Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614625 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ope4Christ: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Any reason at all why he'll need toefl or islets results before January. Considering dey last the span of 2yrs?

grin edit this islets auto correct just dey make laugh.

Ielts

Hmm I see its probably cos of the early Bird thing. Anyway carry on

It will give him wider opportunities, since he is seeking PhD scholarship. My brother to win PhD scholarship is highly competitive, so there is need to have an edge. It comes with monthly upkeep of between 800 to 1700 Euro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2019
He's indeed a faithful God

AD.... 24th Sept
AM... 16th Oct.

Heading to DIT.

For those of us waiting for AL, AD, AM, and VISUM, God will come through for us. Amen

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2019
odimbannamdi:
Guys, i need your input.

Can a german resident process SL for more than one beneficiart? Is there a document i can read and possibly reference to convince a close relative who is worried about not been able to process SL a second time as her blood brother is also interested in the Germa venture by next year?
. GOOD MORNING READ THIS NOTE:: THIS IS NOT MY POST BUT I GOT IT ON THIS THREAD AS WELL. /b]This important information is for all winter semester applicants and future ones that will be using Verpflichtungserklarung fur studium (Sponsorship Letter, sl), please read carefully all that is involved using sl and how the embassy operates with it.[b]

Firstly, I want to let you know that using a Verpflichtungserklarung fur studium does not guarantee the issuance of student visa (I don’t care where you will be getting it from whether issued by a family, an acquaintance, or you paid), you stand the same chance as every other applicant using Blocked account. If you are using sl, you can still be rejected on the basis that your sponsor is not capable. The rejection is always in this form from the embassy.

“Your secured subsistence cost is not ensured in Germany”
“There are doubts regarding your secured subsistence cost in Germany”

Now I know you want to ask me why the office in Germany gave your sponsor the letter if he wasn’t capable to sponsor you in the first place. I want you to know that different cities/town in Germany have their own criteria in giving out the sl. Let’s take a case like the Auslanderbehorde in Munich, if your sponsor is living in Munich which is the most expensive city in Germany, as of September 2018, your sponsor must be earning 1,880 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person if he is single (and must be earning 2,610 Euro to sponsor 2 people), if he has a kid living with him or married without kid, he must be earning 2,300 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person (and must be earning 3,040 Euro to sponsor 2 people), if he is married with a kid, he must be earning 2,540 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person (and must be earning 3,270 Euro to sponsor 2 people), if he is married with 2 kids, he must be earning 2,780 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person (and must be earning 3,510 Euro to sponsor 2 people). This is the breakdown of how Munich checks your sponsor to see his/her eligibility to sponsor you. So different cities got its own breakdown of how much your sponsor must be earning monthly to sponsor you. Normally, after all monthly tax, bills and have been deducted from his monthly salary, he must have 720 or 730 Euro left, that’s how they do it. You can see it equates to the amount of blocked account (BA) to be dispensed to you monthly if you are using BA.

Now, some cities issues this letter even without your sponsor not being capable or not earning that stipulated amount and that is where you start having issues with the foreigners office of the city you are heading to and definitely with the embassy. A city I know that gives sponsors the sl without the sponsor being capable is pforzheim, Germany. This city dishes out the letters anyhow and most of the letters I have seen that comes from pforzheim always ended up being rejected by the embassy. Part of the criteria generally in Germany in issuing this sl is that your sponsor must hold a Permanent Residence permit or Temporary residence permit or must be a German citizen or EU citizen to sponsor you (This is the only residence titles your sponsor must have to be issued the sl). Now there is what they call fiktionbeschenigung (fiction certificate), this is the permit they give people living in Germany that applied for a residence permit and the foreigners office has not yet decided on the residence permit whether to issue the applicant or not, so they give the person a fiktionbeschenigung, this person can work with it pending the time they decide on his/her RP. This person is not allowed to stand as a sponsor which is clearly stated by most cities in Germany but pforzheim can give people with a fiktionbeschenigung (that’s how bad pforzheim is), now imagine you are applying to another city with this sl signed by a person with a fiktionbeschenigung, that’s auto rejection.

