Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615697 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by writeGiftson: 1:19am On Aug 31, 2019
So nobody got AD here on friday? Is it that the embassy has stopped issuing AD or we should wait for Monday?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Adebola2019:
A black lady with dreads on her head
the black lady with long dread she's mean I swear that lady get madness Wella
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2019
she could be reading this you know? lets be mild with words

dailydolar:
the black lady with long dread she's mean I swear that lady get madness Wella

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omerukokwuru(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Uzee24:

Of course. U pay charges on each transaction. Tellex, VAT, transfer charge, which is usually a percentage of the amount you are transfering. And some others i cant remember.
ok boss 10X
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 5:29am On Aug 31, 2019
ayodeji481:
Xup guys. Please I need suggestions on schools for msc in mechanical engineering that doesn't require proof of German language proficiency.
Thanks.

Did you make a strong 2 1...What aspect of mechanical engineering do you want to pursue??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ayodeji481(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Yes, 4.2+/5. I am looking at a design and manufacturing related course. Thanks.
Farakay10:

Did you make a strong 2 1...What aspect of mechanical engineering do you want to pursue??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Buliwyf: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Adebola2019:
The school I’m going is Deggendorf Instition of Technology goinf for BSc course (International Tourism Management/ Health and Medical Tourism) transcript course is Health Education.... And my interview was fine no issues at all

Sorry about your case. Hopefully you can appeal as soon as possible. I am curious about something though. I know Deggendorf was asking for TB test and all. Did you include that in your documents as well? Because it seems the rejection you got came from the Alien office of the place you are going to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2019
ayodeji481:
Yes, 4.2+/5. I am looking at a design and manufacturing related course. Thanks.
I know about Manufacturing Technology in Technische Universität Dortmund. They only admit in winter and there’s no need for German proficiency as it’s fully taught in English
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2019
HighPriest0:

Sorry about the rejection.... I don't like seeing things like this.

How can VO be parambulating in the middle of an interview?
That's a very bad omen. I have not had of such before. From what you said in your transcripts, it shows wasn't impressed with your application or she doesn't buy what you are selling to her.

Gather the necessary resources you need and all the advice you need and appeal.
I know of someone who got a rejection last year. He appealed and he's in Deutschland now. I'll try to contact him or even link you to him.

The devil is a lier

Stay strong...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2019
The TB test required is not applicable to candidates from Nigeria check the admission letter you are having it's written there. Though still waiting for AD too going to Pfaarkirchen
I pray all go well. [Qquote author=Buliwyf post=81777925]

Sorry about your case. Hopefully you can appeal as soon as possible. I am curious about something though. I know Deggendorf was asking for TB test and all. Did you include that in your documents as well? Because it seems the rejection you got came from the Alien office of the place you are going to.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Konphi: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Please is there any female headed to Deggenforf Institute of Technology with AM this winter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Donfal80:
The TB test required is not applicable to candidates from Nigeria check the admission letter you are having it's written there. Though still waiting for AD too going to Pfaarkirchen
I pray all go well. [Qquote author=Buliwyf post=81777925]

Sorry about your case. Hopefully you can appeal as soon as possible. I am curious about something though. I know Deggendorf was asking for TB test and all. Did you include that in your documents as well? Because it seems the rejection you got came from the Alien office of the place you are going to.

The TB test is very much applicable to Nigerian candidates, you are allowed until enrollment to provide the doc, i am also heading to pfaarkirchen still awaiting interview though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Konphi:
Please is there any female headed to Deggenforf Institute of Technology with AM this winter?

