Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615674 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pecky2222: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
HighPriest0:

You did not explain.

Where you charged 52 euro for the complete transaction?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adebola2019: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
What’s the number for please?
Magma012:
4170000?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
aduku1:
It wasnt easy!!!!! But i kept my faith strong!!
After a very long wait i got AM today

Interview date: May 2nd
AM : August 30tSchool: European University Viadrina
Masters inInternation Humanitarian and Human Right.Law
Resumption: October 1

18weeks and 1day waiting period and God settled it....

Those awaiting be strong its coming soon!!

Thanks guys!!

Congratulations..
I hope we get to meet in this school... My most preferred school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by robinicule(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
chiboy429:

I have never heard of embassy enrolment before in this journey except you are misrepresenting terms here. School enrollment is very well different from activities at the embassy. Embassy handles your visa processing where you have to supply every necessary documents that supports your trip from school which proofs you are a genuine student. Enrolling in school qualifies you with the required documents that gives you access to the university community as well as your semester tickets for your transportation within your city.

I hope this helps in a way.

Have you gotten appointment date for interview at the German consulate?
Thank you, It's clearer now and no I haven't gotten and interview date. I'm yet to apply. I believe you suggest I should start right away yeah?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adebola2019: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Okay I will do that ASAP
oshotemi19:

Jesus Christ!
So sorry about this bro. I have never heard of such and this is really strange. Please read through from page 230 and beyond. There is the moniker of a guy that had rejection and successfully appealed to get visum. Contact the other veterans mentioned above. With prayers and favour of God, you'll come out of this triumphant and rejoicing. Try to connect with dolpaz & boss733. Send them a pm

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
aduku1:

Thanks guys!!

Congratulations. I tap into this your testimony
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
S/he converted your BA to naira at N400 exchange rate..

Adebola2019:
What’s the number for please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please guys I really need you.
I got that letter this evening with my docs. Interview was August 23. I didn't fúnd and I went with my make d transfer document. I had no problem with my interview as all went well and fast.
Documents are complete and with no errors didn't go with transcript tho
Going for second Bsc
My ML...I don't know, cos I can't really access myself but it's not bad.

Even the second reason is what I'm not understanding.
Please gurus ẹ ṣàánú mi o

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by aduku1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
fabiosmart:

Big Congratulations to you

Success await you in DE

I pray mine comes next, been waiting since may 24

Did you use BA or SL and when did you submit the proof of fund ?

BA.. funded before interview

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adebola2019:
A black lady with dreads on her head
while preparing the necessary support documents please take time and talk to God. I will also pray for you. The devil is a liar. You have overcome it. God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
All these recent reads of rejections is sending cold chill down my spine embarassed

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
doppelganger10:
All these recent reads of rejections is sending cold chill down my spine embarassed
You can say that again...it's really scary
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Seriously scary, the rejection are not funny anymore and the reasons looks same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
robinicule:
Thank you, It's clearer now and no I haven't gotten and interview date. I'm yet to apply. I believe you suggest I should start right away yeah?

you haven't applied for interview date? and you mentioned your school starts Oct or Sept?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
It's really alarming. After believing that you're safe 10working days after your interview with no call from the courier dispatch rider, someone then comes up with a rejection after 5weeks..

Then rejection and rejection..

God, see us through this waka oh..

doppelganger10:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
PeSt007:
It's really alarming. After believing that you're safe 10working days after your interview with no call from the courier dispatch rider, someone then comes up with a rejection after 5weeks..

Then rejection and rejection..

God, see us through this waka oh..

Azzzin!!!

God help us all.

I empathize with all those slammed with a rejection, buckle up and do the appeal! God will see y'all through. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by robinicule(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
chiboy429:

you haven't applied for interview date? and you mentioned your school starts Oct or Sept?
yes. cry I wrote to them about an extension or starting in winter semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dukeokafor(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
As much as I sympathize with the two folks that were recently rejected. I'm really sorry about your predicament.

However....

I'd really like to point something out.

These people went through their whole process of applying to schools, got admission, got interview dates, went for interviews and SAID NOTHING.

No single contribution to the thread. Zilch! Not even their interview transcripts. Kilode?!

