Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615336 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Pls how long does the visa interview take? Can I be be done with it by 9 .or 9.30am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2019
femibel
Hello,
I would like to know how you funded your account if you would share. I have been trying fund my fintiba account but it has not been successful so far. Anyone in the house who has successfully funded your Fintiba account? How did you go about it? Thanks.

I funded my GTB Euro domiciliary account and then transferred to my Fintiba account. I had to transfer twice cos of the added funds recently though (My Fintiba account was opened with the previous amount).
You need to fund from bureau de change (aboki). Make sure they deposit it in your account to prevent fake currencies and the bank will do the transfer. You might have to transfer twice too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2019
Metronimos:

Yes, that's exactly what I did.
They didn’t ask you for the original ? Didn’t ask anything ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2019
You can't say for sure, depends on alot of things.. when you get to the embassy, how fast you are with paulinus, how slow/fast your vo is in typing, the amount of questions you are ask, etc.. so you can't get a direct answer for this
imoriafe:
Pls how long does the visa interview take? Can I be be done with it by 9 .or 9.30am

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MicroMo: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2019
My people, abeg, is it true that you must buy return ticket when travelling with student visa? Cos na one way ticket me I wan buy o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pseudonomer: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2019
MicroMo:
My people, abeg, is it true that you must buy return ticket when travelling with student visa? Cos na one way ticket me I wan buy o

You should buy a one-way ticket.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2019
Officially Visa fee is 29,500 but you can keep 1,000 seperate incase they request for it. I noticed some VOs didn't return and still gave a receipt of 29,500. They expect you to know so they don't inform you unless you are interviewed by the lady on locks, cos she did give me 1,000. Just fyi though.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DeutschMariano: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Please has anyone used Emirates airline recently? Do they have students discount?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Yes but you need to go to their office in Lagos with your visa to make payment.. the discount is 15% of whatever price you see on there site.. while the discount code is NGSTU18..
DeutschMariano:
Please has anyone used Emirates airline recently? Do they have students discount?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Not true
You buy one way ticket
MicroMo:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DeutschMariano: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2019
Fabcol:
Yes but you need to go to there office in Lagos with your visa to make payment.. the discount is 15% of whatever price you see on there site.. while the discount code is NGSTU18..
Thank you sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2019
MicroMo:

You can buy one way, but pls avoid Egypt air. Its cheap but they don't allow one way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kublai: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Any HWR Berlin - Accounting & Controlling (Winter 2019) in the house?
Hit me, please.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2019
Fabcol:
You can't say for sure, depends on alot of things.. when you get to the embassy, how fast you are with paulinus, how slow/fast your vo is in typing, the amount of questions you are ask, etc.. so you can't get a direct answer for this

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IAmPhiL(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2019
DeutschMariano:
why not use Turkish Airlines

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Seamareggae:
Please anyone gotten AL from Berlin School of Business and Innovation should please indicate?
. Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls what other link can I use to get waec scratch card..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls what other link can I use to get waec scratch card..

Try Cyber cafes or people who sell recharge cards. Some sell Waec and Neco cards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Eid to everyone. May God bless us & our German waka

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Seamareggae(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Yes
Can we chat... Check ur email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cherche: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Aerofly76:

U haven't been here lately I guess.
€10236 (€853*12) effective Sept 1st.

Yes you are right. I am new here. Thanks for responding.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cherche: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please guys I saw this on their website when I tried to book an appointment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the very high demand the consulate apologizes for not being able to offer more appointments for student visa applications for the winter semester 2019/2020 as we are fully booked out.

But I went in still and saw a few appointment dates. Now, I am not sure if it is for visa interview or just certification of documents as stated on their sites.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
DrLiz:

I funded my GTB Euro domiciliary account and then transferred to my Fintiba account. I had to transfer twice cos of the added funds recently though (My Fintiba account was opened with the previous amount).
You need to fund from bureau de change (aboki). Make sure they deposit it in your account to prevent fake currencies and the bank will do the transfer. You might have to transfer twice too.

Please how many days does fintiba take to send confirmation mail that you have funded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Farakay10:

Please how many days does fintiba take to send confirmation mail that you have funded
it varies but mine took 3 working days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Youngmoniii(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Farakay10:

Mine took 40hrs from with sterling bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
dolpaz:

I have contacted him via email !
Many thanks @ Dolpaz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by michazy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please who knows how much it cost to sworn an affidavit in Ibadan?

#urgent!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hurby(f): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy holidays everyone. Please what happens with people who have their visa appointment tomorrow(12th August), now that they have stated on their website that they will be closed.
I await your response please.
Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Seamareggae:

Can we chat... Check ur email
. Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
SoftAnn25:
I am anxious, my interview was July 4, 2019 last week Thursday was 5weeks after my interview, I funded my block account before the interview... Though on the website I read 6-12weeks, but I notice people have gotten AM, don't know why mine is delayed, I don't know if is the city or if my application have issue?

City: Siegen(NRW)
School: University of Siegen
Course: Roads to Democracy

If your start date is still far don't worry. From what people have been posting here, the embassy usually don't process those with far resumption date on time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
I think the message on the site is clear enough and people with 12th got another appointment mail for 13th. Though for peace of mind you can still go check tomorrow.
Hurby:
Happy holidays everyone. Please what happens with people who have their visa appointment tomorrow(12th August), now that they have stated on their website that they will be closed.
I await your response please.
Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
It's been there for like a month now
You are obviously not on student visa application booking page
cherche:
Please guys I saw this on their website when I tried to book an appointment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the very high demand the consulate apologizes for not being able to offer more appointments for student visa applications for the winter semester 2019/2020 as we are fully booked out.

But I went in still and saw a few appointment dates. Now, I am not sure if it is for visa interview or just certification of documents as stated on their sites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.