Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615066 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
UbiPetrus:
grin grin grin grin If you want to beg, beg well.
Loool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2019
vickmor002:

Sorry I recall my last quote on u.

I receive ur contribution,

Pls are u really saying that they have always accepted winter admitted student to enroll during summer?

Yes, Hamm-Lippstadt accepted winter admitted students to enroll during summer!!

Although this is somewhat the truth, its quite a vague one.

As a last year Hamm-Lippstadt allowed enrollment by proxy, and students from Nigeria enrolled but weren't able to get winter appointment dates. When you enroll by proxy, you no longer have an enrollment deadline to work with and you can basically do your interview anytime between a 1 year span.

People who left to Hamm-Lippstadt early this year during summer had enrolled by proxy last winter, they weren't able to get winter appointment dates so they had to wait for summer appointment dates which the embassy couldn't deny them cause they had already enrolled in the study program.

Hamm-Lippstadt no longer allows enrollment by proxy for some said reasons
(Late resumption for an Engineering course most definitely leads to bad grades, which they are trying to avoid).
So for now, it is not possible to do the same this year and go by summer next year.

Hope this helps. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 13, 2019
@justwise, why was my post deleted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2019
vickmor002:

Sorry I recall my last quote on u.

I receive ur contribution,

Pls are u really saying that they have always accepted winter admitted student to enroll during summer?
Not ALWAYS but they accepted it last year. Hopefully if the population is much they might accept a new date if you all come together for that. They were only two that started in summer.

Note: it was only a suggestion, since the offer is on the table do it right. Because Nov 15th is no more a valid date in the embassy.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Awilibogy(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2019
bjayNL:

A bit dicey.

On the letter and site.. You are to book Cat B.

But the wait is not encouraging.

If you book Cat A.

You might be turned back...

So Cat B is what you'll book...

If you has a masters admission now,... You would have booked Cat A

OK Boss Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Cat B. Is just something else! I know of a friend that booked Cat B. Since 4th of June and till date no AD

bjayNL:

A bit dicey.

On the letter and site.. You are to book Cat B.

But the wait is not encouraging.

If you book Cat A.

You might be turned back...

So Cat B is what you'll book...

If you has a masters admission now,... You would have booked Cat A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Metronimos:
Good evening and well done, everyone!

Please, I'm supposed to send an application to DE this week and part of the requirements is a signed copy of the application form whereas there is no indicated space to do so on the form.

Hence, my question is should I just find a reasonable space to append my signature (including date and place) or I should just send the the application as it is?

Thanks for your responses.

If it is uni assist you are sending to, please let's combine. I will be sending to uni assist this week also.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbee19: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Gm NL family please can anyone help me convert my B.sc cgpa of 3.11 to German scale do that I can know which school I meet up with it's requirements...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Ayooluwa45:
Good evening guyz..pls I want to ask how to pay health insurance here in Nigeria because it's part of d documents I nid to send to my skul for enrollment..

Hello Ayo,

I don't think you need to make any payment for your health insurance before you get to Germany.
If you are above 30, register with Care Concept and you will get your certificate and then you will contact the German authorities for your exemption certificate too. Then you can send those to your school.
However, if you are below 30, I think you people who have done theirs can assist with what to do.
Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Gbee19:
Gm NL family please can anyone help me convert my B.sc cgpa of 3.11 to German scale do that I can know which school I meet up with it's requirements...
2.42 German Grade
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Sweet transcript loading, Thank you Jesus

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anvicola: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello guys who has gotten admission to Uni - wurzburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2019
vocalprince:
Good morning everybody.
First, I would like to thank all of you that have taken time to help people who desire to study and possibly reside in Germany. I have been following this group for a very long time but I could not really participate because I had not enough fund to Block the account, so I had to take a long time off to work.
Now, By his GRACE I can comfortably block the account without any form of stress so I need a whole lot of assistance.
1) I would like to know schools that are still admiting students now and if not, when can I really apply across board.
2) I preferably would like to leave latest February or April next year so when can I start applying.
3)Does anybody know of where I can learn German Language in Benin City?

