Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621194 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Modesta24:
What are you talking about? If they answer emails do you think we will be here asking questions? If you don't have the answer to his question...just pass
. Aggressive fellow it is just an advice don't be rude we are here to advice each other what is your problem?? I am not perfect as well. No vex
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2019
frankmoney:
hey sassy is it possible to defer an admission in a German University in other to raise funds for block account ?
Yes, write to your course coordinator and tell them you wish to defer your admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2019
dayhborwhale:
I have written them severally with no response.
. Oh ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2019
mightyokwy:
Please is it must for interview SOP to carry addresses at the top.
Cc sassy92
It should carry, your address at the top right and the embassy at the top left

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dollyp4lyf: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning guys! Hope you had a great night rest? Just want to implore the applicants on this group to please be as truthful as possible when filling in their application. German schools will take almost any grade if you know how well to present your applications. If you can't get a Masters degree admission, you will get admitted to study Bachelors again. *Please and please don't change/forge your results in any way*. I got a report of some students who are in a serious mess as I write this, the school is taking a very strict disciplinary action after verifying that the results used were altered and fake. The likely sanction is deportation and a ban from studying in any German university for life. Please and please don't make this costly mistake. If you have been admitted through this route, you may want to nullify your admission and make fresh application with a new and true set of documents. All will be well. Have a great day

#COPIED

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temi87: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2019
good morning everyone. please i need advice on how to certify my documents for the school i'm applying too. this is what they had to say

An official authentication either can be carried out by every public administration and institution that possesses a seal
(round stamp with emblem) e.g.:
Embassies, residents registration offices, public savings banks, rectories, administrations, schools, bodies responsible for
health insurances and usually universities, but not lawyers, chartered accountants and unions as well as by nationally appointed translators.

i have gone through the thread for information but i need someone to help make the process clearer.

also, is it possible for a student copy of a transcript to be certified as my school does not give out official copy?

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Temi87:
good morning everyone. please i need advice on how to certify my documents for the school i'm applying too. this is what they had to say

An official authentication either can be carried out by every public administration and institution that possesses a seal
(round stamp with emblem) e.g.:
Embassies, residents registration offices, public savings banks, rectories, administrations, schools, bodies responsible for
health insurances and usually universities, but not lawyers, chartered accountants and unions as well as by nationally appointed translators.

i have gone through the thread for information but i need someone to help make the process clearer.

also, is it possible for a student copy of a transcript to be certified as my school does not give out official copy?

thank you
You can use student copy for admission but try to get the official copy from your school. Look for a company or school near you, go there and explain that you'd like to use their address for your transcript to be sent to them, apply for the transcript using the address and once its been sent go there and pick it up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Is there anyone flying from Lagos to Leipzig on 9th here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vincechyme(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Guys who knows anything about using this yellow card thingy
vincechyme:
ELDERS IN the house ...please I would like to know if this yellow card is very important to get ..dunno if I should go through the stress or not...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2019
vincechyme:
Guys who knows anything about using this yellow card thingy
Yellow card is an African thing. They will not ask you for it in the German embassy. Don't allow anybody to scam you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2019
dayhborwhale:
I tried another booking for the same categoryB but it says my passport number entry has to be unique, that a different appointment with the same booking as been made. I believe they referring to the categoryB booking a made in august. Does anyone have update about the reshuffling they talked about? I dont know if in to cancel the previous one because it says I have an entry with my information, maybe they will still give somebody date( kin ma lò fi òwòmi sey arami. Resumption date I had on the previous application is over. Anyone with same issues? Anyone with a way out?

This whole situation is something else, this mess started when people went ahead to book appointment without having an admission letter (typical of Nigerians, isn't it?) now we all have to pay the price for those who decided to bring their nasty Nigerian "sharp sharp" behaviour to the AD application process.

May God help us waiting for AD, I booked on August 14, after failing to get dates for my June and July booking. I really dont know whats going on. Sent the embassy an email to enquire about the so called "purge" but dem no gree reply. Seems the whole purge thing is a myth. Maybe they want to dissuade people from applying who knows!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2019
RealPower77:
Is there anyone flying from Lagos to Leipzig on 9th here

I also need someone going to Germany asap. I need to submit hard copies of my documents. If you get someone please kindly let me know. I am in Abuja. okwarajustice@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2019
sassy92:

It should carry, your address at the top right and the embassy at the top left
Thanks Sassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temi87: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2019
thank you very much. i will give that a try. please do you have a detailed idea of how i can certify my documents acceptable to german standards?
sassy92:

You can use student copy for admission but try to get the official copy from your school. Look for a company or school near you, go there and explain that you'd like to use their address for your transcript to be sent to them, apply for the transcript using the address and once its been sent go there and pick it up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2019
evergreen9:

This whole situation is something else, this mess started when people went ahead to book appointment without having an admission letter (typical of Nigerians, isn't it?) now we all have to pay the price for those who decided to bring their nasty Nigerian "sharp sharp" behaviour to the AD application process.

