Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (623945 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Guys, please where do i buy WAEC scratch card? I need it for my Uniassist courier sending

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Slip:
Scratch card details is compulsory.. Sometime ago I was asked by uniassist to send my scratch card details to enable them conclude on evaluation.. So you could type or write the card details on an A4 paper instead of giving them the real card as you may need the card later....For motivation letter, it's not compulsory as this can be uploaded on their application portal.. Motivation letter should not be certified.....

Only application form that have a place to sign is required to be sent by post along other documents...

Cheers!!!

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
evergreen9:

Thanks, I have a long list of uni's ( about 12 of them) offering Bsc programs in English language, mostly in the Business / IT field of study. I would probably contact the Uni's as I want to have all necessary information before the application for summer admission begins.

I have a Studienkolleg + Language school admission for December 16 and I have booked for a date since August 14th but I am not really sure if the embassy has any plans of giving out AD for this year again! I am hoping they prove me wrong but right now I am pessimistic so I intend to use Bsc programme as my contingency plan.

Hello bro.

We would love to see this list. Please can you share it with us?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello, please the last time i came here i saw that the amount for block account was 8,650 euro, but now people saying 10,560 euro. Please i want to know if the amount is fixed or is depending on the city. Also will they reduced the money for block account to 8,650 euro in 2021?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
[b][/b]
odimbannamdi:
Guys, please where do i buy WAEC scratch card? I need it for my Uniassist courier sending

Update:

I just bought from my GTWorld app.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Awani007(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ligogu:
Hello, please the last time i came here i saw that the amount for block account was 8,650 euro, but now people saying 10,560 euro. Please i want to know if the amount is fixed or is depending on the city. Also will they reduced the money for block account to 8,650 euro in 2021?

It’s a fixed price..... it could go up or down no 1 knows!!!
But I think things like dis can only go up!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mystical12(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please who's sending documents to uni-assist from Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ligogu:

Lol

8640 to 10236.

You should be praying that this buhari led government don't make our naira even more worthless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Thanks bro.
I am reading it all up now
You are welcome.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DPapilo: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok
mousco:
Thanks so much. I will like to chat u privately

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thanks all for the piece of advice. Special thanks to @sanny21 for uploading her AM for pubic consumption. I hope you know that if the embassy asks for any document, you'll print the mail and d security ppl will check d requested docs so its no mistake and there is a way you construct your email that forces response.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
francismob:
Thanks all for the piece of advice. Special thanks to @sanny21 for uploading her AM to see. I hope you know that if the embassy asks for any document, you'll print the mail so its no mistake and there is a way you construct your email that forces response.

Yeah if it shows sincerity they'll reply.

Fact dey are replying shows dey havent forgotten about Nigeria.

AD should start coming in cos I don't recall seeing any December placements
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2019
hiplus:

Let me break it down. I have been offered admission into DBA(Doctor in Business Administration program in the UK, so I understand the research proposal part. The DBA is a 4year program and I can move with my family immediately.

I have completed a Masters program in the UK few years back when you have to come back after studies.

I just need a change in environment from UK hence my interest in Germany which I am fairly sure I will get the admission. Also i appreciate the free tuition and stipends coming with German studies.

UK allows you to come with family immediately, so I had assumed it was same for Germany.

Thanks for your response.

The thing is German university are tuition free so they usually don't care the country u got ur masters from...unlike the UK where u pay school fees. They even pet u.when u send ur proposal to a supervisor or a professor in Germany, most of the reply I get is "" u have a wonderful proposal but we already have enough students " . I tried this for a year until I met a kind professor who told me to apply for a second masters because most times, the supervisor usually absorb students from master classes with good research proposal before considering external students if they still have space. This is my personal experience... That doesn't mean u shouldn't try ur luck with d application. Bear in mind that u can apply for PhD without language test certificate. At the PhD level most things it's not a big deal.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2019
evergreen9:

Thanks, I have a long list of uni's ( about 12 of them) offering Bsc programs in English language, mostly in the Business / IT field of study. I would probably contact the Uni's as I want to have all necessary information before the application for summer admission begins.

I have a Studienkolleg + Language school admission for December 16 and I have booked for a date since August 14th but I am not really sure if the embassy has any plans of giving out AD for this year again! I am hoping they prove me wrong but right now I am pessimistic so I intend to use Bsc programme as my contingency plan.
Calm brother. You all should stop panicking... dates will come, it’s obvious everything date is on a stand still cause they are working on it.
There are still many days in November and December that can be issued as AD’s.., so be calm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2019
As it is we do not need to cancel the current appointment?

