Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622305 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Engrphilips:
Please is there anyone that applied to Deggendorf Institute of Technology or anyone that want to apply to this school, I want to find out about something, is it compulsory one must upload tuberculosis test for their university online application.
Pls if you have ideal, you can pm me.
Thanks and God bless. Happy Sunday.
. Tuberculosis test is not compulsory now during application but you will need it during your enrollment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please i humbly needs for to these questions
1) how do I get this declaration documents?
2) Which of the Nigerian banks is best and can be used to easily fund Fintiba account?
3) How is the Euros amount and Naira equivalent?

Please anyone with answers should please respond. Thank you

JosephAdeoba:
. Tuberculosis test is not compulsory now during application but you will need it during your enrollment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
dainvincible:
2) Which of the Nigerian banks is best and can be used to easily fund Fintiba account?

Wat declaration docs?
They say access bank..
This ur question is confusing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sorry
I have gotten the declaration document

Thank you

imoriafe:

Wat declaration docs?
They say access bank..
This ur question is confusing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
dainvincible:

Number 1. I don't know what you meant by declaration documents you can break it down? Number 2..Access bank. Number 3. Depend on the amount during transaction in the bank Check online about the exchange or ask the bank staff
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Farakay10:

I stayed in lobim d...100naira bike from obalende

what was the cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
dainvincible:
@sassy92

1. The documents are on the embassy site. Download and print it out.
2. Access bank, Stanbic, Zenith, First bank. Transfer using dorm account.
3. If you're using Fintiba then you'll transfer €10425. As for Naira equivalent, depends on exchange rate but everything should not be more than ₦4.3million. If you have not gotten AD, wait till you get a date before funding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello. Good evening my fellow Nigerian. I will tell you short story about myself.

I traveled to Ukraine last year October on student visa, i want to use Ukraine as a route to get to Schengen country where i will be able to study and work. Then Poland came to my mind. I am preparing to go to Poland next year but people are discouraging me that no jobs there, students can't work and study at the same. No jobs for student very difficult to find in Poland. I am was actually planning to save up to $5000 excluding tuition fees and accomodation. But someone adviced me to go to Germany and deposit $10,000 into block account. Then school is free and you can see job in Germany. It was quite interesting because i am planning to start my undergraduate program. I don't have any knowledge in German language.

I saw in this thread that for someone to get admission into German university bachelor program he need German language and one 1 year transcript. Please since i don't have those two requirements above what should i do in order for me to get admission into German university.??
And please tell me the best cities that i can go as a black that i can easily get job while schooling. Also i want to study any IT related course. Someone should suggest me good university and good cities to get job.

Thanks everyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ligogu:
Hello. Good evening my fellow Nigerian. I will tell you short story about myself.

I traveled to Ukraine last year October on student visa.

But someone adviced me to go to Germany and deposit $10,000 into block account. Then school is free and you can see job in Germany. It was quite interesting because i am planning to start my undergraduate program. I don't have any knowledge in German language.

I saw in this thread that for someone to get admission into German university bachelor program he need German language and one 1 year transcript.

Please since i don't have those two requirements above what should i do in order for me to get admission into German university.??

Thanks everyone

Did you get admitted to Ukraine university without a one year university academic transcript? If not, since you MUST have spent one academic year in Ukraine You could request for your transcript and use it to process your admission in Germany.

Let the gurus in the house say something. What do I know.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
humbleprof19:
Good day to all brethren in the house.

Please is there anyone planning to send documents to Uni-assist this coming week.
Hit me up let's send together

Am in Lagos
Yesoo....I and my colleague,
I just sent you a PM......
Locations, Victoria Island ISLAND ..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
centuryman:

Did you get admitted to Ukraine university without a one year university academic transcript? If not, since you MUST have spent one academic year in Ukraine You could request for your transcript and use it to process your admission in Germany.

Let the gurus in the house say something. What do I know.

No in Ukraine my first year was language course. I applied for degree course to get 4 years residence permit. My first year in my degree course start from this month September.
Please help me sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=dainvincible post=82680331]No, I applied at school but I didn't do that.

[/quote
Thanks. Did you get admission from the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
Thanks. Did you get admission from the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2019

I traveled to Ukraine last year October on student visa, i want to use Ukraine as a route to get to Schengen country where i will be able to study and work. Then Poland came to my mind. I am preparing to go to Poland next year but people are discouraging me that no jobs there, students can't work and study at the same. No jobs for student very difficult to find in Poland. I am was actually planning to save up to $5000 excluding tuition fees and accomodation. But someone adviced me to go to Germany and deposit $10,000 into block account. Then school is free and you can see job in Germany. It was quite interesting because i am planning to start my undergraduate program. I don't have any knowledge in German language.

