Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616197 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please when study in Germany will i get part time jobs or is difficult for student to get jobs in Germany?? And which cities will you recommend foreigners to go in case of better job opportunities?!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello bro,

Why are focusing on getting a job in Germany when u are yet to apply to any German universities! Please set the priority right. I will advice u focus on ur Ukraine university and have a better grade that can give u more or better admission to any German universities...

Germany isn't like Poland thread where they advised u not apply to remote areas universities becos of language and lack of jobs. As a students in Germany u will definitely find ur own job to do.

Refrain from worries!

Regards,
Ligogu:
Please when study in Germany will i get part time jobs or is difficult for student to get jobs in Germany?? And which cities will you recommend foreigners to go in case of better job opportunities?!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please i need some d
Basic information. I am currently studying management ( economic) and can i use the transcript to apply for IT course in German university?? My program of interest is communication and information technology ( engineering)

And what is the minimum GPA i should have to be admitted to German university?

And does all university in German have winter session?

Please help me with this information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Slip:
Hello bro,

Why are focusing on getting a job in Germany when u are yet to apply to any German universities! Please set the priority right. I will advice u focus on ur Ukraine university and have a better grade that can give u more or better admission to any German universities...

Germany isn't like Poland thread where they advised u not apply to remote areas universities becos of language and lack of jobs. As a students in Germany u will definitely find ur own job to do.

Refrain from worries!

Regards,

Thanks so much. I appreciate. But someone people said there are jobs in Poznan city because is very closed to Germany. Is it true??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello house,
There was an error in the DOB on my transcript. 31/07/19 was used instead of 31/07/18.
Please What can I do so it doesn’t affect my interview ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
tiersly:
Hello house,
There was an error in the DOB on my transcript. 31/07/19 was used instead of 31/07/18.
Please What can I do so it doesn’t affect my interview ?

Try and correct it if it's possible if it's not then you have to go to court and swear an affidavit and go along with it and also present your birth certificate that reflects your correct DOB...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gentl(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know how much berlin school of business tuition cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ligogu:
Please i need some d
Basic information. I am currently studying management ( economic) and can i use the transcript to apply for IT course in German university?? My program of interest is communication and information technology ( engineering)

And what is the minimum GPA i should have to be admitted to German university?

And does all university in German have winter session?

Please help me with this information

I think the wisest thing to do is to mail the course coordinator(s) of the school(s) you have interest in applying to explaining why you desire a career change. They are very responsive so they are in a better position to tell you if you can proceed or not... Another thing to do is to also package a well composed motivation letter giving solid reasons why you are switching from Economics to ICT. If it does not work I think you will be left with the option of applying for BSc programme.

Use www.daad.de to check the suitable courses you would like to apply to and their requirements most schools require minimum of 2.5 CGPA German scale

All German schools have both summer and winter semesters but admission into some courses may vary as some courses are scheduled to start summer while others winter

I hope this helps

Good luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
gentl:

Send a message to @Motee2019 & @ShinaLe they are both heading to BSBI
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gentl(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks
amikable97:

Send a message to @Motee2019 & @ShinaLe they are both heading to BSBI
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uzee24: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sorry this is coming late.
AM came in today.
AD: September 3rd
AM: September 30th.

School: University of Passau.
Development Studies.

Special thanks to HonourableSeyi for the help last year and thanks to everyone that has kept this thread moving.

Its been a journey worth while, from 3 refusals from Canada to an approval to Germany in a single application. God is indeed faithfull.

My advise to every new person on this thread is to read. The process is pretty simple and straight forward.

Goodluck to Us all and may Germany be kind to Us!

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
So today marks the final day of "the purge", so from October 1 we can start re-booking for appointments, right?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Should we start this mid night?

Me am awake

evergreen9:
So today marks the final day of "the purge", so from October 1 we can start re-booking for appointments, right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Michaelking538: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
@Motee2019 & @ShinaLe i'm also heading to BSBI pls i booked appointment on july 29 and till now no date for appointment should i rebook
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ligogu:

Thanks so much. I appreciate. But someone people said there are jobs in Poznan city because is very closed to Germany. Is it true??

Confused child

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Michaelking538: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Booked AD july 29 no date till now for cat B is this normal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jerryembassy91(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Congratulations
Krizjay:
AM ALERT
AL 14th July
AD 2nd September
AM 30th September

funded before interview.
Enrollment date is 28th of October, but already enrolled and submitted cert of Enrollment during Visa Application.

Msc Materials Chemistry and Mineralogy University of Bremen.