Philfit:

Calm brother. You all should stop panicking... dates will come, it’s obvious everything date is on a stand still cause they are working on it.
There are still many days in November and December that can be issued as AD’s.., so be calm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 18, 2019
beeyy:
Hello lovely people,
Please, I had like to connect with anyone going to Ruhr University Bochum, Germany for this winter semester. I gained admission and accommodation is not yet settled. Please, any kind of help is highly appreciated!!

hello,,are you in Bochum now?

pls write me back...I need to find out smetn from u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Please are there people sending documents to uniassist from Ibadan make we share courier fee?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=francismob post=83235333]Thanks all for the piece of advice. Special thanks to @sanny21 for uploading her AM for pubic consumption. I hope you know that if the embassy asks for any document, you'll print the mail and d security ppl will check d requested docs so its no mist

U welcome bro.Wow bro so wats now the meaning of this because only a prepaid envelope with a travel date and no passport or travel insurance needed it sounds somehow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2019
lashlash:
Approval mail (AM) received earlier today
AD: 7/8/2019
Rejection Letter: 21/8/2019
APPEAL SENT : 26/8/2019
APPEAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND NEW FILE NUMBER : 02/9/2019
VISA APPROVAL BY ALIEN OFFICE : 19/9/2019
AM : 15/10/2019
SCHOOL : Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI)
Special thanks to all for useful information and support
During your interview did they ask u for your bank statement?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2019
madenigga:

During your interview did they ask u for your bank statement?

They don't ask for bank statement,u just need ur blocked account which u have funded or SL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henriq2: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2019
HighPriest0:
Ladies and gentlemen, the immigration office in jena rejected all our applications for residence permit. In my case they said is too early for me to apply since my visa is still valid for six months.
I am raising this eyebrows because the same Ghanaian whose visa is six months like mine, his application was accepted.

I wanted to go to their office to ask but I feel somehow...

You have the right to ask. Ask them if they now operate with double standard since they will approve for Ghanaians and refuse Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2019
Good morning all, please anyone submitted passport and travel insurance this month October and documents returned with Visa?

Today makes mine a week I submitted it myself at the embassy and nothing yet, same to few people that submitted before me that I know.

Or has the embassy stopped giving Visa?
Just confused here, enrollment deadline fast approaching after getting extension sad

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2019
francismob:
Thanks all for the piece of advice. Special thanks to @sanny21 for uploading her AM for pubic consumption. I hope you know that if the embassy asks for any document, you'll print the mail and d security ppl will check d requested docs so its no mistake and there is a way you construct your email that forces response.

If they ask for only envelope then that is not good.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sykeng(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2019
A school asked me to send my certificate through my school directly to them, please how is this possible? I need a reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Legacy666 post=83238773]Good morning all, please anyone submitted passport and travel insurance this month October and documents returned with Visa?

Today makes mine a week I submitted it myself at the embassy and nothing yet, same to few people that submitted before me that I know.

Bro not only u oh mine is up to week too oh but a frd got his visa on Wednesday here so they are still giving
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Sanny21 post=83238812][/quote]
Really, that's comforting. Please do you know what date he submitted it? @Sanny21

I'm a female btw grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2019
henriq2:

You have the right to ask. Ask them if they now operate with double standard since they will approve for Ghanaians and refuse Nigerians.

It could be luck . Maybe dey are in no rush to give rp grin

I don't think Nigeria don cast reach that level.

These ppl think Africa is a country grin

How dey expect ppl studying to go without RP is frightening.

Are dey overwhelmed. Jena is supposed to be asmaller city in thuringen compared to Erfurt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2019
sykeng:
A school asked me to send my certificate through my school directly to them, please how is this possible? I need a reply

What school is that
Simply collect the mail the german school wants you to submit transcript to and go to where you finished bsc and pay for sending original copy of transcript.
They probably want to be certain you own the results as ppl have been caught with forges.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2019
Legacy666:

Really, that's comforting. Please do you know what date he submitted it? @Sanny21

I'm a female btw grin

He submitted 14 sorry sis
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Sanny21:

He submitted 14 sorry sis

Wow, that was fast! God will come for us remaining in Jesus name, our efforts will not be in vain!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Legacy666:

Wow, that was fast! God will come for us remaining in Jesus name, our efforts will not be in vain!

Amen sis.I will keep on tracking the parcel Sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Sanny21:

Amen sis.I will keep on tracking the parcel Sha

I used DHL and you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.