Let me talk about Hannover city, now Hannover has one of the strictest foreigners’ office in Germany, and the place is always filled up. If your sl is coming from any city in Germany, whether from Munich, Hamburg, and so on, just know that Hannover will write your sponsor through postal mail to send some documents including his/her 3 month payslips to check the creditworthiness of the sl, Hannover will now make their own calculations to see if your sponsor is really capable (they always do this because they know some cities are not strict with the letter and due to fluctuating credit-rating of different cities), after making their own calculations and they see your sponsor does not meet up their criteria, then sorry is your case, even if your sponsor is a white German or White EU citizen, they will write him, and if your sponsor doesn’t get the letter Hannover sent him asking for his docs, that’s not their problem, and they wont write another one, so your sponsor must have a working mail box. You might want to ask how they will know your sponsor’s address, your sponsors address will be asked when filling the sl. So I advise you all, please if your letter is coming from another city and you are going to Hannover, don’t try it, you will be disappointed, the best is for your sl to come from Hannover if you are heading to hannover, you wont even have issues, that’s auto acceptance. Hannover is the only city I know that writes sponsors to send documents and this is how to verify sl issued from other cities.

Furthermore, there is a particular number of people a person can sponsor (I don’t the exact number) but let me give you a real life case that happened summer 2018 and winter 2018. There is this German-Nigerian man in Germany, he own a company so he is earning so much money to even sponsor 40 students, in summer 2018, he sponsored about 7 people and they made it to Germany. In winter 2018, he gave about 11 people sl again, and embassy rejected all of the 11 people. Why? Because there is a rule of how many people you can sponsor. Why did they give him in the office in Germany since he was already sponsoring 7 people? The answer is he went to another city to get the sl. Yes, your sponsor can leave his residence city and go to another city to get the sl.

If your sponsor is living in Berlin, Berlin has 2 offices where this sl is issued from, there is one for long term (student, family reunioun and so on) and there is office for short term (visiting, tourism and so on.)
Also, the embassy are not the ones that verifies sl, embassy send your sl to the city you are heading to in Germany and the city does the verification, now the embassy can still decide whether to give you the visa or not, meaning even if your foreigners office in Germany approves your visa, embassy can still reject you for different reasons. They might say “they doubt your indicated purpose of trip” they have their own convictions are you cant sue or fight them.

I hope I have stated all what prospective applicant that wants to use sl needs to know. And please and please, don’t pay anybody you don’t know personally for sl, I read part 4 of this thread where a guy was scammed 400k, a lot of scammers in town now cause they know people are desperate to leave Nigeria, and there are scammers in Germany too, if you get scammed, you get scammed for life, you cant hold anybody, and even if you got the sl and the embassy rejects you based on any reason, then the money you paid is gone.
This is my 2 cents. BE WISE and BE SHARP!!!! [/b]A lot of people are crying in one corner now for this.[b]
I read a post some pages back where one Guy was saying he has 2 million naira and he can’t raise the remaining 1.6 million for the blocked account. Dude if you are reading this, you better hustle for that complete money. I have a friend that had to stay back for a year in Nigeria to get the complete blocked account money and now he is in DE.

NB: sl can be handwritten (filled with pen) or typed-written. sl from Munich is always handwritten except for the official remark, date of entry, employer of your sponsor, and date of issuance of the sl, all these I mentioned are always typed. To get a sample of sl and how it looks like, type “Verpflichtungserklarung” on google, facebook or Instagram, you will see samples.
And please when you get your sl, before the sponsor sends the original by post mail, always request for the softcopy and check that your details (Full name, passport number, date of birth, purpose of stay in Germany) is correct.

TCHUSS!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2019
f[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shulamite94: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Brilliant �

JosephAdeoba:
. GOOD MORNING READ THIS NOTE:: THIS IS NOT MY POST BUT I GOT IT ON THIS THREAD AS WELL. /b]This important information is for all winter semester applicants and future ones that will be using Verpflichtungserklarung fur studium (Sponsorship Letter, sl), please read carefully all that is involved using sl and how the embassy operates with it.[b]

Firstly, I want to let you know that using a Verpflichtungserklarung fur studium does not guarantee the issuance of student visa (I don’t care where you will be getting it from whether issued by a family, an acquaintance, or you paid), you stand the same chance as every other applicant using Blocked account. If you are using sl, you can still be rejected on the basis that your sponsor is not capable. The rejection is always in this form from the embassy.