May God help us waiting for AD, I booked on August 14, after failing to get dates for my June and July booking. I really don't know whats going on. Sent the embassy an email to enquire about the so called "purge" but dem no gree reply. Seems the whole purge thing is a myth. Maybe they want to dissuade people from applying who knows!
This AD thing is really frustrating but please let's all calm down.
1. I don't think the AD purge thing is a myth, today is Oct 2nd and the embassy was closed yesterday (and will be closed tomorrow). So they may purge today and start giving out dates from Friday or they may purge this week and start giving out dates from next week. Let's just keep hoping and praying.
2. In my humble opinion, there's absolutely nothing wrong in booking for AD before receiving AL. As long as the embassy permits it then you can do it. The key is to cancel on time if you don't receive AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2019
For those who are interested in applying to University of Göttingen for the following courses

SUSTAINABLE INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURE (SIA)
INTEGRATED PLANT AND ANIMAL BREEDING (IPAB)
Get your documents together and start applying, the application window opened yesterday OCTOBER 1 to close JANUARY 31 for SIA and FEBRUARY 15 for IPAB

BOTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Temi87:
thank you very much. i will give that a try. please do you have a detailed idea of how i can certify my documents acceptable to german standards?

You can certify your documents at the embassy (you have to book an appointment for this) or any of the high courts around you...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2019
sassy92:

1. I don't think the AD purge thing is a myth, today is Oct 2nd and the embassy was closed yesterday (and will be closed tomorrow). So they may purge today and start giving out dates from Friday or they may purge this week and start giving out dates from next week. Let's just keep hoping and praying.
2. In my humble opinion, there's absolutely nothing wrong in booking for AD before receiving AL. As long as the embassy permits it then you can do it. The key is to cancel on time if you don't receive AL.

I don't agree with this. Pesin no go go market buy car tire in the hope of God giving him a Benz. E no make sense.

U get the AL first then get the AD. A friend who has some insight in the embassy said the application process became messy as some Nigerians failed to show up for their interview as they didnt have AL, this pissed the embassy off as they felt Nigerians were taking advantage of the system and who can blame them?

So you have to ask, why apply for AD when u dont have AL? Why buy pot when u no get money to cook soup?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vincechyme(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2019
Sassy at the airport or embassy
sassy92:

Yellow card is an African thing. They will not ask you for it in the German embassy. Don't allow anybody to scam you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2019
vincechyme:
Sassy at the airport or embassy
Even at the airport. I have travelled many times, they always demand for it as a means to get money from you, but you don't need it unless you're travelling to an African country or a country that demands for it at point of entry. But those airport officials know that a lot of Nigerians don't know this so they use it to extort money.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2019
I have not seen any advice from you rather you are looking for whose question to attack and call rude.. Uncle none aggressive fellow.
No vex too .
JosephAdeoba:
. Aggressive fellow it is just an advice don't be rude we are here to advice each other what is your problem?? I am not perfect as well. No vex
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Sassy please.
If they purge it means we are rebooking right? Or should we maintain the precious booking.

Now I am confused.
Can I give you a call please?
sassy92:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2019
The course environmental engineering I looked it up and saw its taught in German

Does need a proficiency in German to apply for the program

@sassy92
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2019
Kennyubah:
The course environmental engineering I looked it up and saw its taught in German

Does need a proficiency in German to apply for the program

@sassy92
Bsc or Msc?
if it's for TUM, The Msc is English taught, not sure about the Bsc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2019
evergreen9:

I don't agree with this. Pesin no go go market buy car tire in the hope of God giving him a Benz. E no make sense.

U get the AL first then get the AD. A friend who has some insight in the embassy said the application process became messy as some Nigerians failed to show up for their interview as they didnt have AL, this pissed the embassy off as they felt Nigerians were taking advantage of the system and who can blame them?

So you have to ask, why apply for AD when u dont have AL? Why buy pot when u no get money to cook soup?

Same way people apply for AD and go for interview without funding... Cant just fault one and leave the other.

Its well though.

For those still expecting AD please if its possible to enrol by proxy please do. Dont forget to restrategize and have other plans.

All the Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.