Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615536 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by VirgoP: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
vickmor002:
Good day my people,

PLEASE, THIS IS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE AL FOR HAMM LIPPSTADT.

I have an important tips/ information to share, which will b of great help to those of us that the recent extended date wasn't fair enough.
I happened to have a close discussion with the school student international office n I clearly told them that their extension date wasn't helpful to African students as most of us will not b able to meet up based on visa.
I further disclosed to them that many of us have their ADs within October and will probably get their visas by November while most have their Ad's ending of September n will get their visa by October.
In either case, that we from African need an extension atleast to 15th of November lyk other schools did, owning to the fact that they don't do online enrollment.

Response from the international office; they said that they very much aware that many African students won't meet up based on the enrollment date, that if we can agree on a particular n collective date, we can send the request to them once its a collective date and mail been received are in good number with that they can appeal to the admission unit to consider the African students with such date.
So I suggest we all send a mail stating that 26th September is not enough for us we cn probably use 15 November as a collective date lyk we have witnessed other schools granting their students with such date n I believe this will accommodate everybody
Please let's send to the 3 offices on one mail so the 3 offices, so that all their personnel we receive it and know that Africans are one and they are really willing to enroll with them.

Why not do it this way...those for your school, ask them to send you a mail with their details, create a google docs with their info and then mail the school and cc everyone involved so whatever response they give others will get it as well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vic13:
Good day good people of the house. Pls I need clarification about the cover page of my transcript because it was addressed to my office and I would be taking it to the embassy for interview. I need this info because the transcript says that "this transcript is sent to you in strict confidence and should not under any circumstances be released to the graduates."Pls I need to know if there is anything I can do about the cover page. Thank u for ur replies

I'm pretty sure someone had this same issue in part 6, and they said the first page is irrelevant. so you can remove it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Timothy20190:
Good day my people.. Please i need a guide regarding this.. my school is not ready to to extend my enrolment deadline.
I got AD recently 29/10/2019. And my enrolment deadline is 11/ Oct

Note. My school don't do online enrolment and they aren't ready for extension. And my state is listed among the states qualified to book appointment with Abuja embassy...

Please i need someone to respond to this please please please...
You can try reapplying and tick Abuja but pray well. Had the same issue with FSU Jena last year and lost the admission cos they wouldn't extend and my admission came late. My appointment date is in Sept this year and they are still not willing to extend. Nothing is impossible for God to do that I believe.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gmode: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
engrola00001:

Yes it is possible, it takes less than a minute to get your insurance after payment.

Pls @englora00001. Do you mean conformation for payment or certificate for insurance. Kindly brief more
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yes, I am sure I used the real coracle..however, I will jettison it

dailydolar:
bros you sure you are using the real coracle cos my own has my name and Ivan number on it so for other guys guess you are on another site ooo please run for your life abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TripleJ03(f): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pls house I got AL into the University of Göttingen, and I ve applied for Visa interview since 24th of July but no date yet my enrollment ends on the 29th of September though I have successfully done my enrollment online. Am expected to resume 4 lectures on the 21st of October. Should I cancel and rebook my appointment or I should still wait. Secondly should I fund my block account now or leave it till I get a date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kashman411: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

I'm pretty sure someone had this same issue in part 6, and they said the first page is irrelevant. so you can remove it.
thank u very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yelei(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hi, I got AL to same school and course
Wad up?
umaga1991:
Anyone with admission in BTU Cottbus, masters in ERM here?? Please message me.. please

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cestmoi1(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Timothy20190:
Good day my people.. Please i need a guide regarding this.. my school is not ready to to extend my enrolment deadline.
I got AD recently 29/10/2019. And my enrolment deadline is 11/ Oct.

Please i want to cancel and rebook using Abuja consulate.. Please what's the earliest date i can get in Abuja Embassy, considering my enrolment deadline is October..

Note. My school don't do online enrolment and they aren't ready for extension. And my state is listed among the states qualified to book appointment with Abuja embassy...

Please i need someone to respond to this please please please...
All of you screaming you want to change to Abuja, better don't deceive yourself. I'm in Abuja and I've applied for over a month (they attend to only people going for Masters and not Bsc) , no date yet. Stick with the date you were given. I even used November as enrollment deadline as at then, still no show

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Edwinmuyi:
Please ooooo my wonderful people of God, your little brother here is in serious trouble and need serious help ooo. Please! Please!! PLEASE!!! is there anyone that has immigration officer that can help facilitate a lost passport within a week? Secondly won't it be a big problem between me and Mr. Paulius when I get there with another passport number different from the one on the appointment. Eldee, Fabcol, Dolpaz, Deutscheman and all the elders and everyone on this forum, I need your advice, suggestion and way out of this big mess I find myself oooooo. Please o!
Means you lost your passport..
Well, if you get a new passport, I "think" it should also carry your old passport number, so that shouldn't cause a problem with Mr Paulinus
I hope someone here links you to an officer who can facilitate this expressly for you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vic13:
Good day good people of the house. Pls I need clarification about the cover page of my transcript because it was addressed to my office and I would be taking it to the embassy for interview. I need this info because the transcript says that "this transcript is sent to you in strict confidence and should not under any circumstances be released to the graduates."Pls I need to know if there is anything I can do about the cover page. Thank u for ur replies
Remove the cover page oh.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
olamide34:
Good morning guys! Want to apply for a master program or a post graduate diploma in Germany but I don't have the required money to transfer to bank in Germany. I want to ask if it is possible to someone that assist me with how to get the funds.
I really your advice