“Your secured subsistence cost is not ensured in Germany”
“There are doubts regarding your secured subsistence cost in Germany”

Now I know you want to ask me why the office in Germany gave your sponsor the letter if he wasn’t capable to sponsor you in the first place. I want you to know that different cities/town in Germany have their own criteria in giving out the sl. Let’s take a case like the Auslanderbehorde in Munich, if your sponsor is living in Munich which is the most expensive city in Germany, as of September 2018, your sponsor must be earning 1,880 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person if he is single (and must be earning 2,610 Euro to sponsor 2 people), if he has a kid living with him or married without kid, he must be earning 2,300 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person (and must be earning 3,040 Euro to sponsor 2 people), if he is married with a kid, he must be earning 2,540 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person (and must be earning 3,270 Euro to sponsor 2 people), if he is married with 2 kids, he must be earning 2,780 Euro monthly before tax to sponsor 1 person (and must be earning 3,510 Euro to sponsor 2 people). This is the breakdown of how Munich checks your sponsor to see his/her eligibility to sponsor you. So different cities got its own breakdown of how much your sponsor must be earning monthly to sponsor you. Normally, after all monthly tax, bills and have been deducted from his monthly salary, he must have 720 or 730 Euro left, that’s how they do it. You can see it equates to the amount of blocked account (BA) to be dispensed to you monthly if you are using BA.

Now, some cities issues this letter even without your sponsor not being capable or not earning that stipulated amount and that is where you start having issues with the foreigners office of the city you are heading to and definitely with the embassy. A city I know that gives sponsors the sl without the sponsor being capable is pforzheim, Germany. This city dishes out the letters anyhow and most of the letters I have seen that comes from pforzheim always ended up being rejected by the embassy. Part of the criteria generally in Germany in issuing this sl is that your sponsor must hold a Permanent Residence permit or Temporary residence permit or must be a German citizen or EU citizen to sponsor you (This is the only residence titles your sponsor must have to be issued the sl). Now there is what they call fiktionbeschenigung (fiction certificate), this is the permit they give people living in Germany that applied for a residence permit and the foreigners office has not yet decided on the residence permit whether to issue the applicant or not, so they give the person a fiktionbeschenigung, this person can work with it pending the time they decide on his/her RP. This person is not allowed to stand as a sponsor which is clearly stated by most cities in Germany but pforzheim can give people with a fiktionbeschenigung (that’s how bad pforzheim is), now imagine you are applying to another city with this sl signed by a person with a fiktionbeschenigung, that’s auto rejection.

Let me talk about Hannover city, now Hannover has one of the strictest foreigners’ office in Germany, and the place is always filled up. If your sl is coming from any city in Germany, whether from Munich, Hamburg, and so on, just know that Hannover will write your sponsor through postal mail to send some documents including his/her 3 month payslips to check the creditworthiness of the sl, Hannover will now make their own calculations to see if your sponsor is really capable (they always do this because they know some cities are not strict with the letter and due to fluctuating credit-rating of different cities), after making their own calculations and they see your sponsor does not meet up their criteria, then sorry is your case, even if your sponsor is a white German or White EU citizen, they will write him, and if your sponsor doesn’t get the letter Hannover sent him asking for his docs, that’s not their problem, and they wont write another one, so your sponsor must have a working mail box. You might want to ask how they will know your sponsor’s address, your sponsors address will be asked when filling the sl. So I advise you all, please if your letter is coming from another city and you are going to Hannover, don’t try it, you will be disappointed, the best is for your sl to come from Hannover if you are heading to hannover, you wont even have issues, that’s auto acceptance. Hannover is the only city I know that writes sponsors to send documents and this is how to verify sl issued from other cities.

Furthermore, there is a particular number of people a person can sponsor (I don’t the exact number) but let me give you a real life case that happened summer 2018 and winter 2018. There is this German-Nigerian man in Germany, he own a company so he is earning so much money to even sponsor 40 students, in summer 2018, he sponsored about 7 people and they made it to Germany. In winter 2018, he gave about 11 people sl again, and embassy rejected all of the 11 people. Why? Because there is a rule of how many people you can sponsor. Why did they give him in the office in Germany since he was already sponsoring 7 people? The answer is he went to another city to get the sl. Yes, your sponsor can leave his residence city and go to another city to get the sl.

If your sponsor is living in Berlin, Berlin has 2 offices where this sl is issued from, there is one for long term (student, family reunioun and so on) and there is office for short term (visiting, tourism and so on.)
Also, the embassy are not the ones that verifies sl, embassy send your sl to the city you are heading to in Germany and the city does the verification, now the embassy can still decide whether to give you the visa or not, meaning even if your foreigners office in Germany approves your visa, embassy can still reject you for different reasons. They might say “they doubt your indicated purpose of trip” they have their own convictions are you cant sue or fight them.

