Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (626365 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omerukokwuru(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassy92:

There are only 3 ways to show proof of funds for schooling in Germany
- Blocked Account (BA) containing €10236
- Sponsorship Letter (SL) from someone living and working legally in Germany (the person must be earning a particular amount of money depending on their marital status, can't remember the exact amount)
- Scholarship from a recognised institution.

You must provide one of the 3 mentioned above before you'll be granted student visa.
please for birth cert, for those born before 1993, can we use court affidavit from high court or are we to procure attestation letter from NPC ?, also has the BA figure changed from €8,640?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
horlorladey:
just do affidavit to be on the safe side. It’s just 1k at any high court and you’ll get it almost instantly

Please I wouldn't mind if I can see the sample of the affidavit. Thanks. God bless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
omerukokwuru:
please for birth cert, for those born before 1993, can we use court affidavit from high court or are we to procure attestation letter from NPC ?, also has the BA figure changed from €8,640?
Yes if you were born before December 1992, you'll have to get the declaration of age from the court. And yes BA has increased from €8640 to €10236 effective from September 1st

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Sample letter of what?

Boss abeg.. Format for visa appointment letter for study/study permit letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
horlorladey:
there’s no letter like that.

After admission, am I not suppose to request for an appointment for interview. Please I need the format although I saw it previously on part 5 and I saved it on my laptop but laptop crashed. Please I just need the format
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
anthonanik:

After admission, am I not suppose to request for an appointment for interview. Please I need the format although I saw it previously on part 5 and I saved it on my laptop but laptop crashed. Please I just need the format
Bros you don't write letter to book appointment for interview. You go to the embassy website and book there. I advise you read the thread if you're just booking for appointment date now. Appointment dates for winter semester have become scarce.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tejaf05: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to respond despite having asked a duplicate question. I do appreciate.
Kamps:

If you've been reading through the threads you won't ask this question.. @Sassy, just did justice to this particular question of yours 1-2 pages back..

it should be handwritten and 2-3pages is fine, just make sure you state all your purpose in it.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=iPOD007 post=81344046]

1- Since you are already 30, you are no eligible for the public health insurance. You should do the private health insurance. I used CARE CONCEPT. Just google it, choose a subscription and apply. They sill send you your health insurance certificate and your payment will start when you indicate on the form that it should start. (Usually when you get to Germany)

2- After you get the health insurance certificate, you will then write to the German authorities for the "Public health insurance exemption certificate". This certificate shows that you are above 30 and you exempted from the public insurance scheme. You only need to send you private health insurance cert, your passport and admission letter to get this exemption letter. You can PM me to get the email of the office that will give you the exemption letter.

But these people questions no be here o.. Finally subscribed to care concept

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jkzie(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fabcol:
1) depends on the courier you are using. DHL is around 18-26k(very realiable), FEDEX is around 14-17k(realiable too), TNT, Aramex are like 10-13k and has good reviews, Nipost has cheap options (as low as 2k) but at senders risk
2.)all public Universities in Germany except schools in Baden-Württemberg(who charge as low as 1500euro per semester) offers free tuition
Go through daad.de and search for schools, ensure you use the advanced search option and choose 0 tuition
Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassy92:

Bros you don't write letter to book appointment for interview. You go to the embassy website and book there. I advise you read the thread if you're just booking for appointment date now. Appointment dates for winter semester have become scarce.

I just want to give it a try dear through email option.

You never can tell and besides their is not harm in trying right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Oene03: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thank you very much.
horlorladey:
you’ll already see people approach you at the gate. Tell them you want to do declaration of age affidavit deposed by head of family. They’ll get it done for you. You have to hold your own passport photo and that of the “head of your family” which is preferably your Mum or dad.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
I have applied. thanks guys
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tamax:
Thanks for your quick and well detailed response. In fact I will pm you to get that email of the office that will give me the exemption letter.

The answer to your 4th response is that, does CARE Concept you subscribed to have travel insurance scheme attached to their Health insurance scheme?

Have you received your AM? If yes, does it stated that you should send travel insurance certificate along among documents to be send to get ur visa?

Reason why I want to know this and possible way forward on this before I subscribe to any insurance scheme.

Thanks.

I havent received AM, reason I threw the last question to people who have done it before. However, its logical.
Care concept insurance does not include travel insurance.

