Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621867 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
justwise:
@sassy92

I have now had enough of your questionable activities here, from time to time we have people who come here sounding very helpful but with time they start dabbling into fraudulent part.

Really, what are the questionable activities you have heard about her.. Is it because she asked someone to pm her regarding SL, it will be good you reveal other things you heard to also help us.

Similarly, it will be good we here from sassy. These are weighty allegations that shouldn't be treated with kid gloves.. Having said that, sassy has been of genuine help to this thread since time immemorial and we therefore hope that some persons are not trying to tarnish her image by reporting her to the moderator of things we don't know of...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hey guys

I'm trying to book for Certification at the embassy and the site is saying that i should input a uni entry
And I did not book previously
I went for Certification on Sept 17 although I was sent back because I lost my passport in transit

What could be the cause please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
well until she comes to say what happened or anyone else brings that up ...we cant say for sure what we are dealing with right no. but can we all allow both parties to say their bits before picking sides.
Its also unlike her not be online.
Buliwyf:

For the avoidance of doubt, I don't think Justwise is saying that Sassy92 is having or attempting any illicit dealings here. But I do understand what he is saying. He is specifically referring to the instances in which Sassy, while trying to be helpful or sympathetic, asks for help for another user who has AM but has been let down with the SL issue.

What Justwise is avoiding, as a moderator, is a situation where that turns to encouragement for actual scammers to rip off unsuspecting or desperate people using this thread as a means to foster the con.

I am sure Sassy92 understands this and I am sure she will adopt it. Hey Justwise she was just trying to help as always. I can guarantee she won't be doing that specific thing any more.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
prehill23:
Please can one get step by step process on how to get scholarship in Germany schools, please since is another way of getting visa to Germany since one don't have money to open block chain account from here, and no sis or bro or fam in germany, please a guru response or a link to this effect will be highly appreciated, thanks in anticipation, pls am part of the new babies here,

Well there is no Step by step process per se, you need to visit daad.de website and go through their requirements, if you meet-up with the requirements, forward your application to them and pray about it... Scholarship to me is selecting few qualified candidates (who by their academic records have been doing well) from a large pool of applicants so it's not guaranteed that when you apply you get it. A very striking letter of motivation can also go a long way of increasing your chances...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilx3: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Am a new on this thread. Please indulge me.

Is there a difference between scholarship / No tuition fees. Which one do not requires a block Account or sponsor letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mercyp001(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good afternoon! I am new here.
Pls, help me with the list of universities that accept summer application for masters Electrical Engineering or Electrical engineering and information technology that accept English language proficiency from my undergraduate.
I have checked DAAD website,all the universities I saw requires either TOEFL/ IELTS and I don't have that at the moment.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jubrilx3:
Am a new on this thread. Please indulge me.

Is there a difference between scholarship / No tuition fees. Which one do not requires a block Account or sponsor letter?

No tuition fees simply means they don't charge you for fees you only pay the semester dues once every semester this amount also covers the semester ticket, even though you're going to a non tuition school without scholarship you will have to provide blocked account or sponsorship letter...

Scholarship means your sustenance (accommodation, feeding etc) has been taken care of so there is no need to provide blocked account or sponsorship letter sometimes the scholarship may even cover your travel expenses, scholarship does not require getting a blocked account or sponsorship letter.

Since you're new in this thread I will advice that you go and read up the previous parts of the General German Student Visa Enquiries, for further information

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
mercyp001:
Pls, help me with the list of universities that accept summer application for masters Electrical Engineering or Electrical engineering and information technology that accept English language proficiency from my undergraduate.
I have checked DAAD website,all the universities I saw requires either TOEFL/ IELTS and I don't have that at the moment.
Thanks

There is no list of universities accepting English language proficiency you can only find out if EPL will be accepted by sending a mail to the course coordinator they are always responsive so do your own part by sending a mail to them.
However it is in your best interest if you can write the test to increase the number of options you can apply to and also increase your chances of getting admission

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ifemide123:
Good afternoon house. I'm new here. I think it's time to proceed for my masters after three years. Please how do I go about it the German way? I have friends that are already there but I want to have firsthand knowledge about the processing before asking them.

