can I apply into an Msc program with a HND degree? I would really appreciate any help I can get with this question

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2019
cy4by:
Urgent reply pls...

I gained admission to study African Verbal and Visual Arts (B.A) at the University of Bayreuth. I've booked for appointment at the embassy since May and I immediately got an automated mail that my appointment date is being processed and will be sent to my e-mail. Up until this moment, I have not gotten any mail from the embassy and I'm getting worried about it. I need advice pls... What could be the cause of the delay and is there anything I can do to hasten the process? Lectures will begin by 1 Oct.

N. B... It is stated on the visa application platform that no mail should be sent if you are yet to get a date from the embassy.
We are in same shoe poo
I got same course from Bayreauth and no appointment date yet, i have mailed the course coordinator and he said the deadline for enrollment is Nov 11

Help a worried one, pls.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by femibel: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2019
DrLiz:

I blocked €10236 but fintiba gave me confirmation for 8640 but my account still say 10236 so I think it will become effective from the 1st of September. Going for interview with €8640 you have nothing to worry about.
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello!
You'll have to mail Fintiba about the change so they can give you the new blocked amount. You must have opened the account with the previous amount(€720/month =8640). Their email says to inform them if your embassy is implementing the new amount (€853/month=10236). Once you send an email to them the adjustment will be implemented.

Hello,
I would like to know how you funded your account if you would share. I have been trying fund my fintiba account but it has not been successful so far. Anyone in the house who has successfully funded your Fintiba account? How did you go about it? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Headmaester:
Hello, good morning house. Please I’ve gone through the thread looking for a definite answer to my particular question. Can I apply into an Msc program with a HND degree? I would really appreciate any help I can get with this question

Thanks.
No you cant, HND would only get you into a Bachelors program.
It has happened before tough, but thats a rare case and wont advise you to bank on that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2019
Penialpriere:
Tank u ma...Resumption is April 1st
Bro abeg which school have given you admissions?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro,

Germany places (what i choose to refer to as "unhealthy"wink emphasis on consecutive education than continuing one.

What this means is that, for their M.Sc courses, over 90% of them requires you to have a B.Sc degree that is very much in line. For some schools even, such as OVGU, you cant proceed unless you have manually inputed the relevant courses and their commensurate ECTS, while for some other schools, you have to tick them on your transcript before sending.

However, i do not think your B.Sc course of study is entirely out of line with the M.Sc you are gunning for. Give the application your best shot, but have other options. Good a thing their application deadline is October. Hopefully, you will get a response on admission status by December and if doesnt favour you (i wish it does), some other schools would just be commencing their application to end by January, so you can apply to them.

I am also a Summer applicant. I wish you what i wish myself bro.
Bless you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 11, 2019
What’s up beautifully people !
Has any senior took a printed copy of TOEFL score card for visa ?
I only have pdf TOEfl score report that ETS sent me . Can color print that and use it as original? And then get 2 copies of that ??
Is /was Anybody in-the same shoe ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 4:27am On Aug 11, 2019
eastafro:
What’s up beautifully people !
Has any senior took a printed copy of TOEFL score card for visa ?
I only have pdf TOEfl score report that ETS sent me . Can color print that and use it as original? And then get 2 copies of that ??
Is /was Anybody in-the same shoe ?

Yes, that's exactly what I did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.