I saw in this thread that for someone to get admission into German university bachelor program he need German language and one 1 year transcript. Please since i don't have those two requirements above what should i do in order for me to get admission into German university.??
And please tell me the best cities that i can go as a black that i can easily get job while schooling. Also i want to study any IT related course. Someone should suggest me good university and good cities to get job.

Thanks everyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kunletoks(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hi all,
Please I'm asking these two questions on behalf of two different people.
1) Can someone apply for Bsc in Germany with first semester result from NOUN. Or it has to be the result for first and second semester of 100 level.
2) Does anyone know how to go about Unilag transcript since they don't give it out to individual.
The transcript needs to be notorized before sending to uni assist.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
I had my first degree in microbiology but am going for MSC in project management. Pls when the VO ask whats the relationship btw my bsc n MSC, will I say No and that I want a change in career path? Pls those that has been dere or has an idea, biko help me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chy73(f): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
kruzzroboh:
Dear Nairalanders,
I had my first degree in microbiology but am going for MSC in project management. Pls when the VO ask whats the relationship btw my bsc n MSC, will I say No and that I want a change in career path? Pls those that has been dere or has an idea, biko help me.
If you have work experience, certifications, then this should do. I had such experience too, but since my job which is my career path was intune with the masters course, i got AM 3 weeks later. So just make your vo see the passion in the path. It will do

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2019
hammed71:
which university in Berlin are you going to

BSBI

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Cestmoi1:

Amen and amen. When was your interview?

Sept 3rd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Hi,

1. At least One year transcripts is required for admission to any Bachelor degree program in Germany.

2. True, Unilag will not give u transcript by hand but u can apply to unilag to send it directly to uni-assist. Notorization is not required when transcripts is sent directly from your university.

However, you will have to subsequently apply for transcripts from unilag to be sent to different schools if u have some German universities with direct application (applications without uniassist). Therefore, i will advise you look for any connect(human beings) in any Nigerian university then ask unilag to send ur transcripts to, so you can have an original which can be use anytime.

Cheers!
kunletoks:
Hi all,
Please I'm asking these two questions on behalf of two different people.
1) Can someone apply for Bsc in Germany with first semester result from NOUN. Or it has to be the result for first and second semester of 100 level.
2) Does anyone know how to go about Unilag transcript since they don't give it out to individual.
The transcript needs to be notorized before sending to uni assist.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2019
If i can understand u better, u mean u don't have either HND or one year university transcripts?

How come you got admitted to study in Ukraine? Sorry we need to ask this to enable us advise u better.

Cheers!

Ligogu:

I traveled to Ukraine last year October on student visa, i want to use Ukraine as a route to get to Schengen country where i will be able to study and work. Then Poland came to my mind.

Thanks everyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Ligogu:

Thanks everyone

Please why is everybody here ignoring my question����
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GentleChief: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2019
sassy92:

1. The documents are on the embassy site. Download and print it out.
2. Access bank, Stanbic, Zenith, First bank. Transfer using dorm account.
3. If you're using Fintiba then you'll transfer €10425. As for Naira equivalent, depends on exchange rate but everything should not be more than ₦4.3million. If you have not gotten AD, wait till you get a date before funding.

Please I sent you a mail ma.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Ha!

Please reread this page. Somebody is asking u some questions before advise can be given.

Ligogu:

Please why is everybody here ignoring my question����
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Bro you are not alone ...I’m just hoping
Slip:
Why did you keep asking this question! It is stated on the embassy website that their system will be purge at the end of September. Afterwards, the portal will be reopen from 1st of October for summer booking. No one can categorically tell you what is normal about AD right now. You can only be hopeful.

Regards,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Yes bro
evergreen9:
Cat B here, booked interview August 14, no AD till now, is this normal? anyone in the same situation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2019
chy73:

If you have work experience, certifications, then this should do. I had such experience too, but since my job which is my career path was intune with the masters course, i got AM 3 weeks later. So just make your vo see the passion in the path. It will do
please how soon did you fund before getting an AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Kennyubah:
Please guys that will be applying to HTW Berlin beware of this new info

And can others tell me what they mean by this

Even for courses completely taught in English??

I was also shaken when you called my attention to this development, so i immediately sent a mail to the school for confirmation. See their reply in attached screenshot.

It means, we are still on the right track.

Application to this programme will begin October 1st up until December 31st through Uniassist. If you would be applying, please send me a PM so that we can create a group and apply together by October to cut costs.

Thanks guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Slip:
If i can understand u better, u mean u don't have either HND or one year university transcripts?

How come you got admitted to study in Ukraine? Sorry we need to ask this to enable us advise u better.

Cheers!

I got admitted into Ukrainian university with my waec certificate. I don't have HND or One year university. When i came to Ukraine i did one year language course. So by real course start this month. September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2019
evergreen9:

what was the cost?
7k...AC, fan, TV, very nice customer...nice room...cool toilet..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.