Nobody can help you like this. You didn't state your course and the master course you would like to pursue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good evening my people,
Pls my question is abt the visa motivation letter. Is it better to write it in form of letter which will carry my address and the embassy own or I can as well write it personal statement in which there will be no address??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
mercyp001:
Thanks

Go back to page 357 on this thread I posted 12 courses that you can apply to without IELT/ TOELF and they are all for Electrical/ Electronics Engineers

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
kruzzroboh:
Good evening my people,
Pls my question is abt the visa motivation letter. Is it better to write it in form of letter which will carry my address and the embassy own or I can as well write it personal statement in which there will be no address??

Your motivation should be in this format.
Typed and a page. Your address on the top right corner and the embassy’s by the left.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
mercyp001:
Thanks

You may need to write an English proficiency exam to boost your chances of securing an admission especially for summer semester as there are fewer admissions as compared to the winter semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Tosinsolomon post=82809282]
Your motivation should be in this format. Okkkay..Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mercyp001(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
amikable97:

There is no list of universities accepting English language proficiency you can only find out if EPL will be accepted by sending a mail to the course coordinator they are always responsive so do your own part by sending a mail to them.
However it is in your best interest if you can write the test to increase the number of options you can apply to and also increase your chances of getting admission
Thanks so much sir. I appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mercyp001(f): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
glopatra:

Go back to page 357 on this thread I posted 12 courses that you can apply to without IELT/ TOELF and they are all for Electrical/ Electronics Engineers
Sir, thanks so much. I got it .
I appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mercyp001(f): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tosinsolomon:

You may need to write an English proficiency exam to boost your chances of securing an admission especially for summer semester as there are fewer admissions as compared to the winter semester.
Thanks sir.
Actually, I wish to write the exam to boost my chance of admission as u said but can I still meet up with the exam and the summer application deadline considering the limited time for the application.
Pls, any suggestion will help me a lot. Thanks bro.
NB: I haven't done the exam before and I don't really know much about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Neefehmee2038(f): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Visum received today, after several wahala with dhl that refuse to deliver

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Neefehmee2038:

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Neefehmee2038:

Congratulations to you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Neefehmee2038:
Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vincechyme(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
So they delivered today?? Was thinking the public holiday was going to affect it....congratulations .
Neefehmee2038:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by everG: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tavict:
hello bro, please can you kindly help me with the application process for University of Gottingen, have applied but I was being told send my documents with the application , what are the supporting documents to be included ?
If u hv submitted ur form go to ur mail and print out d pdf copy, the supporting documents are listed there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
mercyp001:

Thanks sir.
Actually, I wish to write the exam to boost my chance of admission as u said but can I still meet up with the exam and the summer application deadline considering the limited time for the application.

Yes you can meet up. Exams are written about 3 to 4 times a month and you’ll get your result in 13 days. It’s all about preparation and setting a timeline. I’m sure you’ll make it. There are materials for study online you could also choose to go for tutorials at different accredited stations in your location. There’s a thread for that too and I’d also advise you read through this German thread. It’s stuffed with a lot of information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
mercyp001:

Thanks sir.

It’s all about preparations and setting a timeline. You’ll get your result in 13 days. Read through the thread there’s a load of information here that’ll help you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mercyp001(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tosinsolomon:

Yes you can meet up. Exams are written about 3 to 4 times a month and you’ll get your result in 13 days. It’s all about preparation and setting a timeline. I’m sure you’ll make it. There are materials for study online you could also choose to go for tutorials at different accredited stations in your location. There’s a thread for that too and I’d also advise you read through this German thread. It’s stuffed with a lot of information
Thanks and God bless you sir .
This will help me a lot. I am grateful.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mercyp001(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tosinsolomon:

It’s all about preparations and setting a timeline. You’ll get your result in 13 days. Read through the thread there’s a load of information here that’ll help you.
Ok sir. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
glopatra:

Nobody can help you like this. You didn't state your course and the master course you would like to pursue.
Okay thanks
I studied general agriculture in school and would like to tow the same path for masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by KingT001: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
@FELZ06:
Which category were you A or B?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Has anyone else gotten an email notifying them of the cancellation of their interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Neefehmee2038:

Congratulations dear.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henriq2: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
justwise:

The issue of sourcing/suggesting/assisting anybody with SL here is a non-starter.

If you want to study in Germany then make sure you have the money for BA or have relative to give you SL anything other than will not be discussed here

You have a serious warning that is very important but many didn't get it because of the way it came out. You are not saying that she scammed anyone but even discussing somethings here is not permitted. So it's good you reminded the group. Just free her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.