Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (628560 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
emeka2103:

I just got my first AL from Htw Berlin this week
Msc International and Development Economics

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
centuryman:

dude, are you for real? you must be a joke.

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
specialmati:
msc
Did they give you a reason for rejection?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=imoriafe post=83247101]Visum alert ! Got my package today, submitted last week Saturday.. God bless us all.

Congratulations brotherly. Go to DE and excel in all your endeavors.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IceColdVeins(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please what was the reason for denial?
specialmati:
pls anyone knows how I can withdraw my money from fintiba I was denied visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
centuryman:

grin

I cannot express empathy in peace again? grin grin

You no dey tire for these snide remarks since 2days now oh grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
ajeleseujn:

What was their decision on? And how many days/weeks running since you submitted your appeal?

It's been 2 roughly two weeks since they sent Acknowledgement mail.
3 weeks in total since I submitted the appeal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
specialmati:
I believe you'll need a letter from the embassy that your visa application was denied, you can upload via their contact form on their website. Plus they'll send it back to the account it was transferred from.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nayo10(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good day fam, pls I want to make some enquiries I am trying to apply for summer session for Otto Von guericke, from the school page the application started 15th of this month but I have been trying to start a new application on uni-assist and it is saying this application cycle has not been approved. Any help on what to do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
emeka2103:

I just got my first AL from Htw Berlin this week
Msc International and Development Economics

Congratulations! I tap into ur anointing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
nayo10:
Good day fam, pls I want to make some enquiries I am trying to apply for summer session for Otto Von guericke, from the school page the application started 15th of this month but I have been trying to start a new application on uni-assist and it is saying this application cycle has not been approved. Any help on what to do
Yeah had tha same issue so I emailed the course coordinator and she said the application will start November 15 instead. For which course are you applying for?

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
So sorry about the rejection. Could you please share when your interview was and when you get the rejection?
specialmati:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
imoriafe:
Visum alert ! Got my package today, submitted last week Saturday.. God bless us all

Congrats bro I pray I receive mine soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shalomide: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
sykeng:

University of Göttingen, Integrated Animal and plant breeding. They only specify it for Nigerians.
My transcript could be mailed directly, I'm talking about my certificate.

I'm sending docs to this school. Let me email you perhaps we should send together to reduce cost

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
imoriafe:
Visum alert ! Got my package today, submitted last week Saturday.. God bless us all

Congratulations brother
Go and succeed in DE smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
specialmati:
U would go to the website and print out a form.

But the form is written in German and Chinese. When paying money it's English but when withdrawing they use German

That shows you how fraudulent those people are. After printing it, fill it up with the help of a translator and submit to the embassy to full then send it to them.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
imoriafe:

congrats, don't forget to write your first one week experience here oh! oya go pop champagne

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
madenigga:

U would go to the website and print out a form.

But the form is written in German and Chinese. When paying money it's English but when withdrawing they use German

That shows you how fraudulent those people are. After printing it, fill it up with the help of a translator and submit to the embassy to full then send it to them.

@icecoldveins
@slip and @centuryman grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
I would like to share list of courses shared by glopatra for prospective students going for electrical engineering and IT so as to reduce the stress of searching for related courses on DAAD.

Below are the courses

1) Electrical Communications ....Unikassel

2) Industrial Informatic...... Emden/ Leer

3) Communication Systems and Networks ...TH Koln

4) Postgraduate Program in renewable Energy Msc....... University of Oldenburg. ( This one has opportunity to apply for DAAD scholarship simultaneously)

6) Communications and Information Technology........ Unibremen

7) Control, Microsystems and Microelectronics...... Unibremen

8.) Digital Engineering ....Ovg Magdeburg ( It was not stated clearly if they accept EPL , they only mentioned acceptance of any equivalent proof in their study and exam regulations)

9) Renewable Energy ........Hochschule Stralsund

10) International Automotive Engineering........TH Ingolstadt

11) Electrical Engineering and Information Technology .......Degendolf Institute of Technology (They accepted my EPL last winter but it is not stated clearly that they accept EPL. And there is an online aptitude test that you have to write to get admission).

12) Msc Data Analytics University of Hildesheim........ Deadline is 15th Dec for this one.

P.S - they all accept EPL

Prost.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

@slip and @centuryman grin
Na real o.

Ask yourself what this means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tips on how to write motivation letter by Tommynaku

1) Introduction

2) Why did you choose to study this course?

3) What prior knowledge and skills have you gathered to help you to succeed in this course?

4) Why did you choose to study in Germany?

5) What’s your career objective/ Future plans after study and how will this program help achieve it?

6) Conclusion

Your Name
Signature/Date

Prost.

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
madenigga:

Na real o.

Ask yourself what this means

grin grin

Of all languages Chinese. When it be say French, Spanish, Latin or even if dey wan go far Greek dey for the same Europe ohh assuming dem just decide to imagine say English no dey.

Of which the second major language there sef nah English grin

Which German dem fit point to wey dey read chinese grin

May God help us in this waka
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin grin

Of all languages Chinese. When it be say French, Spanish, Latin or even if dey wan go far Greek dey for the same Europe ohh assuming dem just decide to imagine say English no dey.

Of which the second major language there sef nah English grin

Which German dem fit point to wey dey read chinese grin

May God help us in this waka
From the day I see that thing I just know say G boys for Nigeria dae learn work
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nayo10(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
sassy92:

Yeah had tha same issue so I emailed the course coordinator and she said the application will start November 15 instead. For which course are you applying for?
Process safety and environmental engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
madenigga:

From the day I see that thing I just know say G boys for Nigeria dae learn work

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BBiggie: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good afternoon.

Please anyone at Bayreuth that can accommodate me for some days. My accommodation won’t be granted until I’m done with my enrollment.

Hotel and privates are expensive �

Please mail me folakeinfo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glauben: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
francismob:

I told them it is stalling my other plans and discretion is the better part of valor. Meaning one need to act wisely and not be too brave in some situation u not sure of the outcome. Do not forget to show little respect like hope you are having a good day. Best Wishes Man!

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello guys,

I applied for the International Business programme at Hochschule Reutlingen last month.

They just sent me a mail now requesting for my "high school" transcript and certificate.

I am just hearing about high school transcript for the first time. Or did they mean my University transcript, which i am sure i submitted while registering on their portal, along with my WAEC certificate.

Or am i missing something?

They have given me until Monday to 9pm CET to provide the information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
odimbannamdi:
Hello guys,

I applied for the International Business programme at Hochschule Reutlingen last month.

They just sent me a mail now requesting for my "high school" transcript and certificate.

I am just hearing about high school transcript for the first time. Or did they mean my University transcript, which i am sure i submitted while registering on their portal, along with my WAEC certificate.

Or am i missing something?

They have given me until Monday to 9pm CET to provide the information

Bsc or master

If dey say high school then it's probably secondary school own
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Bsc or master

If dey say high school then it's probably secondary school own

So that's like the original of his WAEC certificate, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.