Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (619754 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
ShinaLe:
Please house. Is it a must to do the Npc birth certificate? I was born before 1993 and I have registration of birth certificate. Please advice
just do affidavit to be on the safe side. It’s just 1k at any high court and you’ll get it almost instantly

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
anthonanik:
Please Gurus in the house I salute you all.
I really need sample letter for students visa appointment date/application.
I know it may sound absurd but I don't want to make mistake.
Please help me out with the format.. Please great family
there’s no letter like that.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Esheva:

Please modify your comment and remove my mobile number.
why don you just quite the message for him may be he doesn't even know how to do that and I don't think spamming the forum will help out
Just my thought
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Esheva:

Can you please modify your comment on this thread to remove my mobile number? I have you sent you several mails to this effect and even sent you a link to the particular comment. What exactly is stopping you?

What is the link? What do u want me to modify out of it....in short i don't know what you are talking about
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Esheva(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
dailydolar:
why don you just quite the message for him may be he doesn't even know how to do that and I don't think spamming the forum will help out
Just my thought

I don't know how to, I asked a friend if I could delete my comment because the number in it was still getting calls, she said it is impossible, i had to contact those who quoted to modify. Luckily for me, only two people did, I dropped comments here and mailed them both, I even sent him a direct link to the post to Baabu two times. Ubipetrus on the other hand fixed it immediately, but this Baabu just keeps ignoring me.

It is not my intention to disturb anyone, but I need this fixed.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Esheva(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Baabu320:

What is the link? What do u want me to modify out of it....in short i don't know what you are talking about

Great! Now I have your attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/68#80632150

Please copy the above link and paste in your browser or just click on it, it will take you straight to the comment I speak of. Click on modify, delete the mobile number in your comment and you won't hear from me again.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Get it from coracle or fintiba.... Health insurance option
mightyokwy:

Abeg how did you do the health insurance they requested to upload on the portal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hahaha very true.. but that's why it's attractive plus there's free lectures on German to B2 level
X36DD:

I got the admission but the course module is tough
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:
Don't AD yet. So i don't know how to go about it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't have AD too.... Just fill the form l and get it
mightyokwy:

Don't AD yet. So i don't know how to go about it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
What happens if one get enrolled online... Can he get appointment date faster? And how pls. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:
I don't have AD too.... Just fill the form l and get it
Please can we talk private. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Timothy20190:
Please i sent u a message.. i want to make enquiry regarding AOK insurance...

Just visit AOK website fll the contact Us form... Someone will call you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:
Hahaha very true.. but that's why it's attractive plus there's free lectures on German to B2 level

Well the review I got from a friend about the school and city was also a minus
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Adhheir:

ublic insurance (AOK, BK, HK, TK) is the best But they're more expensive, the least expensive (TK) is 92€/month. While private insurances are cheaper for example care concept is 35€/month while Mawista is 45€/month.

Public insurances (I'm sure of TK, HK, BK) offered by coracle(they're the agent that brings customers [students] to these insurance companies) offers you free travel insurance. You set the date: I subscribed to TK since April and I set my travel insurance start from September to March 2020(6 months). You won't pay the fees for certificate issuance for any of this health insurance packages (to tender at the embassy) until you get to Deutschland when they'll start insuring your healthy.

For people close to 30, 30 and above, you're advised to subscribe to private insurance because public insurance becomes much more expensive for people in this age group it shoots up. Now when you subscribe to mawista either through fintiba or directly, you also get a certificate and payment starts In Germany.

I need a clarity from you. I'm male. In the 2nd quarter of next year, I'll be 30. By now I have my Health Insurance Certificate from AOK which I used to Enrol in my school since I'm still in Nigeria.

I have a friend in TUM from Nigeria too. That didn't pay the AXA mansard travel insurance fee... As she used the AOK. So strongly advised I "don't waste my money"

I intend to switch to private once I get into Germany and clock 30 to reduce the fee.. I am charged monthly.

