Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614711 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bbinc:

No, I used English Proficiency letter and was admitted but was told I'll need to write an English exam before enrollment tho. This can however, be waived if you have either of IELTS or TOEFL

I paid the equivalent to someone in germany who then sent from his german bank account

Thanks bro, you are of a good help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Thegamingorca post=82620431]

I don't think so. VOs don't even have powers to reject.

If you are honest and can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you deserve visum I think we'll get them.

Stop all this negative ominous cloak and dagger stuff. Hundreds upon hundreds of Indians gain visum to study in same country. Is it because german VOs in the south east asia like indians?

Not true.

We need to adopt honesty. I believe it's far easier than we are anticipating. Another thing I've noticed and I'm disgusted about is ppl are deliberately keeping or hoarding valuable information particularly useful visum transcripts that can revolutionize this waka.

It will be well.

[b]Abeg who get link to heybaby12 transcript? [/[/b]quote] bros the VO is the lecturer she can give you F and the vc won't even say anything about it she interviewed you so no reason am .

Nobody is hidden anything transcript here at least all the people that posted their transcript and got visa are here also if then his am try search am out it's all over the tread start from season 3atleast .
Do the same thing I just advise above for heybaby12 and you will have her transcript the only thing about his like I will always tell you take it or leave it there's and iota of luck or grace anyone U choose in this waka so calm down and learn this things rejections are not common but they happen many people have gotten rejection even when they didn't even talk about going for another PhD so it's just when God wan pick your call .do your best and leave the rest

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ejighikepat(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ojabostine505:
for sure

Were you able to get AD for your interview again after the one you had in Abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 12:03am On Sep 28, 2019
As anyone received original copy (paper copy) of VPD from uniassist in Nigeria?

I want to know the courier service UNIASSIST used in sending these correspondences to Nigeria. Could it be received through nipost where one would need to visit nipost office in which your zip code falls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pretzee(f): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2019
evergreen9:

AH! I already funded the initial required amount of 8640 euros, are u saying my money don enta one chance with coracle?
Please have gotten your confirmation from Coracle?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

If you are honest and can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you deserve visum I think we'll get them.

Stop all this negative ominous cloak and dagger stuff. Hundreds upon hundreds of Indians gain visum to study in same country. Is it because german VOs in the south east asia like indians?

Not true.

We need to adopt honesty. I believe it's far easier than we are anticipating. Another thing I've noticed and I'm disgusted about is ppl are deliberately keeping or hoarding valuable information particularly useful visum transcripts that can revolutionize this waka.

It will be well.

Abeg who get link to heybaby12 transcript?

SMH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GentleChief: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Guys please, anybody that can help me come up with a strong appeal should please indicate. Honestly, am really getting tired of this German waka.

If you are not in my shoes, please don't judge me. If you guys know how many times I booked flight from Owerri to Lagos when there is money and how many times I was on God is good bus with terrible Nigerian roads when there is no money, you will pity me.

If anybody can also suggest another good European country that has cheap tuition, please let me know. I think am getting done with Germany. I really loved this country but I don't like appearing desperate even when you are being honest. Thats the reality on ground now.

I even had no plans to stay in Germany after my studies. I was thinking about migrating to another peaceful African country like Mauritius or smalll European nation like Norway and start a family while practicing what I studied. Germany is too boguos and big for me. There world class education that is cheap was the only catch oo.

Implying in my rejection letter that they are suspecting if am going to study is bollocks. If am not going to study in Germany what else then? Hustle? Laughing like mad. If its hustle, Nigeria, Japan or China is the best place to hustle and make quick millions. If you know, you know. We have been there.

Again, I just don't know why I don't fancy the US and Canada. Am averse to the US because of this issue of everybody having guns and violence too.

So please, if you can

(1) Assist with a strong appeal letter

(2) Suggest another cheaper good European country for studies, please do let me know. If the country is even small like Norway, it will be nice.

Germany yanga js getting too much. By next application, I will fall into category B just because I graduated 2014! It was not like this before. Let me go back to sleep joor.

Thanks to all my wonderful Nairaland family.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 4:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Slip:
As anyone received original copy (paper copy) of VPD from uniassist in Nigeria?

