Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615231 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You may need to apply for B. Sc with your CGPA

Thank you for your response. Please can you let me know why?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mehn it's been a while I could pen down anything on this thread cus of the big disappointment embassy dished out to most of us this past winter . Oh well we forge ahead stronger and wiser. Please the derailing on this thread has been damn too much in the past three months or even more
We're gradually losing focus here
Please and please I beckon on the new members please try to be more calm and relaxed when you come on here newly and please READ AND READ AND READ AGAIN THE PREVIOUS THREADS I've seen too many funny questions and I wonder how you will cope if you can't do some basic research yourself it baffles me . I myself will henceforth try to very much involved in answering newbies and rendering help when I can or if need be. Kudos to my guy @ Slip you've been doing really well I sight you bro keep it up. And to many others doing same We shall all get to our expected destination sooner or later .

Don't ever loose hope this German wakka is not for the faint hearted.
More AL's
More AD's
AM's
Visum
#Team summer 2020

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flowsneh: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello Guys,

Are we saying if your start date is November for instance and you are yet to get appointment date by that November, is that grounds for embassy to cancel one's application?

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=JosephAdeoba post=83188771].
Welcome Brother ..... Oga Let me advice you very well why don't you go for Masters in the same Estate Management Course in Germany check West coast university of Applied Science Heide Answer to Question Number 1 .Looking for Tuition Free English taught Course in Business administration , Finance or marketing is like asking buhari to fix Nigeria in another 4years that's impossible Nah joke ooo..... Most of this course are common in the Private universities in Germany but you can check Hamm-Lippstadt
University of Applied Sciences.
Answer to Question Number 2.. Package your application very well Write a Killing Motivation Letter and send it to your departmental Course adviser and don't forget to add your work experiences and don't Let anyone discourage you If you want to search for more schools visit Daad.de Good luck and God bless you.[/quote

thank you, i really appreciate your response. i will act accordingly. i am female so its safe to interprete your greeting as welcome sister lol

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flowsneh: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
flowsneh:
Hello Guys,

Are we saying if your start date is November for instance and you are yet to get appointment date by that November, is that grounds for embassy to cancel one's application?

Thank you.

@slip @chibax1 @lashlash
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fatimahil25:

Thank you for your response. Please can you let me know why?

I believe he said that because of your CGPA which is quite low when converted in the German grading system. But it should not limit you you can apply for both Bsc and Msc but please do well to make sure your Msc course is related to your already gained Bsc in Nigeria. But if you're going for another Bsc you can choose any field you want . Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bode301: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good day my people am new on here pls dnt mind any mistake.
I just want ask how do I knw abouth Tu Darmstadt
What is possibility of getting admission has a Nigerian
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
flowsneh:
Hello Guys,

Thank you.

No they might not cancel it because I had a booking for September and the date passed and it wasn't cancelled.
No one here can actually tell you what's going on in there because no one knows but we're just doing permutations and combination Hoping to get it right.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bode301:

Chairman you are welcome
Good afternoon

Before we go any further
Have you done any research on the school in question? If yes you would know a good number of people are already there from this thread and the past . Please do well to read up on the beginning of this thread and the former ones .

Now on your question yes it is indeed very possible once you meet all required qualifications you will be admitted ( except the course is restricted) then there might an issue in that case
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tchidozie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
chimax1:
God is the Greatest.
AL sometime in May
AD 13th August
Funded 29th september
AM 16th October.
School: DIT, masters in medical Informatics
Thank you nairaland family, success to everyone.
See you in DE

Does anyone have Pls axa mansard travel insurance link
Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kennyubah:

Lool what are you saying man??
I know you just wanna help but don't say it's not possible.

Business admin in has a lot of courses available for free in Germany even in English

Hello, please can you advice on schools that offer this courses free in germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bode301:

You can start by looking up the university website. Their courses offered. Application procedure. Application deadlines for their winter or summer courses too.
When you've made a çhoice on what to study look at the requirements under listed to see if you measure up. Mail the course coordinator to get small insight on requirements needed again. Dey usually give you insight on their application openings too
Gather all the requirements and get ready to fire down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kennyubah:

I believe he said that because of your CGPA which is quite low when converted in the German grading system. But it should not limit you you can apply for both Bsc and Msc but please do well to make sure your Msc course is related to your already gained Bsc in Nigeria. But if you're going for another Bsc you can choose any field you want . Shalom
Thank you kennyubah

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fatimahil25:

Hello, please can you advice on schools that offer this courses free in germany?

