Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (620861 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Legacy666:
Interview Transcript 26/08/2019

Thank you nairalanders, I wish us all, AL AD, AM,VISA by God's grace!

Don't give up just yet! Yes, you reading this, don't give up!

Congratulations sissy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
For those who have topped up their blocked account, I got a new contract from fintiba and the amount is €10,425. Question is if I top up to just €10,236 will I still get a confirmation from them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gentle14: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Rhinewaal appears to be a very strict school. They also dont accept EPL. You must submit English test result.
I have English teat result already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hi bro, I need an info from you. The person has an appointment date already but the Bachelors degree cert was issued before 2017. Would you advise to still go for the interview or just let it pass?

Sureboii:
If the person already has a date then they’re good to go for the 2nd bachelors. But moving forward, refer to my last post or better still try and book for an appointment to see the update on their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Innocent94(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Ayohbk post=81393181]AM Alert

Visa Interview: July 26th
A.M: August 19th
Funded : the day before interview, got confirmation thecday of my interview. Forwarded the mail to the embassy on 29th ,congrats bro,please reply me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gentle14: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congrats dear, go and explore

Legacy666:
Interview Transcript 26/08/2019

I waited patiently to also share my visa interview like everyone on this forum and God did today !

I arrived the embassy by 6:10am and was asked to come back by 6:30am which I did and was among the first seven people but on checking my appointment letter the security guy asked for my phone which I brought out and I thought he said I should switch it on unfortunately Paulinus sent me back on hearing the sound of my phone. I was later replaced by some slow applicants.
Now to the interview proper. I was interviewed by the VO in cubicle 2, the lady on dread. After going through my documents, she returned my local govt origin that she doesn't need it. She started with the normal questions;
Why are you here?
What course?
Why the course?
MSc or BSc?
What are my plans after MSc?
What was my BSc thesis and findings?
Tell me about Germany Politically, Economically and Geographically?
Why Germany and not other countries?
Have I been to Germany before?
I answered her well and feeling cool expecting her to end the interview, she just gave me a test. sad sad
Thank God it was on Political Science my first degree:
1. Define Dictatorship and give examples?
2. Explain the German Political System?
3. What is EU? Name the institutions of EU?
I answered to the best of my knowledge and when I wanted to submit, she said she can give me from Economics if I don't like Political Science, I sharply told her am done. She said that will be all that I should try and fund 10,236£ to make my application complete.

Master's degree student prepare for test!

N.B. I want to sincerely appreciate Fabcol for his selflessness, you are just too kind and I pray to meet you in DE soon in Jesus name. A million kisses to you!!! I'm so grateful. God will send helpers to you where and when you least expect it.

@ Bbinc, you were there for me too, thank you.
@ Dornique, God bless your kind heart dearie.
@ Freakky, thank you.

Thank you nairalanders, I wish us all, AL AD, AM,VISA by God's grace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SSamuelo: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
123e:

Thanks! It’s about 11,000 euros. For that amount, you graduate with a Masters of science in international health(MScIH), diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health (DTMPH) and a diploma in International Public Health (DiPH). However, if you are only interested in the MScIH course, it’s abit cheaper.
Are for real,I didn't apply because of the tuition,and no have to wait till next winter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do people still use SL to get visa? What is the success rate, please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Legacy666:
Interview Transcript 26/08/20

N.B. I want to sincerely appreciate Fabcol for his selflessness, you are just too kind and I pray to meet you in DE soon in Jesus name. A million kisses to you!!! I'm so grateful. God will send helpers to you where and when you least expect it.

congrats sis. please remember to share your experiences when you land!

Fabcol...a million kisses?!? you will have to share! Lol
your help on this forum has been immense. God bless

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by haykays(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow, congratulation bro that's 3weeks plus

Saysay01:
***AM Alert***

AL 5th of June
AD 4th of July
interview 07th of August
AM 26th of August
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
uchezdedon:

1) your admission letter
2) your passport data page
3) sponsor's passport data page
4) sponsor's 3 months payslip
5) sponsor's job contract
6) 29€

thanks
But dose his city of residence matters,, i mean must he reside in the same city with my university?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
And what happens now if you go for the appointment with blocked account opening documents and after the interview, you send SL. Anybody with this experience recently? Info from anybody concerning this will be appreciated greatly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Saysay01:
***AM Alert***

AL 5th of June
AD 4th of July
interview 07th of August
AM 26th of August

congrates,, this is very fast

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gentle14:
Congrats dear, go and explore

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulations to everyone that got AM recently. Go to DE and succeed by God's grace.
For those who got AD, prepare well, and don't hesitate to ask questions where necessary.

Best wishes to us all smiley

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
epurepu:
Please who knows enough to help me make thus decision:

In my quest to travel for my masters, I would like to acquire either computer programming or German language skills. I don't have enough resources to pursue the two.

If you are to advice, which will you advice me to acquire?

Thanks as you respond.
I'll prefer and recommend German language skills if you have the funds.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
lexi28:

congrats sis. please remember to share your experiences when you land!

Fabcol...a million kisses?!? you will have to share! Lol
your help on this forum has been immense. God bless

Thank you, Fabcol will not share this kisses o, Lol. He's just a wonderful guy sha.

Will definitely update the house, make AM land first grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello. Can we relate backdoor?

Mhzy:
Who needs SL for this winter and is ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shasha27: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
gone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mhzy: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
dennisMOD:
Hello. Can we relate backdoor?

Write shasha instead.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
I have someone who does and the person has an appointment date already. Can we talk backdoor? Bist du hier in Deutschland oder?

shasha27:
write me if u need SL. just for one person for this winter

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Legacy666:

Thank you, Fabcol will not share this kisses o, Lol. He's just a wonderful guy sha.

Will definitely update the house, make AM land first grin
Congratulations on your AM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Pls where is the closest place I can get prepaid envelops.. And snap passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mhzy:

Write shasha instead.

Good Evening, please I sent you a mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
dennisMOD:
I have someone who does and the person has an appointment date already. Can we talk backdoor? Bist du hier in Deutschland oder?

Please I need as well my interview is 02/09 and Enrolment Deadline is 14/10.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
MissNK:
For those who have topped up their blocked account, I got a new contract from fintiba and the amount is €10,425. Question is if I top up to just €10,236 will I still get a confirmation from them?

Yes you will get.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Deustchemann:

I'll prefer and recommend German language skills if you have the funds.

Thanks bro... If I may ask, are you in Germany now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mhzy: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
FELZ06:

Good Evening, please I sent you a mail.

Dont write me .

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.