Only when the AM comes before we know the true state of all these.
Care concept was recommended by folks over there and there registration was easy.
Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
ShinaLe:

Please I wouldn't mind if I can see the sample of the affidavit. Thanks. God bless.
you can pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Higihaga: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
jkzie:

Danke!

Good evening bro
Please how can I choose 0 tuition
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 2:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks Sir/Ma, I'm grateful. I already Pm you concerning that email. Your AM will land soft and at the right time. You're wonderful with your responses.

Please do keep me updated as soon as you received your AM maybe who knows it might cover travel insurance also lol.

Danke

iPOD007:

I havent received AM, reason I threw the last question to ......
Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 3:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Bbinc:
Who has interview on Monday?

??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks alot..... If only you know how well I Hv searched the link you sent before now...
Most are saying 6years study gap maximum...
I Hv more than 6years gap but 7years work experience though.

Any direct link please people...
Can't just waste my CGPA for nothing..
Anywhere : Finland, Norway, Sweden, etc

Thanks

quote author=Kenechill post=81275150]U know you can simply google this. It won't take A minute. "maths scholarships in Germany", "maths scholarship in UK" etc.
Anyway, here's one - https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=&origin=&subjectGrps=&daad=&intention=&q=&page=2&back=1
Good luck
[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Is anyone applying to University of Koblenz-Landau??

Those guys no dey reply thier mail and i am interested in two of their courses:

- information Management B.Sc
- Business Informatics B.Sc

I just want to confirm the language of instruction for he BI course and their mode of application (whether Uniassist or online)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2019
abnoble:

Know of a guy going for Health informatics Bsc..funded B4 interview....got his AM In three weeks.......another guy got his after like 10weeks but has not funded yet...just those two i know of.

Hello,

Can you remember the school this your guy got admitted to? Is it Pfarrkirchen, consider your quote?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2019
anthonanik:

I just want to give it a try dear through email option.

You never can tell and besides their is not harm in trying right?

Sure no harm in trying. But so far nobody has gotten appointment date via email. Sha If it works for you, please come here and let us know. So many people are still awaiting ADs.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Adhheir:

1. If you're very close to 30 say 29, stay away from public insurance bro...lol, you would be paying in the 100s monthly. The approval mail AM always requests for a 3 or 6 months travel insurance

Vielen grüße

Starred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abnoble: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Hello,

Can you remember the school this your guy got admitted to? Is it Pfarrkirchen, consider your quote?
Yes Pfarrkirchen......dats where am going also same course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2019
Tamax:
Wow, thanks for your response. You did a great justification to my question. I'm grateful. God bless you.

From your response, it means I should just run away from public health insurance now because I'm already at my 30.
Herr.

I believe your questions have been answered adequately. From my experience, care concept doesn't cover your travel to DE ( I stand corrected). Its the cheapest for a reason.

Buy mansard schengen travel insurance its 14K for 3 months and 17K for 6 months.

Viel glück
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mekzico(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello house, please I need advice and information. I’m a HND graduate(lower credit), age 35 and single.
Please is it possible to apply for Masters in Germany with HND?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Ja, Danke Herr.

Thanks also for the tips on the care concept and mansard. I'm on my drawing table now on all this. I'm really grateful. God bless you all.

Adhheir:

I believe your questions have been answered adequately. From my experience, care concept doesn't cover your travel to DE ( I stand corrected). Its the cheapest for a reason.

Buy mansard schengen travel insurance its 14K for 3 months and 17K for 6 months.

Viel glück
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2019
No Sir, your HND is not sufficient for masters degree studies in Germany but sufficient for BSc. Kindly read through the pages back to be well informed on how to go about this. Cheers.

Mekzico:
Hello house, please I need advice and information. I’m a HND graduate(lower credit), age 35 and single.
Please is it possible to apply for Masters in Germany with HND?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Allthonia: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Seamareggae:

Hello bros... Lets chat on WhatsApp.... Trying to get AL from BSBI... ND would appreciate some information from you...

Please send me your Whatsapp number, that's my school too and am about to start my visa processing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Baabu320:

yeah it free in access bank and i think i heard someone saying zenith bank is free too
thanks, I happen to have an account in access bank. I'll just get a Dom account too. GTB ain't good for this blocked account stuff.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omerukokwuru(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2019
sassy92:

Yes if you were born before December 1992, you'll have to get the declaration of age from the court. And yes BA has increased from €8640 to €10236 effective from September 1st
what is the fate of those who already funded their BA with 8640 and have appointment in September ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.