I wish everyone of us here Success as we continue to be here for each other.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Uzee24 post=82721636]Sorry this is coming late.
AM came in today.
AD: September 3rd
AM: September 30th.

School: University of Passau.
Development Studies.

Special thanks to HonourableSeyi for the help last year and thanks to everyone that has kept this thread moving.

Wow! Congratulations Bro! We did interview same day.... I hope to join you testify soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Michaelking538:
@Motee2019 & @ShinaLe i'm also heading to BSBI pls i booked appointment on july 29 and till now no date for appointment should i rebook

Please enroll and get ur enrollment certificate, then cancel and rebook. I hope this will do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Michaelking538: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2019
How do i enroll snd get enrollment certificate

Please enroll and get ur enrollment certificate, then cancel and rebook. I hope this will do. [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Michaelking538:
How do i enroll snd get enrollment certificate

Please enroll and get ur enrollment certificate, then cancel and rebook. I hope this will do.

Submit your health insurance and your signed study agreement
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Hello guys...
Has anyone used N26 to unblock on coracle?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 3:28am On Oct 01, 2019
amikable97:

I think the wisest thing to do is to mail the course coordinator(s) of the school(s) you have interest in applying to explaining why you desire a career change. They are very responsive so they are in a better position to tell you if you can proceed or not... Another thing to do is to also package a well composed motivation letter giving solid reasons why you are switching from Economics to ICT. If it does not work I think you will be left with the option of applying for BSc programme.

Use www.daad.de to check the suitable courses you would like to apply to and their requirements most schools require minimum of 2.5 CGPA German scale

All German schools have both summer and winter semesters but admission into some courses may vary as some courses are scheduled to start summer while others winter

I hope this helps

Good luck!

Alright thanks for that information.

But like i said previously, i am in my first year currently in management course ( economic) in University here Ukraine. German university requested for first year transcript, so i was advised to complete my one year here in University then take the transcript to apply for bsc program in German university.

So since i studied my first year in economics, will they allow me to apply for study in IT course Note i am still applying to bachelor degree
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Michaelking538: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Submit your health insurance and your signed study agreement[/quote

Pls where can i submitt my health insurance and signed study agreement i'm still new here and i'm still cofuse pls guys help out ]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vinclass(m): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2019
CC19:
Thanks for the well wishes, so as promised

Application Timeline

10/02/2018: Wrote IELTS
12/03/2019: Applied online for eligibility to study course
18/03/2019: Preselected by school admissions department then asked to send certified certificates and documents by post
04/04/2019: Booked an appointment for certification of documents
08/04/2019: Got my documents certified at the consolate and sent directly to the school via DHL
School: TU Frieberg
Course: Mechanical and Process Engineering (MSc)
13/06/2019: Received AL
15/06/2019: Booked for Cat A
17/06/2019: Recieved AD (27th August)
19/06/2019: Applied for an appartment with Studentenwerk Freiberg
11/07/2019: Funded B.A (Fintiba)
13/07/2019: Recieved blocking confirmation
13/08/2019: Updated B.A to new requirement, mailed Fintiba to issue new Blocking confirmation
15/08/2019: Recieved new Blocking confirmation
27/08/2019: AD
09/08/2109: Got offered an appartment by Studentenwerk, accepted it
23/09/2019: AM, sent passport and insurance via DHL
24/09/2019: Paid for appartment
30/09/2019: Received my Passport with visa and original documents

I hope this helps future applicants
Whatever you got to do, do it early
Follow this thread for information as things can change suddenly, help others, study Interview transcript and post yours for others
Try your best to have all your documents before your interview
Don't leave anything to chance, cross your "i"s and dot your "t"s
Finally pray over it. God would definitely see you through as he did me.
I'll always be here to help

Remain blessed

Congrats brother....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyxqueen: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2019
abnoble:
VISUM IS HERE AT LAST!!!
AL= 29th April 2019
AD= 2nd August 2019
AM= 20th September 2019
Visum= 25th September 2019
School= DIT
Firstly i want to thank the most high God i dont want to do Xmas in 9ja oo...began my application to schools in February....1st Al came in April 29( DIT health informatics BSC)!

Bro, I pm you o. Please get back.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Motee2019: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Hello it’s 10,500€ at the moment but from February 2020 there will be an increment
gentl:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Neefehmee2038(f): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Please who can help with the mail of the embassy to send an appeal to? And also documents that they would reply back?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2019
CC19:
My Visa just arrived guys!!!

I'll post a comprehensive timeline of my entire application process once I contain my excitement
Thank God

Congratulations!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Motee2019: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2019
You can also extend your enrollment deadline
Michaelking538:

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.