My preferred courses would be Microbiology, Biology, Public Health, Molecular Biology, MBA, and any other Natural/Bioscience course.

Thanks in anticipation.
You're welcome here
1. Winter Applications are closed for now.
However, summer Applications in some schools start as early as August, and most end on January 15.
2. It means you're planning for summer. Check www.daad.de/en
Click on degree programs and make your search based on your parameters. In the advanced filter, ensure you include "summer" as start of program so you'd exclusively get programs available for summer Applications.
You'll get information on the course description, mode of Application, tuition and fees, as well as the course website and the email address of the course coordinator.
3. I dont know about that... Perhaps others can contribute.

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Pls anybody with vital information on accommodation in Bonn/Sankt Augustin ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Do they allow deferment to summer
Philfit:

Yes, Hamm-Lippstadt accepted winter admitted students to enroll during summer!!

Although this is somewhat the truth, its quite a vague one.

As a last year Hamm-Lippstadt allowed enrollment by proxy, and students from Nigeria enrolled but weren't able to get winter appointment dates. When you enroll by proxy, you no longer have an enrollment deadline to work with and you can basically do your interview anytime between a 1 year span.

People who left to Hamm-Lippstadt early this year during summer had enrolled by proxy last winter, they weren't able to get winter appointment dates so they had to wait for summer appointment dates which the embassy couldn't deny them cause they had already enrolled in the study program.

Hamm-Lippstadt no longer allows enrollment by proxy for some said reasons
(Late resumption for an Engineering course most definitely leads to bad grades, which they are trying to avoid).
So for now, it is not possible to do the same this year and go by summer next year.

Hope this helps. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2019
precious225:
For this year, no they don't
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2019
iPOD007:

Hello Ayo,

I don't think you need to make any payment for your health insurance before you get to Germany.
If you are above 30, register with Care Concept and you will get your certificate and then you will contact the German authorities for your exemption certificate too. Then you can send those to your school.
However, if you are below 30, I think you people who have done theirs can assist with what to do.
Cheers!

thanks bro,buh am below 30 nd it's a must for me to pay else I won't b enrolled..pls sum1 sud help me on dis
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2019
precious225:
Nope, you would have to reapply again for next year winter by May 2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glowing1: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Hens88:
Hello everyone,
I have been a guest on nairaland for so long, reading and observing until I stumbled on this amazing thread which finally graduated me from guest to membership tongue tongue
I want to really appreciate the moderators and all that has and still helping out with vital information in securing the German Visa.

Congrats to All successful candidates so far! By God's special grace we will also be sharing our success stories soon.

I intend to begin my application this moment but there is a couple of information I need.

First, I am wondering if I can get admitted for MSc (Supply Chain Management) with a 2.84/5 Nigerian GPA to a good German school.

2. I have considered going for another BSc but don't know how visible this will be considering my age (37) and status (single) sex (female)
Is it possible I get admission and also a Visa?
Note: Bachelor's is in Accounting and I have no prior knowledge to my intended MSc course. (Just making a change in my career path)

Would really appreciate ur advice and contributions so I know the steps to take in this journey.

Thanks in advance

I will advice u to be open with to related course, not just supply chain. Cos u might apply for the course n be rejection. It's best u av other courses in mind too.
If u are open for MSc economics, I would advise u to apply to university Paderborn MSC international economics n management. Ur grade is ok. Their summer application has already started, better apply fast, its also not through uni-assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

thanks bro,buh am below 30 nd it's a must for me to pay else I won't b enrolled..pls sum1 sud help me on dis
Hello bro
You'll have to register for public health insurance.
Visit www.coracle.de and select health insurance.
Register for any of your choice.
Supply the required details and upload the required documents. Your insurance papers will be sent via email the next day.
You don't have to pay anything yet. You'll set your payment to start when you get to Germany.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2019
No, I'm sending to Bayreuth.

4realisreal:

If it is uni assist you are sending to, please let's combine. I will be sending to uni assist this week also.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=tiersly post=81130585]When is your AD ?

Please email me pearlkema@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by extrema: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Please house I have questions:

I have interview on the first week of Sept. I already have AL but BA is not yet complete (hoping for a miracle) and I don't have SL yet.