As the person right said please make Daad.de your best friend

Courses like International Business are also the same as Business Administration and they're a lot which I can't recollect now .

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dahyormine:
If anyone would love to join the train sending documents to University of Muenster, Kindly PM me to further reduce cost, we are three already.
peace!

Which university of muenster is it wwu muenster? If yes, then when are you posting it and their admission application opens by November first.
I am posting my enrollment documents and you what are you posting to them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
francismob:
really if so it would be wicked to ask someone u rejectin travel date IMO

To me it is not rejection, but for them asking for traveling date and envelope

But it depends on your resumption date now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olayeeweezy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
PLEASE FOR THOSE HAVE GONE FOR THE INTERVIEW IS HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY THE EMBASSY

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temmythourpe19: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
chimax1:
God is the Greatest.
AL sometime in May
AD 13th August
Funded 29th september
AM 16th October.
School: DIT, masters in medical Informatics
Thank you nairaland family, success to everyone.
See you in DE

Does anyone have Pls axa mansard travel insurance link

Congratulations bro

Pls did you send your confirmation through email or mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good afternoon

Please i will like to make an enquiry
My brother's passport was returned to immigration office due to fake stamps ( not by the German embassy but another embassy), i will like to know if any one has had this problem and how they were able to recover their passport, i read sometime here of the same situation were the guy recovered his passport but i can't find his username.
Please i will appreciate any help we can get to recover his passport, a contact at immigration Abuja or the guys username.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kennyubah:

Lool what are you saying man??
I know you just wanna help but don't say it's not possible.

Business admin in has a lot of courses available for free in Germany even in English
. Read my message very well I even sent her two schools and daad.de link did you read where I said Nah Joke ooo, so what are you talking about? Read properly before you comment.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuksraymond: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thanks for your advice. I meant winter 2020.
sassy92:

1. Summer 2020 starts March/April 2020, September/October 2020,you're talking about winter 2020.
2. You can renew your passport when it's 6 months or less to its expiry date but you can only do it at NIS Headquarters in Abuja.
So just relax for now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
olayeeweezy:
PLEASE FOR THOSE HAVE GONE FOR THE INTERVIEW IS HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY THE EMBASSY

Documents needed for interview are enlisted in the pdf you download from the german mission's website

Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Fatimahil25 post=83190753][/quote]. Sorry my bad I did not check your ID.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
ferguson1:
Good afternoon

Please i will like to make an enquiry
My brother's passport was returned to immigration office due to fake stamps ( not by the German embassy but another embassy), i will like to know if any one has had this problem and how they were able to recover their passport, i read sometime here of the same situation were the guy recovered his passport but i can't find his username.
Please i will appreciate any help we can get to recover his passport, a contact at immigration Abuja or the guys username.
Thanks

This has all shades of phony plastered over it.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
olayeeweezy:

No, you don't need health insurance for interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealFirstLady(f): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
valenti12:

God!
Let this wise man not be admin in heaven. He will not let my naija mate enjoy.

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
can anyone please post a sample AM please and those that appealed too should post one too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Thegamingorca post=83192674]

This has all shades of phony plastered over it.

Brother please you must not comment on every post on this thread, if you have no solution you can read and pass, i have been here for over a year you can check my user ID, i know a guy came up such issue after he recovered his passport and was seeking for how to convince the Germany embassy, i am simply seeking for how he recovered his passport, please keep your reply and unnecessary English words to your self

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
francismob:
this is AE
sorry is this for student visa or tourist ?
Or where you rejected before ?
Sorry for my plenty question ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
ferguson1:

You can as well choose to ignore or jump and pass. its a shame you had to reply. I'm entitled to my opinion however and in any manner I chose to, with whomever.

If i see something dubious I'll sure as hell say it. And no one not even you can stop my penmanship

Whether you've been here for eons is irrelevant because this is a fraudulent matter and the fact you even gave half information shows your sneaky intentions and your lack of integrity.

Openly say what happened at the embassy that stamped you wrongly. Which embassy to begin with. What the hell you were doing there too.
Why the cloak and dagger hoarding of info if indeed you seek genuine help grin

We all want to learn oh

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=ferguson1 post=83194430][/quote]

I think I saw one post like that but his issue was that his passport had fake stamp because of the agent he used as he was trying to garner travel experience. I can't remember his passport being withheld but he was advised to get another and claim that one was missing or something. So he went for his interview with a new passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.