Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621390 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2019
evergreen9:

December 16, booked since Aug14.
I saw mine too, but to be on the safer side I cancelled and rebooked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Your case is a very sensitive one. Because you may get a date from the Embassy with that your enrolment deadline. I cant really advise you to cancel. You still have two months plus to December 16th

Cheers!

evergreen9:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2019
centuryman:

And how long does it take before uni-assist receives the payment?
go back and read the reply they gave U and stop asking questions they gave U answers already abeg

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2019
Who knows how I can collect back my money from fintiba, I have blocked since July cause I thought the appointment doesn't waste time now its October yet nothing.

I want to change to Uk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abycash: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2019
I booked September 3rd with january as enrollment too that's why i don't wanna cancel
evergreen9:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Slip:
Your case is a very sensitive one. Because you may get a date from the Embassy with that your enrolment deadline. I cant really advise you to cancel. You still have two months plus to December 16th

Cheers!

I just dey pray make God help me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
Hello friends, please which city in Germany gives a fast resident permit, I am in Germany and I need to proceed to Finland for my first year before returning back to Berlin, Germany for the second year of the course. My city Weimar takes a long time to issue resident permit.
Note: I travelled to Germany with a different admission and I was told by the school in Finland that I can migrate to Finland from Germany with my German residents permit and start up the course in Finland.
Copy sassy92, hey babe, chriswazo, and all the gurus in the house

Fastest RP I know is Berlin because you don’t have to wait for the card. They put the permit on your passport juss like the visa. But you need to register with Berlin Rathaus which means you must have an accommodation in Berlin (not easy to get accommodation in Berlin. Shared room is like 250-300 while single room is like 350 upward depending on the location) another prerequisites for city registration is an enrollment certificate in any university in Berlin and state of Brandenburg. After the city registration, you go to the Auslanderberhorde for your permit. You get 2-3 years. No appointment required. Go there early and get a tag, when it’s your turn, in 20 minutes you are done. With the Aufenthaltserlaubnis, you can travel to 23 European countries... work and study there. (Sure you already know this)

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2019
emandman:
Please does one need to proof he can communicate in German to be before being considered?

No you don’t need German knowledge to get the visa. However you need to speak German in Germany B2 level to make life more easier and to get good jobs.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Ifemide123:

Okay thanks
I studied general agriculture in school and would like to tow the same path for masters

Many agricultural courses are in Germany. There are agricultural courses in Uni Gottingen (you should apply early) For more agricultural courses. Use daad.de/en

If you have good grades and some experiences, You can apply for Erasmus scholarships. Google Erasmus course catalogue or go through my post (page 1) for the link.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emandman: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Immafrank:

No you don’t need German knowledge to get the visa. However you need to speak German in Germany B2 level to make life more easier and to get good jobs.
thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Ejay99:
I tried using my visa card to pay it didn't work a friend in UK made the payment for me

Really? Anyone else who paid uni-assist successfully with Naija naira denominated ATM card?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
dailydolar:
go back and read the reply they gave U and stop asking questions they gave U answers already abeg

Oga dailydolar, calm down now. Someone said almost immediately yet another said his/her wasn't successful so a friend in UK made the payment.

I just want assurance from people who have used this method successfully. Don't think I've done anything untold here.

PEACE BRO.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2019
centuryman:

Oga dailydolar, calm down now. Someone said almost immediately yet another said his/her wasn't successful so a friend in UK made the payment.

I just want assurance from people who have used this method successfully. Don't think I've done anything untold here.

PEACE BRO.
you have decided to follow the negative vibe many people here atleast 3 today have told U they used naija ATM and I also used GTB ATM but U decide to follow one failed transaction as against 3succesful outcome no wahala continue looking for who has used it
Wish you all the best. I no dey vex for you don't mind my tone I no too Sabi English na Deutsch I Sabi his days
Hope U are ok now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thewizardof0zil: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
has anyone gotten a date after the purge?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
Good morning house. Please how can I get the mail address of my city's alien office. I am heading to Ilmenau, Thuringia
This AM wait no be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2019
yea, so when did you rebook?
madenigga:

I saw mine too, but to be on the safer side I cancelled and rebooked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Immafrank:

Fastest RP I know is Berlin because you don’t have to wait for the card. They put the permit on your passport juss like the visa. But you need to register with Berlin Rathaus which means you must have an accommodation in Berlin (not easy to get accommodation in Berlin. Shared room is like 250-300 while single room is like 350 upward depending on the location) another prerequisites for city registration is an enrollment certificate in any university in Berlin and state of Brandenburg. After the city registration, you go to the Auslanderberhorde for your permit. You get 2-3 years. No appointment required. Go there early and get a tag, when it’s your turn, in 20 minutes you are done. With the Aufenthaltserlaubnis, you can travel to 23 European countries... work and study there. (Sure you already know this)

Bro my passport expires in August next year, I hope this won't affect me wen they are giving me the RP? Berlin is d destination and I also intend renewing my passport there.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Immafrank:

Many agricultural courses are in Germany. There are agricultural courses in Uni Gottingen (you should apply early) For more agricultural courses. Use daad.de/en

If you have good grades and some experiences, You can apply for Erasmus scholarships. Google Erasmus course catalogue or go through my post (page 1) for the link.
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Modesta24:
yea, so when did you rebook?
September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmm so fro Dr.Liz calculation, make I just go sleep.. Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FIFtheMyth(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello everyone

I'm preparing to start applying to schools in Germany for Winter next year. Based on all my criteria and research. I'm majorly considering Masters in Management at TUM. Might add one or two more courses/schools to apply to. I would appreciate recommendations for English-taught Management/Business Master's programmes.

I've been lurking for quite a while here. And I think it's time to start asking some particular questions, starting with this:

Is it too early to do my VPD, or do I need I wait till the application period starts?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congratulations Man
DrLiz:

Visum received - 2nd Oct.
Enrollment deadline - 11th Oct.
All glory to God. Wishing everyone good success in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FIFtheMyth(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Also I'd like to know if anyone has done notarization for their documents in Lagos, where, and how much?

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
imoriafe:
Hmm so fro Dr.Liz calculation, make I just go sleep.. Lol
What calculation? I no understand o. You're probably quoting the wrong person smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
You alone can search for your prefer schools and courses on daad.de website. You can also search on www.study-in-germany.de for more schools and courses. Please make use of theses websites. And as for applying for vpd now against next year winter, it is too early for that as vpd is only valid for one year. For instance, If you apply now and uniassist process it in November it will expire next year October as stated on uniassist website.

Regards,

FIFtheMyth:
Hello everyone

I'm preparing to start applying to schools in Germany for Winter next year. Based on all my criteria and research. I'm majorly considering Masters in Management at TUM. Might add one or two more courses/schools to apply to. I would appreciate recommendations for English-taught Management/Business Master's programmes.

I've been lurking for quite a while here. And I think it's time to start asking some particular questions, starting with this:

Is it too early to do my VPD, or do I need I wait till the application period starts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
CC19:
Congratulations Man
Thank you. Na woman o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Are there German universities that offer Bsc courses in English.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
@ immafrank -
Good day, please I need your assistance.
I have a first degree in mathematics and going for masters in mathematics related course but Searched and searched for Erasmus Scholarships but no luck.. Can you assist with a precise pathway.
CGPA 4.0/5.0.

Thanks a lot

Immafrank:

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.