I want to know the courier service UNIASSIST used in sending these correspondences to Nigeria. Could it be received through nipost where one would need to visit nipost office in which your zip code falls?
Yeah they'll send it via NIPOST. But you don't have to wait till it arrives, you can use the PDF they sent via email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2019
The PhD talk had nothing to do with it. I mentioned i want to do a PhD, I wasn't rejected.
About the deadline, she would have asked u to provide a proof of extension.

So the problem is your motive to study, and it's in the two questions I asked
But it's okay if you don't wanna answer it.
Sorry about your situation.

Appeal.
Good luck

Fabricio07:

I don't think so.
I have ready a thousand transcript here and beyond to not know how to answer those questions.

Infact, she was the one that suggested the PhD after I told her that I am doing the same Chemistry in masters so as to perfect my trade and qualify to work as lecturer in that course.

Now, I am beginning to think that I got rejected because they probably think I wouldn't meet up with the enrollment deadline which is this October end.
I told the VO that I have started the enrollment and was only waiting for the enrollment certificate to be sent to me... perhaps she didn't hear or take note of that.

I am going to Free University, Berlin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks sis.

But a school like Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden requires the original copy which they described with "colorful marking". The email vpd has been uploaded on their PRIMUS severally but they keep rejecting since i have been informed by both the coordinator and others in the school.

I think the paper copy is somewhat more original than the email notification cos it comes in letterhead. I will visit the nearby nipost office on Monday to find out if i have a letter.

sassy92:

Yeah they'll send it via NIPOST. But you don't have to wait till it arrives, you can use the PDF they sent via email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mickyboiz: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2019
GentleChief:
Guys please, anybody that can help me come up with a strong appeal should please indicate. Honestly, am really getting tired of this German waka.

If you are not in my shoes, please don't judge me. If you guys know how many times I booked flight from Owerri to Lagos when there is money and how many times I was on God is good bus with terrible Nigerian roads when there is no money, you will pity me.
If anybody can also suggest another good European country that has cheap tuition, please let me know. I think am getting done with Germany. I really loved this country but I don't like appearing desperate even when you are being honest. Thats the reality on ground now.

I even had no plans to stay in Germany after my studies. I was thinking about migrating to another peaceful African country like Mauritius or smalll European nation like Norway and start a family while practicing what I studied. Germany is too boguos and big for me. There world class education that is cheap was the only catch oo.

Implying in my rejection letter that they are suspecting if am going to study is bollocks. If am not going to study in Germany what else then? Hustle? Laughing like mad. If its hustle, Nigeria, Japan or China is the best place to hustle and make quick millions. If you know, you know. We have been there.

Again, I just don't know why I don't fancy the US and Canada. Am averse to the US because of this issue of everybody having guns and violence too.

So please, if you can

(1) Assist with a strong appeal letter

(2) Suggest another cheaper good European country for studies, please do let me know. If the country is even small like Norway, it will be nice.

Germany yanga js getting too much. By next application, I will fall into category B just because I graduated 2014! It was not like this before. Let me go back to sleep joor.

Thanks to all my wonderful Nairaland family.

I feel you Bt all is well bro, maybe better things are coming your way soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Not true.

It will be well.

Abeg who get link to heybaby12 transcript?

I hope this isn't the case! guys abeg make we all help one another oh! we are all on the same journey, its not a competition, the final decision rests in the hands of the German embassy and not fellow Nigerians, this no be big brother.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hammed71(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2019
guys please are there any German schools that offers January admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fitlaw(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Tommynaku:

Please there is big diff between motivation for study and that required by embassy
There are many key info missing here
Try and answer these and not too much grammar just go to the point
Intro
I am writing this letter as part of my application for a long-term student visa for Germany in pursuant of Master of Science in XYZ at the XYZ University, Germany in the winter 2019/2020 session
Why did you choose to study this course
My decision to pursue graduate studies at xyz University is motivated by the fact ......State your motive
What prior knowledge and skills have you gathered to help you to succeed in this course?
My undergraduate studies in xyz not only gave me professional skillset but also made me further explore my career prospect. The broad range degree courses in my bachelor’s degree equipped me with the necessary skills required for work and career advancement. If you have wok experience...
I have also acquired vast experience as a .... that span up to ... years within the .... profession and also having being involved in national, state and projects. These theoretical knowledge and professional experience gathered will be a solid foundation in pursuing this master’s program.
Why did you choose to study in Germany?
I chose to study in Germany because of the low or no tuition fees, which makes it far cheaper than any other countries where this program is taught. German education offers excellent teaching and research, the quality of higher education system is evident from its consistent top positions in world education rankings. The education in Germany is designed to meet up the most up-to-date scientific developments running out in the world and educate individuals who can confidently face global challenges.
What’s your career objective/ Future plans after study and how will this program help achieve it
Please be professional here. no much talk just be precise and with good construction
Conclusion
Lastly, allow me to express that I do strongly believe that studying this master course in Germany is a crucial step in my career¬. I am looking forward to your positive response. Please accept my deepest appreciation and gratitude for your further assessment and consideration.
Your Name
Signature/Date