Funniest part is, where you start getting help as regards your rejection is from the transcripts. We'd scrutinize your transcript and see if something went wrong or not.

No contribution. Y'all just kept mum all these while and now that fish bone has hooked the throat, you need help with one thing or the other.

E no make sense. If nobody talk am, me I go talk am.

I'm sure some other people are also thinking in my direction. I hope all the help y'all need would be rendered but on a serious note, we need to stop this "always receiving but never give mentality".

You keep taking water from a tank and you never fill it up, one day, that water will dry up.

Think about the folks coming after you!

Udo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thehustler: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
CC19:
[center]INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT – 27/08/2019 @ LAGOS[/center]

Got to the consulate by 6am and was asked to return by 6:30am. On return, I found a queue of people. I was the 5th student on the queue but because I had my documents properly arranged like I had seen on this forum some weeks back, I ended up being the first to be interviewed.
I was interviewed in Room 4 by an easy-going young man, he looked Nigerian. Here were the questions he asked me

Bravo... that dude is awesome
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by teb123: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Apt!
dukeokafor:
As much as I sympathize with the two folks that were recently rejected. I'm really sorry about your predicament.

However....

These people went through their whole process of applying to schools, got admission, got interview dates, went for interviews and SAID NOTHING.

No single contribution to the thread. Zilch! Not even their interview transcripts. Kilode?!

Funniest part is, where you start getting help as regards your rejection is from the transcripts. We'd scrutinize your transcript and see if something went wrong or not.

No contribution. Y'all just kept mum all these while and now that fish bone has hooked the throat, you need help with one thing or the other.

I'm sure some other people are also thinking in my direction. I hope all the help y'all need would be rendered but on a serious note, we need to stop this "always receiving but never give mentality".

You keep taking water from a tank and you never fill it up, one day, that water will dry up.

Udo

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
robinicule:
yes. cry I wrote to them about an extension or starting in winter semester

if your school doesn't grant you extension then the other question is does your school allow for enrollment by proxy that is someone else enrol for you on your behalf or online enrollment if any is possible then do it get your enrollment certificate then you won't have issues of enrollment deadline again.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jonemenike2000:
Thanks for your response. I did this already but Fintiba didnt provide me with the new one because they haven't changed it on their website until dis morning. I have a deadline of 31-08-2019 by the embassy to submit my blocking confirmation.
Please reach me hear; jonemenike2000@yahoo.com

Did you fund with exactly 10,236 or 10,425? Because when I funded 10,236 I didn't get any confirmation until I topped up with 189 making it 10,425 then I received my confirmation. So check again on your fintiba account if there's an outstanding amount to be topped up.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
dukeokafor:

However....

Udo
Bro. Some posted their transcript here, while some are new here, I guess they were directed to get help here. Please let's try and see how to help out. Thank you and God bless you

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
aduku1:

Thanks guys!!
Congrats when did you fund
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
freakky:

Congrats when did you fund
He funded before interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnaolaniran: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
You can transfer the whole 10k+ to your coracle/fintiba once if you have your dorm account with access(and i think it applies to other banks) so that all the related charges will be deducted once. However, the 10k dollars equivalent cap applies when you are funding your dorm account here in Nigeria with CASH and since you are depositing into your dorm account there are no charges even if you decide to pay in 10 times.

Uzee24:

Of course. U pay charges on each transaction. Tellex, VAT, transfer charge, which is usually a percentage of the amount you are transfering. And some others i cant remember.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2019
aduku1:

Thanks guys!!

Congratulations Aduku1. I celebrate your resilience and patience bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2019
I'm not really happy about the recent rejection. Abi Germany want to start doing Shakara like Canada giving the same reason for rejection.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2019
abnoble:

Brother i cannot see any number there....pls if there is anyway you can reach me...pls do...will appreciate.
check my signature
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pquvqzv(f): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Pls I need help have applied for visa interview since June For Germany student visa category B. And I haven't been called for the interview and school registration start september.any idea Wat could be d. Issue pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ayodeji481(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Xup guys. Please I need suggestions on schools for msc in mechanical engineering that doesn't require proof of German language proficiency.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by undoteyin: 1:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Please urgently looking for accomodation at wurzburg

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.