Thanks
Germany doesn't offer Postgraduate diploma.
Bachelor- Eligibility with 100L transcript, completed HND or BSC, Studienkolleg.
MSc- Eligibility with completed BSc with acceptable grade
About funds, as Sassy92 said, you have to provide any of the 3. If you'd have to wait for sometime to raise the funds needed or to get someone who can stand as your sponsor please do. Godspeed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vic13:
I removed the first page of my own transcript. You can do the same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
damsel93:
Hello house, please 2 schools were mentioned that their uni-assist fee has been paid for by the school, can someone help me with their names. Thanks
Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
University of Potsdam
University of Marburg (not all courses)
Gelsenkirchen University of Applied Science (Most courses here are German taught)

Do a double check on each of them. But I'm very sure of Frankfurt and Potsdam. I applied for 6 courses in both schools: 3 in each.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Freeman59:

I sent my BA confirmation via email alone. Must I send via courier??
Not compulsory. The email is okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
lolokike:
Hello guys,

Thanks for this thread.

I just want to confirm if TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for getting admission for a BSC program.

Not "compulsory" but highly essential
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thanks bro. Got admitted to the same school. University of jena. Will try and hope it works out.

DrLiz:

You can try reapplying and tick Abuja but pray well. Had the same issue with FSU Jena last year and lost the admission cos they wouldn't extend and my admission came late. My appointment date is in Sept this year and they are still not willing to extend. Nothing is impossible for God to do that I believe.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
vickmor002:
Good day my people,

I have an important tips/ information to share, which will b of great help to those of us that the recent extended date wasn't fair enough.
I happened to have a close discussion with the school student international office n I clearly told them that their extension date wasn't helpful to African students as most of us will not b able to meet up based on visa.
I further disclosed to them that many of us have their ADs within October and will probably get their visas by November while most have their Ad's ending of September n will get their visa by October.
In either case, that we from African need an extension atleast to 15th of November lyk other schools did, owning to the fact that they don't do online enrollment.

Response from the international office; they said that they very much aware that many African students won't meet up based on the enrollment date, that if we can agree on a particular n collective date, we can send the request to them once its a collective date and mail been received are in good number with that they can appeal to the admission unit to consider the African students with such date.
So I suggest we all send a mail stating that 26th September is not enough for us we cn probably use 15 November as a collective date lyk we have witnessed other schools granting their students with such date n I believe this will accommodate everybody
Please let's send to the 3 offices on one mail so the 3 offices, so that all their personnel we receive it and know that Africans are one and they are really willing to enroll with them.

Please, I'm also affected. Sent you a mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
vickmor002:
Good day my people,

So I suggest we all send a mail stating that 26th September is not enough for us we cn probably use 15 November as a collective date lyk we have witnessed o.
Embassy is no more giving date for Nov 15th. Why not try your luck and ask for Dec 1st. This is the same school that allowed ppl come in during summer. If you want to beg ,Beg well. What's the worse that can happen.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Timothy20190:
Thanks bro. Got admitted to the same school. University of jena. Will try and hope it works out.
I
Oh Jena. Jena should be in Thuringia. Headed for the same state but a different city.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
heybaby12:

Embassy is no more giving date for Nov 15th. Why not try your luck and ask for Dec 1st. This is the same school that allowed ppl come in during summer. If you want to beg ,Beg well. What's the worse that can happen.
grin grin grin If you want to beg, beg well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Timothy20190:

am not sure Jena gives extention or defer admission it happened to me last winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
vickmor002:
Please, have anyone gotten AL or done interview with TUM.

Course; management and technology. Bsc

Winter session

Me and my guy is till waiting for their response about how the interview will be, And no AL yet. Have they giving you date and how your interview will be conducted? e.g Skype ,watsapp or in person.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vic13:

If you have your certificate then that should do, because I didn't go with any transcripts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TheNoble007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
dailydolar:
am not sure Jena gives extention or defer admission it happened to me last winter

Bros, come messenger make we chat small
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yes u are right bro. They don't bro.. i sent u a message now please reply.. need some information from u bro.

dailydolar:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
damsel93:
Hello house, please 2 schools were mentioned that their uni-assist fee has been paid for by the school, can someone help me with their names. Thanks

TU Berlin
University of Girkelshichen
Potsdam University
Goethe University (some courses)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good day house.

Do UNIVERSITY OF TRIER allow online enrolment, enrolment extension or defer of admission..

Please anyone valid information is highly welcome..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
gmode:

Do you mean conformation for payment or certificate for insurance. Kindly brief more

The certificate itself... Everything can be done online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.