1. Now if I may ask, what do you think I might face as a challenge ticking I already have an health insurance on my visa application form?

2. Secondly do I still need to do a travel insurance to be issued VISA? or what do I need to do not to be asked to produce a travel insurance tick nor don't tick?

3. How easily can I change my health insurance when I clock 30? Or can I just change it after VISA issuance.. Since I'm almost 30.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dlimitbreaker: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassy92:

I have not seen a reissued passport (whether the previous was lost or expired) that doesn't contain the previous passport number. This might be questionable, not just by the embassy but anywhere else in the future. My advice is that you find another contact in another NIS branch to do it for you. Please anyone here with a contact in NIS should help him out.

No that not true.. I renewed my passport in Osogbo and it did not show my old passport number... And i used it for my interview... Its only lagos... Abuja and portharcourt immigration office that issues intergrated passport..which shows ur old PS number and the new PS number on a new passport, All other office outside dis 3 will give u a new passport with a new number and it wont show the old number. To confirm this tweet @nigimmigration u will get a response and as for the person with this issue u can even inform them ,i can assure u ,ur issue will b sorted out speedily..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow, thanks for your response. You did a great justification to my question. I'm grateful. God bless you.

From your response, it means I should just run away from public health insurance now because I'm already at my 30.

So what steps should I take now to get private health insurance certificate for my enrollment and for further coverage when I finally land in DE? I read i have to get exemption letter from any recognised German public health insurance organization together with the private health insurance certificate for them to confirm that i have valid health insurance cover because they don't recognized private health insurance scheme to be valid in Germany. Is this exemption letter possible when I'm not 30 yet? Shed more light on this as I have to complete my enrollment ASAP.

Is there any private health insurance scheme that cover travel insurance too just like that of public health insurance own? N.B Just asking this but I believe this travel insurance is not that hard to sort out separately if not covered in the health insurance scheme when requested for after AM land right?

Which of the affordable, well recognised and valid private health insurance scheme should I go for now?

Danke Herr.

Adhheir:

1. If you're very close to 30 say 29, stay away from public insurance bro....
2. When you .....
4. Submitting....
Vielen grüße

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Oene03: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please, on getting to high court and I'm asked what I came for should I say "birth affidavit"
or what
horlorladey:
just do affidavit to be on the safe side. It’s just 1k at any high court and you’ll get it almost instantly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dlimitbreaker:

No that not true.. I renewed my passport in Osogbo and it did not show my old passport number... And i used it for my interview... Its only lagos... Abuja and portharcourt immigration office that issues intergrated passport..which shows ur old PS number and the new PS number on a new passport, All other office outside dis 3 will give u a new passport with a new number and it wont show the new number. To confirm this tweet @nigimmigration u will get a response and as for the person with this issue u can even inform them ,i can assure u ,ur issue will b sorted out speedily..

Wow... Thank you for this. I already gotten police report and court affidavit which clearly carry the old passport number. I will show Mr. Paulius and the V.O. Thank you everyone for your advice and suggestions.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
I renewed mine in owerri and my old passport number was written there.
Dlimitbreaker:

No that not true.. I renewed my passport in Osogbo and it did not show my old passport number... And i used it for my interview... Its only lagos... Abuja and portharcourt immigration office that issues intergrated passport..which shows ur old PS number and the new PS number on a new passport, All other office outside dis 3 will give u a new passport with a new number and it wont show the old number. To confirm this tweet @nigimmigration u will get a response and as for the person with this issue u can even inform them ,i can assure u ,ur issue will b sorted out speedily..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oene03:
Please, on getting to high court and I'm asked what I came for should I say "birth affidavit"
or what
you’ll already see people approach you at the gate. Tell them you want to do declaration of age affidavit deposed by head of family. They’ll get it done for you. You have to hold your own passport photo and that of the “head of your family” which is preferably your Mum or dad.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aragon1: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dlimitbreaker:

I don't totally agree with you on this o. I renewed in 2017 @ Awka immigration office in Anambra state and it was carrying my old passport number.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
I applied for International Business same school. What's the issue? [quote author=chekz169 post=8331711][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
I applied for International Business same school. What's the issue?
chekz169:
Please who applied or got admitted or going to or already in Bonn Rhein Sieg University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:

How and how much does it cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tamax:
Wow, thanks for your response. You did a great justification to my question. I'm grateful. God bless you.

