Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (623835 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Boss733:
Please I don't mean any harm but I feel this is better to ease your troubles and prepare for the way forward...hustle and struggle continues.

I was at the embassy today and I saw the large number of student applicants for visa, I asked Mr Paulinus why this large number and because we relate well he said today marks the last day of student visa interview for winter 2019.

It therefore means there won't be issuing out any appointment date again for now till summer applicant.

A girl came to make enquiry that she has apply since may cat b and no dates till now, Paulinus said he tire for the thing self oooo, even his pastor friend son is having the same issue and he is handicap to help because he has no control on that.

Please start writing to you schools for difer or start arranging your documents for summer application.
A word is enough for the wise.
Act in time.

When giving information, please be careful of the words u use. "Today is the last day for student visa appointment " Bros how far?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TripleJ03(f): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Saysay01 University of Gottingen

Congrats what course pls, ve u done ur enrollment. Got AL to same school, am done with my enrollment but no AD yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Bbinc:

Congratulations sissy

Thank you bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 2:28am On Aug 27, 2019
I got a date yesterday at 9;30 am

I canceled my previous booking and rebooked on July 24th using my enrollment deadline 0ctober 14th.

I got 28th August - that's tomorrow.

Guys... My enrollment deadline at Jena is October 11th.

How realistic is this date?

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 2:31am On Aug 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

I canceled my previous booking and rebooked on July 24th using my enrollment deadline 0ctober 14th.

You have been canceling and rebooking.... You finally got AD... You are still not sure... If you fund early you might get AM in 4 weeks... Oct 11 is very realistic.
Wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 2:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Boss733:

I was at the embassy today and I saw the large number of student applicants for visa, I asked Mr Paulinus why this large number and because we relate well he said today marks the last day of student visa interview for winter 2019.

Your intentions are right but the manner in which you are sending this info is odd. There would be interviews till November probably. You might scare some people please.
All the Best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2019
imoriafe:
Please is there a place I can get dhl prepaid envelops pls. My interview is tomorrow.. P

You'll get at the carpark. Got mine on the morning of my interview from the carpark. don't fret

God's grace be upon you

Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 3:11am On Aug 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

you have ample time between interview and enrolment

do the interview and wait on God.

He'll come through as always
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 3:30am On Aug 27, 2019
dennison4luv:
i saw 33,10euro on mawista student classic insurance but as i am filling the form i saw this information below

MAWISTA Student classic (excluding liability and accident insurance)
Monthly premium EUR 33,10, from the 13th month EUR 56,70
MAWISTA Student classic plus (including liability and accident insurance)
Monthly premium EUR 37,20, from the 13th month EUR 60,80
MAWISTA Student comfort
Monthly premium EUR 58,90, from the 13th month EUR 63,70

please who has used this insurance company before?? please come and educate me more on this

I dont know what education you need. Anyways
Last year I used the 37.20 signed a contract for 12months. I just signed a new one now for 33.10 for another one year.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 3:42am On Aug 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

Wow, see miracle oooo..... I am so happy for you, after all the trauma you had waiting for a date. You are most favoured bro. You have ample time between your interview and receipt of your AM and visa. If you possibly can, fund as soon as possible to avoid any form of delays.

Please spend some time to give God the praises He alone deserve. The door has finally been opened for your sake. Go to deutschland and succeed. All the very best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temi06: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Legacy666 post=81630339]Interview Transcript 26/08/2019

I waited patiently to also share my visa interview like everyone on this forum and God did today !

I arrived the embassy by 6:10am and was asked to

If one finished Bsc in course "A" as an example, going for another Bsc in Course "B"...will the V.O give test on either of the two (which one)...or both.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 5:12am On Aug 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

God loves you o!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Thanks

Sureboii:
The person shouldn’t let it pass. He/she will be fine. No need to fear. Go for the interview and be confident.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 5:43am On Aug 27, 2019
FELZ06:

Thank you very much. The problem is my enrolment deadline is 14/10 which is very close.

It's not a problem, so far you've specified your leaving date. Embassy will hasten your application if you do well at the interview and meet all requirements. All the best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2019
epurepu:
My second question is: since one needs to block before interview, is the embassy still insisting that ,you should block your account before giving you an interview date?
Blocking before getting an AD is not advisable. All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2019
123e:
AM ALERT!
Interview date was on the 29/07/19
Am-26/08/19
Masters of science in International Health
University- Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin.

Please my enrollment deadline is on the 6th of September. Can I possibly travel as soon as the visa is issued regardless of what I submit as travel date? Because It was indicated in the mail that my travel date should be at least 10 days after I submit my envelope. They also instructed that the insurance should begin from my date of travel.

You may need to write your school for possible extension of the enrollment deadline. All the best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Ayohbk:

Visum stamped and received. #Grateful soul smiley
awesome bro! congrats.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Bbinc:

You'll get at the carpark. Got mine on the morning of my interview from the carpark. don't fret

God's grace be upon you

Goodluck

Thanks.Like how much? what about passport?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2019
imoriafe:

You can snap there too

Paid 1950 for mine because they were going to deliver it to Ajah

It might be cheaper depending on where you stay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2019
imoriafe:

Are you not at the park already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 6:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Goodluck to everyone having interview today

Godspeed and favorable VO's

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2019
MissNK:
For those who have topped up their blocked account, I got a new contract from fintiba and the amount is €10,425. Question is if I top up to just €10,236 will I still get a confirmation from them?
You won't na. You mentioned they already told you want to send. All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Innocent94 post=81634447][/quote]
He can't reply you with the way you're replying without quoting him. All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chuksinfotech: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2019
My Dear Bosses,

What is your take on Visiting a close by ECOWAS country to book an appointment for VISA interview, if you are allowed ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2019
SSamuelo:
Are for real,I didn't apply because of the tuition,and no have to wait till next winter.

Try to look at the scholarship option too. You would have to apply for the scholarship a year prior. So if you are considering going next year, you could just apply now for that. I think it closes on October 15th of the previous year (please confirm). Goodluck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2019
chuksinfotech:
My Dear Bosses,

What is your take on Visiting a close by ECOWAS country to book an appointment for VISA interview, if you are allowed ?
Do you hold the 'close ECOWAS' country passport?

If yes, why not?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Ayohbk:

Congratulations. Please what date was stamped on your visa? Was it the date you indicated as travel date or the date they issued you the visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

It's very realistic brother, provided u r ready from your end. I mean funding bfor interview or immediately after, others will fall in. Make sure you submit the enrolment attachment to ur admission letter at the embassy. God's plan

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Good morning my people,

Please what are the likely interview questions for TUM.

Course: management and technology, Bsc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

its a miracle!!! Bros u don try abeg i even thought u were banned. Its very realistic you would make it in time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sedatylo(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Ayohbk:

Bro please when did you submit your passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.