I hope I have stated all what prospective applicant that wants to use sl needs to know. And please and please, don’t pay anybody you don’t know personally for sl, I read part 4 of this thread where a guy was scammed 400k, a lot of scammers in town now cause they know people are desperate to leave Nigeria, and there are scammers in Germany too, if you get scammed, you get scammed for life, you cant hold anybody, and even if you got the sl and the embassy rejects you based on any reason, then the money you paid is gone.
This is my 2 cents. BE WISE and BE SHARP!!!! [/b]A lot of people are crying in one corner now for this.[b]
I read a post some pages back where one Guy was saying he has 2 million naira and he can’t raise the remaining 1.6 million for the blocked account. Dude if you are reading this, you better hustle for that complete money. I have a friend that had to stay back for a year in Nigeria to get the complete blocked account money and now he is in DE.

NB: sl can be handwritten (filled with pen) or typed-written. sl from Munich is always handwritten except for the official remark, date of entry, employer of your sponsor, and date of issuance of the sl, all these I mentioned are always typed. To get a sample of sl and how it looks like, type “Verpflichtungserklarung” on google, facebook or Instagram, you will see samples.
And please when you get your sl, before the sponsor sends the original by post mail, always request for the softcopy and check that your details (Full name, passport number, date of birth, purpose of stay in Germany) is correct.

TCHUSS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyubah:

Lol abeg I don't wanna derail this thread so please stop giving useless comments on the other thread.
Deutschland is king shey nah wetin you want hear be that grin grin you can now run along.

I am entitled to give whatever comment wherever I want them even if it means shaking tables or breaking legs.
Abi nah you get the thread sef�

May God see us through this German waka in Jesus name grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Shulamite94:
Brilliant �

If you want to quote it reduce it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cardinalsly: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Pls are you in magdeburg, let's hook up
kenan619:
AM Alert
Application Via Uni Assist(1 application) May 7th
Evaluation mail May 22
Admission Letter June 11th
Appointment Date June 12th
Interview Date August 19th
Angela Merkel Sept 13th
OVGU systems Engineering for manufacturing
It can only be God
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Innocent94(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Deutschland is king shey nah wetin you want hear be that grin grin you can now run along.

I am entitled to give whatever comment wherever I want them even if it means shaking tables or breaking legs.
Abi nah you get the thread sef�

May God see us through this German waka in Jesus name grin
funny man,I want mk u enta Canada wit express entry,Na der fit u...Germany Na for strong pple

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Shulamite94:
Brilliant �

So you get mind quote this whole stuff

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hiplus: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am new here and also interested in a masters or PhD program in Germany. Will I be allowed to move there with my wife and kid? They are my dependants and I do not want to leave them behind when travelling.
If yes, how much funds do I need to put in the block account for all 3 of us?

Secondly, what is the duration of visa given to a student visa aapplicant?

Finally, is there hope for a permanent resident status after school? I don't want to go to a country that I have to come back home after studies

Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Innocent94(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
lashlash:
Thanks
wats wrong wit u bro,how can u quote dis long post and reply wit a single word,we keep saying dis tin always,if u can’t comprehend simple tins lyk dis,hw wil u cope in DE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Hi! Yes I am a newbie. And fingers crossed, hoping with all my heart to be in DE ,winter semester 2020. Thank goodness for this thread slash manual on everything German education and all. How about you?

IceColdVeins:
Apparently, you are a newbie!
Welcome, whats are your aspirations?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Innocent94:
wats wrong wit u bro,how can u quote dis long post and reply wit a single word,we keep saying dis tin always,if u can’t comprehend simple tins lyk dis,hw wil u cope in DE
grin

I'm weak
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2019
lashlash:
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2019
hiplus:
Hello Everyone, I am new here and also interested in a masters or PhD program in Germany. Will I be allowed to move there with my wife and kid? They are my dependants and I do not want to leave them behind when travelling.
If yes, how much funds do I need to put in the block account for all 3 of us?

Secondly, what is the duration of visa given to a student visa aapplicant?

Finally, is there hope for a permanent resident status after school? I don't want to go to a country that I have to come back home after studies

Thanks in advance for your response.

It would be easier and quicker for them to join you if you are a PhD student.

I would advise you to go for PhD if your goal is to bring your family over asap.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hiplus: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2019
janettee:

It would be easier and quicker for them to join you if you are a PhD student.

I would advise you to go for PhD if your goal is to bring your family over asap.
So it means i can't go with them immediately?
Na wa o. I think I prefer the PhD but can you please give me a timeline as to when they can join me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rockyh(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Kendocity4u:

You will renew the passport in Germany.........dont worry about that
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2019
tiersly:
OSOGBO: Had to tip cos of their usual slogan “no booklet”...
Hold like 40-45k sha

It's everywhere dhowey sing that song booklet no go dey for passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2019
odimbannamdi:
Guys, i need your input.