Though I have already opened Blocked Account. My question is can one get an AM without having funded?

Cos I don't know if I will be able to fund one month after my interview.

And when one gets the AM, how long will the embassy give the person to provide source of fund?

Thanks

sassy92
Eldee
Fabcol
Adheir
Chriswazo
dailydolar

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2019
vocalprince:
Good morning everybody.
First, I would like to thank all of you that have taken time to help people who desire to study and possibly reside in Germany. I have been following this group for a very long time but I could not really participate because I had not enough fund to Block the account, so I had to take a long time off to work.
Now, By his GRACE I can comfortably block the account without any form of stress so I need a whole lot of assistance.
1) I would like to know schools that are still admiting students now and if not, when can I really apply across board.
2) I preferably would like to leave latest February or April next year so when can I start applying.
3)Does anybody know of where I can learn German Language in Benin City?

My preferred courses would be Microbiology, Biology, Public Health, Molecular Biology, MBA, and any other Natural/Bioscience course.

Thanks in anticipation.

I see you already got a reply from deustchmann, and that's basically it.
I just want to add that owing to the limited number of courses available in summer and especially for Bio/Mcb related courses, (I know cos I'm in that boat), I'll advise you to get English language certification too, like TOEFL or IELTS that can increase the number of schools/courses available to you
goodluck in search.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by meridammy: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Has anyone here recieved admission from Julius maximilian university wurzburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2019
I booked for an interview 2 weeks ago (Cat B) for a course that begins in November. Do you guys think the embassy would give an interview date?

sassy92
Eldee
Fabcol
Adheir
Chriswazo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo2169(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Westahorf10:
Pm let me give you a passionate appeal mail to send to your admission office.. They will respond it worked for me... Gracias

I just Pm you now, Kindly help me with the passionate appeal email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sunfrost(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Please can cat A applicants attend the interview on a friday? Interview is random, any day for any category...please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2019
extrema:
Please house I have questions:

I have interview on the first week of Sept. I already have AL but BA is not yet complete (hoping for a miracle) and I don't have SL yet.

Though I have already opened Blocked Account. My question is can one get an AM without having funded?

Cos I don't know if I will be able to fund one month after my interview.

And when one gets the AM, how long will the embassy give the person to provide source of fund?

Thanks

sassy92
Eldee
Fabcol
Adheir
Chriswazo

Though rare, but yes you can get AM without proof of funds, however you'll be asked in your AM to provide proof of funds before visa is issued. I don't know if a time frame is given. But most of the time, the embassy will simply wait until you provide proof of funds before issuing you AM.

My advice: double or triple your hustle and try to get the money. Also consider your enrollment deadline because the embassy will not issue you AM if your deadline is passed unless you can show proof of enrollment extension ( if applicable).

Another general advice: please on this German waka, try to sort the issue of 'proof of funds' while embarking on this journey. Don't wait until 11th hour before you start running around and this might cause you to make costly mistakes out of desperation. Yes, we live by faith but faith without works is dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2019
evergreen9:
I booked for an interview 2 weeks ago (Cat B) for a course that begins in November. Do you guys think the embassy would give an interview date?

sassy92
Eldee
Fabcol
Adheir
Chriswazo

OK let me say this again for you and everyone else hoping for AD
- From the recent ADs released, the people that got dates used December as deadline. And they received last week of October as ADs. This means that October is getting filled up which means winter ADs is becoming scarce. November is when the embassy starts issuing summer ADs, so far I've not seen a winter applicant get November AD (please if you have let us know). The only winter applicants that may get November AD are those on scholarship.
If you still want to receive AD then you have to get your school to extend your enrolment deadline to December. Then cancel and rebook with the December date as deadline.
- The embassy will ask for proof of enrollment extension so please make sure you have it before you cancel and rebook. Don't shoot yourself in the leg please.

-Some schools refuse to extend enrollment or allow enrollment by proxy. If sadly your school happens to be one of such, then you can either defer to summer (if allowed) or next winter. Or apply for other schools come summer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.