Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621299 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by demigod9: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Slip:
Just click the link below and follow up...

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=abuj&realmId=728

Cheers!

Thanks man. Blessed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
demigod9:

I learned that your transcript is supposed to be signed and stamped on every page. Mine from Uniuyo isn't, it's only the last page that is signed and not even stamped (I'm tired of the people in our schools).

Has anyone had this kind of issue before and did the embassy still certified it?
bros are U sure you didn't collect fake transcript from uniuyo or student copy cos my own has the seal of the man in charge of exams and re Ord and it was signed on both pages so go collect original transcript from uyo na only 10 and it will be ready in two weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
demigod9:

You can as well use Nipost, it's cheap less than 1k, except you need the papers delivered in less than 7 days or thereabout.

okay I will try them. You know how long it takes?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by demigod9: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
dailydolar:
bros are U sure you didn't collect fake transcript from uniuyo or student copy cos my own has the seal of the man in charge of exams and re Ord and it was signed on both pages so go collect original transcript from uyo na only 10 and it will be ready in two weeks

I called to confirm today, it was actually stamped but since them no use ink stamp and the scanner they used wasnt really good, they stamp no show.

Them no gree give me the hard copy. I don try tire.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
shalomide:

Pls can you share the link through which you applied? Thanks

The thing is whatever info I will give is based on the faculty of humanities. I don't know if same apply to other faculties.
When u get to the site,you would see masters application. Click on it and follow the prompting... When it gets to d final stage, u would see upload documents.

Pls note that u are to compress all ur documents into one PDF file and upload it.if u don't do this, u won't be able to submit the application... Make sure u have ielts result of 6:5 if u are applying for English language taught courses.

Edit: Georg-August university of Göttingen...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Junera: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ojabostine505:
I just got cancellation of my booking few minutes ago without doing so myself. Under category B.

What was the reference number you were given So we would know if it's close to does who rebooked around 12AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
demigod9:

I called to confirm today, it was actually stamped but since them no use ink stamp and the scanner they used wasnt really good, they stamp no show.

Them no gree give me the hard copy. I don try tire.
give them any company they will send it thats how i collected my own which department did you finish from but uniuyo transcript no dey even get problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wetin dey happen? No AM today? How far my Berlin hopefuls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
NomzyJust:
Please who is going to Germany here soon. I need to give my documents to someone and I dont have so much money for DHL. It is school papers about 6 in number. Please I am in Abuja.
tunapawizzy:

inbox me 08035643150
Pls be care who you give your documents to!! Try and check if the person is an active member of this waka. Dont forget to check the profile
Be careful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bro is it advisable to send my documents to uniassist via nipost
Krizjay:
Travelling on the 21st to Germany from Abj, will be nice if i get a Co-traveler from here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ielts General or academic does it matter?
Mabel85:

The thing is whatever info I will give is based on the faculty of humanities. I don't know if same apply to other faculties.
When u get to the site,you would see masters application. Click on it and follow the prompting... When it gets to d final stage, u would see upload documents.

Pls note that u are to compress all ur documents into one PDF file and upload it.if u don't do this, u won't be able to submit the application... Make sure u have ielts result of 6:5 if u are applying for English language taught courses.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
evergreen9:

What Category did you book?
category B

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Which course ?
Mabel85:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abycash: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yes please,ur reference number lets compare because i booked cat B on sept 3rd and my enrollment date is january so i feel i fo not need to cancel
Junera:

What was the reference number you were given So we would know if it's close to does who rebooked around 12AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
cephap:
Bro i'm also heading to d same school next winter Environment and energy B.Sc. Pm or u drop ur whatsapp no.

Hi bro...i will be pleased to connect with you. Send me a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Junera: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
abycash:
Yes please,ur reference number lets compare because i booked cat B on sept 3rd and my enrollment date is january so i feel i fo not need to cancel

*11460258*
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
amikable97:

You can certify your documents at the embassy (you have to book an appointment for this) or any of the high courts around you...
Can certification be done in a state high court. Will it be accepted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Engrphilips:

Yes it can, I did mine here in UYO. The stamp carried High court Uyo and not state high court....

I hope it helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dazzlingd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
sassy92:
@bigeliot4real

I honestly don't recommend taking a loan for BA from a stranger or organisation. If you want loan, take from family/friends/people you trust. There are so many factors that you need to consider. Education in Germany is tough, when finding a job you need to find one that won't affect your studies. You can only work for a certain number of hours so that will affect how much you earn. If you're based in a small city and can't speak German, you may find it difficult to get a job or you'll only get jobs with low pay. It may take some time before you'll be able to start paying back your loan and the stranger/organisation might not understand. You need to consider all these.

Well said, another thing, I advise against anyone spending as much as a million to get SL....because at the end, you will get to Germany and the struggle for survival gets crazy.....the best is just to try as much to get a BA so u won't face too much pressure and have a good stay at DE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Engrphilips:

If you're applying via Uniassist then you can use high court (whether state or federal) and it'll be accepted.
If you're applying directly to the school then check if they specify the kind of notarization they want. If they didn't specify you can use high court

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Modesta24:
Ielts General or academic does it matter?

Yes nah it matters o...
For Bsc, Masters and PhD you are expected to write ACADEMIC TEST
For migration for work or permanent residence what you write is GENERAL TEST

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Interview 13th August.
Blocking confirmation 29th September.
Still awaiting AM...the wait is not for the feeble minded. It will end in praise!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
ShinaLe:
Wetin dey happen? No AM today? How far my Berlin hopefuls?

My brother, even my Stuttgart people still dey wait gidigba... Hopefully this week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
amikable97:

Yes it can, I did mine here in UYO. The stamp carried High court Uyo and not state high court....

I hope it helps
It is very helpful. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bro when did you book the first ...I mean the date
Junera:

*11460258*
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Junera: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jerryembassy91:
Bro when did you book the first ...I mean the date
Oct 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
I booked on August 14, enrollment date December 16. No date till now and no cancellation yet.

Has anyone's apointment been auto-cancelled by the embassy yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
demigod9:
I think all my document is ready now, please who knows where I can certified my documents in Abuja and possibly the cost. And also I lost my Nysc certificate when I traveled last time but I have a scanned copy I scanned to my email, will that be an issue during visa interview stage (since nysc isn't needed for application).

At the Embassy in Abuja... Its free.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Boss, i am not sure my pm went. i think i sent too many PMs today.. You can check your mail to confirm.
Thank you
odimbannamdi:

PM me bro, lemme give u a little trick...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
When did you rebook what category please .let me check my ref
Junera:

*11460258*

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.