Me!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Philfit:

Know the persons moniker?
No...but I can remember someone posted it on here, have to check some pages back to a week or two weeks ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Adebola2019:
The school I’m going is Deggendorf Instition of Technology goinf for BSc course (International Tourism Management/ Health and Medical Tourism) transcript course is Health Education.... And my interview was fine no issues at all
sorry to hear this bro, i'm positive you will safety get through the appeal process. By the way i am also going for the same course at pfaarkachen, with interview scheduled for next month, i'm just a bit worried, as my ist degree is not too closely related to my intended course, however, i've got experience working in the clinic.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2019
abnoble:

Brother i cannot see any number there....pls if there is anyway you can reach me...pls do...will appreciate.
write to me on my email in my signature, I am having issues with my phone on WhatsApp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
This is not absolutely true as I have also seen some dudes who came up here to give their AM and Visum testimonies and have never contributed or share any info on this platform. The fact that we know this forum exists doesn't mean everyone outside there knows it exists. Some only think about it when they are overjoyed or sad due to occurrences like rejection and AD issues.
Whilst thanking you for pointing this out, kindly let's move on with the solutions we're proffering as it will end in praise for us all.
Rejection is a sad thing my brother.!
God will see us all through this German waka and we will escape by God's grace.

Warm Regards,
dukeokafor:
As much as I sympathize with the two folks that were recently rejected. I'm really sorry about your predicament.

Think about the folks coming after you!

Udo

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Please who used turkish airlines or egypt airlines to dusseldorf or frankfurt how much is student discounts? I saw crazy air fares online

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Barth88:

The TB test is very much applicable to Nigerian candidates, you are allowed until enrollment to provide the doc, i am also heading to pfaarkirchen still awaiting interview though

Lol. This is not entirely true sir. It is stated explicitly that it's for candidates from Ghana, India and the CIS countries.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anuch: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
please who knows the exact date they introduced the new rule of 2017 for Cat A. my AD states that i should have graduated before 2017. But i booked before the new rule.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jonemenike2000(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the support. I've topped up yesterday via a friend in Germany n waiting for it to reflect. I submitted d initial blocking confirmation I got with statement of account showing 10,290 though.

Annestacia:

Did you fund with exactly 10,236 or 10,425? Because when I funded 10,236 I didn't get any confirmation until I topped up with 189 making it 10,425 then I received my confirmation. So check again on your fintiba account if there's an outstanding amount to be topped up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mudi4u: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2019
naijacentric:
Please who used turkish airlines or egypt airlines to dusseldorf or frankfurt how much is student discounts? I saw crazy air fares online

Please if you reside in Lagos you can visit Turkish airline office @adeola odeku street Victoria island Lagos. I got mine to hannover for approximately 177k

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Iiiiiiii
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adebola2019: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2019
TB test is only from candidates in Ghana and India
Buliwyf:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anasara: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Adebola2019:
[b][/b]

I’m really sorry about that. I’m also going to DIT but got my Visa already. The city particularly takes time to process. I hope you get the Visa through an appeal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=Glauben post=81761419]Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'll try to connect with dolpaz & boss733, sent them pms already.

Looks like a case of poor performance, thought I did well but the VO obviously thought otherwise.

The admission process was actually in two stages; first, I had to send my transcript for it to be evaluated that I qualify from the Scientific point of view, it was after I was given the go ahead that I applied via uni-assist officially. And no, it wasn't a conditional admission.

Still counting on you guys to pull this off.

Tried to get in touch with you. Please pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Anasara:
[b][/b]

I’m really sorry about that. I’m also going to DIT but got my Visa already. The city particularly takes time to process. I hope you get the Visa through an appeal.
when was your interview and did you fund before?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anasara: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2019
X36DD:
Nah I didn’t use Blocked Account but Sponsorship Letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anasara: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2019
X36DD:
My Interview was on the 23rd of July and I got my Visa directly from the Embassy via direct phone call on the 27th of this month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Anasara:

My Interview was on the 23rd of July and I got my Visa directly from the Embassy via direct phone call on the 27th of this month.
They didn't email you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anasara: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2019
X36DD:
They didn't email you?
Nah they collected my passport during my interview and I already did my Insurance before the interview so no need for the email I guess. I was called that my visa is ready from the Consulate.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abnoble: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Anasara:

Nah they collected my passport during my interview and I already did my Insurance before the interview so no need for the email I guess. I was called that my visa is ready from the Consulate.
You did your interview at Abuja or Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.