Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614608 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iykedehyde: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Guys I sent an email to my alien office this morning, and I got this reply:

Der Ausländerbehörde Landratsamt Würzburg liegen keine Dokumente vor.

They don't have my documents, watin man pikin want do now? ��‍♂��‍♂

Interview date is 31/07/2019
Enrollment Start Date is 16/09/2019
Enrollment Deadline is 11/10/2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you book as Cat A and you are going for Cat B would this be a problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Did you fund before interview?
Which VO interviewed you?
iykedehyde:
Guys I sent an email to my alien office this morning, and I got this reply:

Der Ausländerbehörde Landratsamt Würzburg liegen keine Dokumente vor.

They don't have my documents, watin man pikin want do now? ��‍♂��‍♂

Interview date is 31/07/2019
Enrollment Start Date is 16/09/2019
Enrollment Deadline is 11/10/2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
My second question is: since one needs to block before interview, is the embassy still insisting that ,you should block your account before giving you an interview date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iykedehyde: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Emexnairaland:
Did you fund before interview?
Which VO interviewed you?
Yes I funded before my interview, 8840€. The woman in room 2 interviewed, the woman with the dread
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you! Funded with 8640 before the interview

Congratulations bro, please how much did you fund?[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Clara2244(f): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys, congrats to everyone that got AM and AD. Please for those that recently funded Fintiba base on the recent amount, how much did you guys fund. Was there any charge from Fintiba?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congrats dear. Your testimony is complete

AM Alert***
AL 5th of June
AD 4th of July
interview 07th of August
AM 26th of August[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
vivianobas:
My wonderful Nairaland Family, God has indeed favoureed me o.

My AM just landed!

Interview date: July 29th

School: TUM

Course: Consumer Science (Masters)

Thank you all for your contributions and the amount of relevant resources available on this forum.

By the authority in the name of Almighty God, I decree speedy AL, AD, AM and Visum to everyone on the waitlist in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
vivianobas:
My testimony page has been opened. grin grin grin
Yes oooh it has indeed open, Comgratulations and wish you Heaven's Best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Iwonder: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please how much is euro from aboki at the moment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
123e:
AM ALERT!
Interview date was on the 29/07/19
Am-26/08/19
Masters of science in International Health
University- Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin.

Please my enrollment deadline is on the 6th of September. Can I possibly travel as soon as the visa is issued regardless of what I submit as travel date? Because It was indicated in the mail that my travel date should be at least 10 days after I submit my envelope. They also instructed that the insurance should begin from my date of travel.
Congratulations and wish you God's very best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
please my Good people, has anyone gotten Am from kiel this winter? yet to hear a testimony from that city
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SSamuelo: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
123e:
AM ALERT!
Interview date was on the 29/07/19
Am-26/08/19
Masters of science in International Health
University- Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin.

Please my enrollment deadline is on the 6th of September. Can I possibly travel as soon as the visa is issued regardless of what I submit as travel date? Because It was indicated in the mail that my travel date should be at least 10 days after I submit my envelope. They also instructed that the insurance should begin from my date of travel.
congrats for your am,how much is the tuition for these course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
RBS2017:
please in the case you're require to enroll in person despite the school said you are permitted to come November and have book since July 7 while my enrollment date was Sept 23 and yet no AD what should I do.

please help with advised
Cancel and book again with a later deadline. I cant assure you a date but you stand a better chance of getting dates than holding on to that booking. i wish you had been online and read when people were using later deadlines. A friend just got a date today 05.09.19 he booked on July 30th with November 30 deadline ( This was a month after people had been advised on this thread to use late enrollment deadlines).

Its simple if by now embassy hasnt given you a date and you are to resume September 23rd , they surely cant give a date now, from my experience they give dates 7-8 weeks from the deadline you choose. That is how the automated system works.

This decision is up to you though, and any potential reader. Danke smiley

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Elegantlemmy:
Congrats dear. Your testimony is complete

AM Alert***
AL 5th of June
AD 4th of July
interview 07th of August
AM 26th of August
did you fund before interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
vivianobas:

My AM just landed!