From your response, it means I should just run away from public health insurance now because I'm already at my 30.

So what steps should I take now to get private health insurance certificate for my enrollment and for further coverage when I finally land in DE? I read i have to get exemption letter from any recognised German public health insurance organization together with the private health insurance certificate for them to confirm that i have valid health insurance cover because they don't recognized private health insurance scheme to be valid in Germany. Is this exemption letter possible when I'm not 30 yet? Shed more light on this as I have to complete my enrollment ASAP.

Is there any private health insurance scheme that cover travel insurance too just like that of public health insurance own? N.B Just asking this but I believe this travel insurance is not that hard to sort out separately if not covered in the health insurance scheme when requested for after AM land right?

Which of the affordable, well recognised and valid private health insurance scheme should I go for now?

Danke Herr.

1- Since you are already 30, you are no eligible for the public health insurance. You should do the private health insurance. I used CARE CONCEPT. Just google it, choose a subscription and apply. They sill send you your health insurance certificate and your payment will start when you indicate on the form that it should start. (Usually when you get to Germany)

2- After you get the health insurance certificate, you will then write to the German authorities for the "Public health insurance exemption certificate". This certificate shows that you are above 30 and you exempted from the public insurance scheme. You only need to send you private health insurance cert, your passport and admission letter to get this exemption letter. You can PM me to get the email of the office that will give you the exemption letter.

3- You can then tick the "I have German health insurance" on the VISA application form, because you really do have the German health insurance certificate. I clicked it on my own form.

4- What I do not know is we would still need travel insurance since we already have the German health insurance even before leaving here. But anyone who has gone through this same process can help out.

Cheers!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Which one is more better fintiba basic or fintiba plus
If i am transfering my ba in fintiba plus how much will i deposit

I am.choosing fintiba plus cuz of their health insurance

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for your quick and well detailed response. In fact I will pm you to get that email of the office that will give me the exemption letter.

The answer to your 4th response is that, does CARE Concept you subscribed to have travel insurance scheme attached to their Health insurance scheme?

Have you received your AM? If yes, does it stated that you should send travel insurance certificate along among documents to be send to get ur visa?

Reason why I want to know this and possible way forward on this before I subscribe to any insurance scheme.

Thanks.

iPOD007:

1- Since.....
2- After ....
3- You .....
4- What I do not know is we would still need travel insurance since we already have the German health insurance even before leaving here. But anyone who has gone through this same process can help out.
Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kumkumtins: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oene03:
Please who has done online enrollment for CAU, Kiel, Environmental Management? Bn trying to but just couldn't.

Bros na CAU Kiel I Dey go oooo. I don forget say them done open their online portal on 15th August. I go sharply start my enrollment. I never get AD yet sha and I book since 6th July, that na where my mind Dey since. I even forget about the enrollment. Na MSC Electrical Engineering and IT na hIm I Dey go for sha.
How far accommodation hustle?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kumkumtins: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bamstar007:
Anybody in the house going to Kiel and have gotten AM this winter?
Bros na Kiel o Dey go oooo. I never get AD yet but God go provide am for me this coming week.
How far with accommodation hustle?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dlimitbreaker:

Calm down we've already discussed this issue yesterday. I've renewed my passport twice, first at Abuja then Portharcourt and in both cases they carried a new number plus the number of the previous passport. I didn't know that passport could also be issued without carrying the number of the previous one but I was informed yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.