Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617783 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2019
mightyokwy:

Did they mention CV and health insurance on the list of documents to submit.
that’s to upload on primuss. Part of the enrollment requirements. What I was told to submit is certified English certificate, proof of payment and the page 4
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019
lexi28:

hi, please confirm: " Dom account is free, you do not need to deposit any euro"

thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Please Gurus in the house I salute you all.
I really need sample letter for students visa appointment date/application.
I know it may sound absurd but I don't want to make mistake.
Please help me out with the format.. Please great family
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abnoble: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Tosinsolomon:

It’s normal. You may still have to wait for longer ( normally between 3-5 days). And in extreme cases 2 weeks. It all depends on your loacal bank here in naija, dem no get problem. It’ll reflect once they are through witj confirmation and verification.
Okay....thanks so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abnoble: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
horlorladey:
when you mean “my account”, do you mean your domiciliary account? If yes, it’s normal as it takes about 2-4 working days to reflect
Yes my dorm account.......thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
LexRE:
that’s to upload on primuss. Part of the enrollment requirements. What I was told to submit is certified English certificate, proof of payment and the page 4
On my own portal it was only passport. After i uploaded it, the status change to you have enrolled.
Then the remaining documents to be send by post.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abnoble: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2019
X36DD:

It will take like 3-5days bro to reflect.
Thanks baba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
mightyokwy:

On my own portal it was only passport. After i uploaded it, the status change to you have enrolled.
Then the remaining documents to be send by post.
that’s for provisional enrollment. Go to primuss review your uploads, check documents that have deadline for matriculation. If those documents haven’t been uploaded before then, your preenrollment will be void. The most important is the health insurance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kashman411: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Deustchemann:

1. Leave street and house number vacant since you don't have accommodation yet. Put the postcode of Kiel and Kiel itself in the town section.
2. If it's not yet expired, use it.

thanks so much .... but the old one is expired so I guess d new one should be used?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2019
I have paid and sent my documents o... Willing to take the risk! They said after everything you will be enrolled.
mightyokwy:

Bro I'm on same issue. I have enrolled online and planning to send my documents soon. How to get the enrollment certificate na big headache oo. And if you tell school that you can't make it on the deadline, they may cancel the admission and give the slot to another person since the program is restricted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Yes that's it... Or what they said at least but what we re looking for is the certificate. Cux if I can get that, I can get my Visa sharply! grin cool(
LexRE:
I’m on it too. I think it’s really just to send the documents they asked for plus the page four and upload health insurance, passport and CV. Then you will be enrolled and sent your student logon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Primuss portal... Upload
mightyokwy:

Did they mention CV and health insurance on the list of documents to submit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Technische Hochshcule Ingolstadt
Anyone going for Engineering and Management?!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Baabu320:

Is there anyone sending document to Perdaborn let share the cost
and you think people will answer by quoting this Haba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:
I have paid and sent my documents o... Willing to take the risk! They said after everything you will be enrolled.
Abeg how did you do the health insurance they requested to upload on the portal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Esheva(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Baabu320:

Is there anyone sending document to Perdaborn let share the cost

Can you please modify your comment on this thread to remove my mobile number? I have you sent you several mails to this effect and even sent you a link to the particular comment. What exactly is stopping you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:
Technische Hochshcule Ingolstadt
Anyone going for Engineering and Management?!

I got the admission but the course module is tough
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sample letter of what?
anthonanik:
Please Gurus in the house I salute you all.
I really need sample letter for students visa appointment date/application.
I know it may sound absurd but I don't want to make mistake.
Please help me out with the format.. Please great family
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
cooltony91:
Who is going to BSBI and has gotten AM here?
. Have you gotten AM? I am going to Join the Winter October or February intake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tejaf05: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello,

Does the letter of motivation needs to be hand-written on an A4 paper or you can type it and print it out. I'm a little confused. Also, how long should it be? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Handwritten was clearly stated on the checklist(A4 is preferable).
The number of pages doesn't matter. Just make sure whatever you write makes sense
tejaf05:
Hello,

Does the letter of motivation needs to be hand-written on an A4 paper or you can type it and print it out. I'm a little confused. Also, how long should it be? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
tejaf05:
Hello,

If you've been reading through the threads you won't ask this question.. @Sassy, just did justice to this particular question of yours 1-2 pages back..

it should be handwritten and 2-3pages is fine, just make sure you state all your purpose in it.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good afternoon my people,
Pls is anyone going to RUB this winter and has done online enrollment for restricted courses? Kinda confused
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zee1n1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello Fams
Is there still hope of getting AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Sample letter of what?
I was wondering too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zee1n1:
Hello Fams
Is there still hope of getting AD?
There is no hopeless situation. God is still alive.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
abnoble:
Gud am all....my BA has been deducted from my account since yesterday......but the thing never reflect for my fintiba....is dat normal?

We are on thesame shoe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please house. Is it a must to do the Npc birth certificate? I was born before 1993 and I have registration of birth certificate. Please advice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by luad3789(f): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jonemenike2000:
Good day FAM. Please I wish to know anyone that have got admission for MSC in Frankfurt University of applied sciences or is already studying there. It is my destination for winter semester. I'm feeling lonely my people.

I am waiting for them too. What course did u apply for

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.