Can a german resident process SL for more than one beneficiart? Is there a document i can read and possibly reference to convince a close relative who is worried about not been able to process SL a second time as her blood brother is also interested in the Germa venture by next year?

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.germany-visa.org/verpflichtungserklarungen/&hl=en-NG

This might help.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2019
hiplus:

Na wa o. I think I prefer the PhD but can you please give me a timeline as to when they can join me?
First I think you should concentrate on gaining admission. PhD admission in Germany is not so easy. You'll need to write research proposals and mail it to various professors in schools there. And if they're interested they'll contact you for PhD.
Most PhDs are fully funded. Check daad.de for openings.
Once you secure admission taking your family over shouldn't be a big deal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2019
priscysylvia:
He's indeed a faithful God

AD.... 24th Sept
AM... 16th Oct.

Heading to DIT.

For those of us waiting for AL, AD, AM, and VISUM, God will come through for us. Amen

congratulations.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
sassy92:

First I think you should concentrate on gaining admission. PhD admission in Germany is not so easy. You'll need to write research proposals and mail it to various professors in schools there. And if they're interested they'll contact you for PhD.

@sassy92 u are definitely right. I tried that shit for a whole year with no success until I was advised by a professor in Hamburg university to apply for a masters program and have the opportunity to show my proposal in person to a prospective supervisor when I get to Germany.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2019
hiplus:

You need to make the research yourself wink. I just know it's relatively easy to bring your wife and kids over if you are doing your PhD.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Mabel85:

@sassy92 u are definitely right. I tried that shit for a whole year with no success until I was advised by a professor in Hamburg university to apply for a masters program and have the opportunity to show my proposal in person to a prospective supervisor when I get to Germany.

Exactly!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hiplus: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2019
sassy92:

Let me break it down. I have been offered admission into DBA(Doctor in Business Administration program in the UK, so I understand the research proposal part. The DBA is a 4year program and I can move with my family immediately.

I have completed a Masters program in the UK few years back when you have to come back after studies.

I just need a change in environment from UK hence my interest in Germany which I am fairly sure I will get the admission. Also i appreciate the free tuition and stipends coming with German studies.

UK allows you to come with family immediately, so I had assumed it was same for Germany.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2019
janettee:

You need to make the research yourself wink. I just know it's relatively easy to bring your wife and kids over if you are doing your PhD.
wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IceColdVeins(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Keep on hoping cos right on this thread, I've seen plethora of dreams come through.
As for me, I already got AL for M. Sc Development Economics, University of Siegen, which I deferred cos of my awaiting IT certifications, which I will always prioritize over any other thing.
With my admission asides, I'm currently planning on applying for a 2nd Bachelors degree in Information technology against winter next year to buttress my IT career. So in the meantime, I'm acquring more IT experience with German language skills cos I'm not planning to quit my goodpaying job here in Nigeria all to be washing office toilets for 11 euros per hr in DE. I could have even sworn that my friends over there would have attempted using voodoo to draw me over if they could cos ''We all can't wait''. This year is just too long lol
Luxiana19:
Hi! Yes I am a newbie. And fingers crossed, hoping with all my heart to be in DE ,winter semester 2020. Thank goodness for this thread slash manual on everything German education and all. How about you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Keep on hoping cos right on this thread, I've seen plethora of dreams come through.
As for me, I already got AL for M. Sc Development Economics, University of Siegen, which I deferred cos of my awaiting IT certifications, which I will always prioritize over any other thing.
With my admission asides, I'm currently planning on applying for a 2nd Bachelors degree in Information technology against winter next year to buttress my IT career. So in the meantime, I'm acquring more IT experience with German language skills cos I'm not planning to quit my goodpaying job here in Nigeria all to be washing office toilets for 11 euros per hr in DE. I could have even sworn that my friends over there would have attempted using voodoo to draw me over if they could cos ''We all can't wait''. This year is just too long lol

Mate You'll hardly see these blue collar jobs you are dreaming of on landing. Infact prepare to not only scrub toilets and pit latrines but flip burgers for the next few yrs as an undergrad. grin

If you want to succeed and get IT placements you'll need to get good grades. And to get good grades you have to sacrifice flipping burgers or work too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IceColdVeins(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Cos you scrubbed toilets doesn't mean every other person will
Thegamingorca:

You'll hardly see these blue collar jobs you are dreaming of on landing. Infact prepare to not only scrub toilets and pit latrines but flip burgers for the next few yrs as an undergrad. grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Cos you scrubbed toilets doesn't mean every other person will

You already feel entitled...You don't know what you are really up against

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.