Thank you all for your contributions and the amount of relevant resources available on this forum.

By the authority in the name of Almighty God, I decree speedy AL, AD, AM and Visum to everyone on the waitlist in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
Congratulations, Sweetheart. The journey hasn't been easy. Go to Deutschland and do exploits.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kevwe06(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Good evening house, is there anyone here with 2/10/2019 AD in Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
FELZ06:

Thank you very much. The problem is my enrolment deadline is 14/10 which is very close.
Do not lose hope. There are people here who got AM 3 weeks after interview. It may be your case. God is already at work. He will see to its completion. Congratulations. I
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kevwe06:
Good evening house, is there anyone here with 2/10/2019 AD in Lagos?

Ouch! Close...mine is 4/10/2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
epurepu:
Please who knows enough to help me make thus decision:

In my quest to travel for my masters, I would like to acquire either computer programming or German language skills. I don't have enough resources to pursue the two.

If you are to advice, which will you advice me to acquire?

Thanks as you respond.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
epurepu:
My second question is: since one needs to block before interview, is the embassy still insisting that ,you should block your account before giving you an interview date?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Interview Transcript 26/08/2019

I waited patiently to also share my visa interview like everyone on this forum and God did today !

I arrived the embassy by 6:10am and was asked to come back by 6:30am which I did and was among the first seven people but on checking my appointment letter the security guy asked for my phone which I brought out and I thought he said I should switch it on unfortunately Paulinus sent me back on hearing the sound of my phone. I was later replaced by some slow applicants.
Now to the interview proper. I was interviewed by the VO in cubicle 2, the lady on dread. After going through my documents, she returned my local govt origin that she doesn't need it. She started with the normal questions;
Why are you here?
What course?
Why the course?
MSc or BSc?
What are my plans after MSc?
What was my BSc thesis and findings?
Tell me about Germany Politically, Economically and Geographically?
Why Germany and not other countries?
Have I been to Germany before?
I answered her well and feeling cool expecting her to end the interview, she just gave me a test. sad sad
Thank God it was on Political Science my first degree:
1. Define Dictatorship and give examples?
2. Explain the German Political System?
3. What is EU? Name the institutions of EU?
I answered to the best of my knowledge and when I wanted to submit, she said she can give me from Economics if I don't like Political Science, I sharply told her am done. She said that will be all that I should try and fund 10,236£ to make my application complete.

Master's degree student prepare for test!

N.B. I want to sincerely appreciate Fabcol for his selflessness, you are just too kind and I pray to meet you in DE soon in Jesus name. A million kisses to you!!! I'm so grateful. God will send helpers to you where and when you least expect it.

@ Bbinc, you were there for me too, thank you.
@ Dornique, God bless your kind heart dearie.
@ Freakky, thank you.

Thank you nairalanders, I wish us all, AL AD, AM,VISA by God's grace!

Don't give up just yet! Yes, you reading this, don't give up!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ayokunlemmy: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulations vivan. God's grace in the remaining journey
vivianobas:

My AM just landed!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kevwe06(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
doppelganger10:

Ouch! Close...mine is 4/10/2019

Smiles*
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
vivianobas:

My AM just landed!

Congratulations sister, am also heading to TUM. Did my interview 7th of August. How much did u block??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lakkyjay(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please house, for those that used access bank for block account transfer was it done with a cheque?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
SSamuelo:
congrats for your am,how much is the tuition for these course.

Thanks! It’s about 11,000 euros. For that amount, you graduate with a Masters of science in international health(MScIH), diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health (DTMPH) and a diploma in International Public Health (DiPH). However, if you are only interested in the MScIH course, it’s abit cheaper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sedatylo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
vivianobas:

My AM just landed!
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
lovable85:
AL: March 28th
AD: June 6th
BA confirmation: June 28th
AM: August 15th
VISA: August 24th

I pray everyone else who is expecting AL,AD,BA,AM and Visa get theirs speedily in Jesus name

Congratulations sis

Blessings
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Iwonder:
Please how much is euro from aboki at the moment

397 at Eko Hotel area

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.