Please I take God beg you review some of what I wrote ooooh

Thanks my brother, I have PM, I to chat with you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2019
hammed71:
guys please are there any German schools that offers January admission
Lol which one is January admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hammed71(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Kenechill:

Lol which one is January admission
sorry I meant January winter session, some schools in us offers enrolment for January spring session after august fall session
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2019
hammed71:
sorry I meant January winter session, some schools in us offers enrolment for January spring session after august fall session
For Germany, applications for winter start mainly in January till July, for winter school starting in September.

For summer, applications mainly start in October till March, for summer school starting in April
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Slip:
Thanks sis.

But a school like Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden requires the original copy which they described with "colorful marking". The email vpd has been uploaded on their PRIMUS severally but they keep rejecting since i have been informed by both the coordinator and others in the school.

I think the paper copy is somewhat more original than the email notification cos it comes in letterhead. I will visit the nearby nipost office on Monday to find out if i have a letter.

Wow, I didn't know that some schools only accept the hard copy. I uploaded the PDF copy that was sent to my mail to the TUM portal and it was accepted. Yes go check the nearest post office to you but depending on when you received the email version it may take a while to arrive Naija. Hopefully your application deadline is not close.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GentleChief: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Mickyboiz:
I feel you Bt all is well bro, maybe better things are coming your way soon

Amen oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am surprised too that OTH requires original copy, cos FHWS accepted email notification too and gave me admission. Although, immediately i uploaded the vpd email notification this Monday they gave me admission right away for winter, but the original hard copy is to be scan and upload for enrollment.

I requested for deferment to summer on Tuesday and it was granted upon resubmision of summer application

sassy92:

Wow, I didn't know that some schools only accept the hard copy. I uploaded the PDF copy that was sent to my mail to the TUM portal and it was accepted. Yes go check the nearest post office to you but depending on when you received the email version it may take a while to arrive Naija. Hopefully your application deadline is not close.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kenechill:

For Germany, applications for winter start mainly in January till July, for winter school starting in September.

For summer, applications mainly start in October till March, for summer school starting in April

Hello confirm that ur assertion for winter application.
Winter applications varies some starts April 15, may 17 and end july 15. Some september as start up.
Daad or uniassist will answer more.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by humbleprof19(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good day to all brethren in the house.

Please is there anyone planning to send documents to Uni-assist this coming week.
Hit me up let's send together

Am in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
humbleprof19:
Good day to all brethren in the house.

Please is there anyone planning to send documents to Uni-assist this coming week.
Hit me up let's send together
State your location also.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please guys that will be applying to HTW Berlin beware of this new info

And can others tell me what they mean by this

Even for courses completely taught in English??

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tommynaku:

Please there is big diff between motivation for study and that required by embassy
There are many key info missing here
Try and answer these and not too much grammar just go to the point
Intro
I am writing this letter as part of my application for a long-term student visa for Germany in pursuant of Master of Science in XYZ at the XYZ University, Germany in the winter 2019/2020 session
Why did you choose to study this course
My decision to pursue graduate studies at xyz University is motivated by the fact ......State your motive
What prior knowledge and skills have you gathered to help you to succeed in this course?
My undergraduate studies in xyz not only gave me professional skillset but also made me further explore my career prospect. The broad range degree courses in my bachelor’s degree equipped me with the necessary skills required for work and career advancement. If you have wok experience...
I have also acquired vast experience as a .... that span up to ... years within the .... profession and also having being involved in national, state and projects. These theoretical knowledge and professional experience gathered will be a solid foundation in pursuing this master’s program.
Why did you choose to study in Germany?
I chose to study in Germany because of the low or no tuition fees, which makes it far cheaper than any other countries where this program is taught. German education offers excellent teaching and research, the quality of higher education system is evident from its consistent top positions in world education rankings. The education in Germany is designed to meet up the most up-to-date scientific developments running out in the world and educate individuals who can confidently face global challenges.
What’s your career objective/ Future plans after study and how will this program help achieve it
Please be professional here. no much talk just be precise and with good construction
Conclusion
Lastly, allow me to express that I do strongly believe that studying this master course in Germany is a crucial step in my career¬. I am looking forward to your positive response. Please accept my deepest appreciation and gratitude for your further assessment and consideration.
Your Name
Signature/Date

Please I take God beg you review some of what I wrote ooooh

This will come in handy later. Starred

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
legionnaire:
In spirit of what my boss Deustchemann has done for his Biochemistry counterparts, Below is list of ICT-related MSc Summer Courses for those of us who have an ICT-related BSc degree.

Master of Science in Computer Engineering • Paderborn University • Paderborn

Computer Engineering - Master's Study Programme • RWTH Aachen University • Aachen

Information Engineering and Computer Science, MSc • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kamp-Lintfort

Digital Engineering • Bauhaus-Universität Weimar • Weimar

Digital Engineering (DigiEng) • Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg • Magdeburg

Information Engineering • Kiel University of Applied Sciences • Kiel

Electrical Communication Engineering (MSc) • University of Kassel • Kassel

Computer Science • University of Bayreuth • Bayreuth

Master of Science in Communication Systems and Networks
TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences)

Computer Science (Master of Science) • Technische Universität Kaiserslautern • Kaiserslautern

Data Science: Master's Degree in Data & Knowledge Engineering (MDKE) • Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg • Magdeburg

MSc Systems Engineering & Engineering Management • South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences • Soest

Master of Science in Computer Science - Specialisation in Information Systems • TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences) • Köln

Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (MSc) • Deggendorf Institute of Technology • Deggendorf

High Integrity Systems (HIS)
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences • Frankfurt am Main

Embedded Systems (ESY) • Technische Universität Kaiserslautern • Kaiserslautern

Master of Science in Web and Data Science • University of Koblenz-Landau • Koblenz

Master of Science in Information Systems
University of Münster • Münster

Communication & Information Technology, MSc (CIT) • University of Bremen • Bremen

MSc Computer Engineering (ISE) - Duisburg-Essen University

Some of them involve UNIASSIST. Best of luck. Abeg follow the guidelines wey my boss Deustchemann dish out about approaching the course coordinator if you encounter any challenges.

#legionnaire wink
Who go show us love for the building construction real estate field
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Anybody going to Munch?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Guys, been a while here, been searching through for how to arrange documents for Mr. Paulinus. Please can someone quote the current standard of arrangement for me, originals and photocopies too...
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
A friend of mine appeal on the 6th of sept and got this on 25th , please what does this mean?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by humbleprof19(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2019
bjayNL:
Guys, been a while here, been searching through for how to arrange documents for Mr. Paulinus. Please can someone quote the current standard of arrangement for me, originals and photocopies too...
Thanks

This is the arrangement order I got from an earlier post on here. I can't find the post but I have a screenshot, so I will write it again

2 visa application forms
2 signed declarations
2 copies of passport data page
Admission letter (original and 2 photocopies)
Birth Certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Proof of sustenance (original and 2 photocopies)
Primary school certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Secondary school certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
University certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Transcript (original and 2 photocopies)
NYSC Certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Motivation letter (original and 2 photocopies)
Old biographical document (original and 2 photocopies)
Supporting document e.g CV, EPL (original and 2 photocopies)
WAEC Scratch card and Prepaid courier envelope

Note that the first 3 documents will be the parts where you will be dropping the subsequent photocopies while you will put your appointment mail and international passport alongside with the other original documents.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chy73(f): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Olami112:
A friend of mine appeal on the 6th of sept and got this on 25th , please what does this mean?

No one can really say for sure oo, he should just do as instructed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Magma012:
Germany sweet i swear!
chai my dear africans we have a long way to go....

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.