Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614909 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Banky933: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2019
mayorgbasky:
NL,
Anyone sending Declearation of acceptance to FHWS from lagos this week should contact me.... Am using Aramex for N13000
your document is deliver in 3days

PM me if you are interested in lagos

Hello. Have you sent your yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Feranchek(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Smartwoods:
I think that is exactly what you need to pursue a BSC degree in Germany, You are fortunate to have finished 100 level so request for the transcript and start application for bsc come summer... Good luck

Thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

Any document that shows your face, probably date of birth and general details about you sha.
Such document must be older than 5yrs.
National ID card, voters card, baptismal certificate, vaccination card

I have my certificate of state of origin from 1999/2000 used for common entrance (my date of birth isn't displayed on this one )and the voters card I received about 4-5 years ago. Would these work?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2019
dailydolar:
E doesn't matter mine was without the passport and embassy didn't even say anything about it hope this helps
Thanks much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2019
dornique:
What course please?
The person I quoted applied to Mechatronics and Cyberphysical Systems, and he was admitted.
medical informatics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2019
evergreen9:

I have my certificate of state of origin from 1999/2000 used for common entrance (my date of birth isn't displayed on this one )and the voters card I received about 4-5 years ago. Would these work?

I don't even have any document to present for this category.
Pls is it compulsory
The only notable ID card I can produce is school ID card
NIM slip that bear my pictures
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I have AD what about you?. Your course is the only non-restricted course, so admission is certain for you.

Tommynaku:

I also applied to Hafencity University but Msc in Geodesy and Geoinformatics(Hydrography). The decision will be made available from 1st week of August so lets patiently wait. meanwhile have you got AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bridget149: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2019
engrola00001:
AM alert
FAU: Computational Engineering
Interview date: 24th June

God be praise, he is worthy

Congratulations!!
When is your enrolment and classes to start
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
oluwafemi88:

I don't even have any document to present for this category.
Pls is it compulsory
The only notable ID card I can produce is school ID card
NIM slip that bear my pictures
It’s not compulsory!
If you have it..good and if you don’t have it, it’s also good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omoawoke: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
No AD yet, I guess it's safe to just start planning for summer..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Don't give up yet. Have you gotten enrollment extension? Try to see if your school will extend your enrolment to November. That way, you can get AD for September coz August is fully booked out. If you can't get extension then defer. But weigh all available options

Omoawoke:
No AD yet, I guess it's safe to just start planning for summer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omoawoke: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
sassy92:
Don't give up yet. Have you gotten enrollment extension? Try to see if your school will extend your enrolment to November. That way, you can get AD for September coz August is fully booked out. If you can't get extension then defer. But weigh all available options

OK, if I successfully get enrollment for November, does that mean I'll have to cancel and reboot using the new enrolment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yes, do so immediately

Omoawoke:

OK, if I successfully get enrollment for November, does that mean I'll have to cancel and reboot using the new enrolment

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Hello house,
Who has gotten admission to university of koblenz landau. And is heading to landau?

I am interested in this too...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
dolpaz:

None bro..

Your HND is not enough for Msc, while PGD is not recognized in Germany.

Germany will only accept you for another Bsc with your HND.. Sorry about this, but that´s the way it is with Nigeria education standard
Ij

Regards

Hi Dolpaz, can one pursue a B.Sc degree with an OND certificate as well?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
If I cancel and rebook i will not be qualify for cat A again cos I graduated with 2/2 but addmitted for Masters [author=sassy92 post=80454234]Yes, do so immediately

[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

She didn't sir
ok sorry abeg make una bonuses them ooo as them talk cos I can't come and shout pop thanks brother for bringing me back to reality
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
No OND won't suffice for BSc. You need HND or another Bsc or 100lvl transcript

odimbannamdi:

Hi Dolpaz, can one pursue a B.Sc degree with an OND certificate as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow, omo wahala dey ooo

Richmondoau:
If I cancel and rebook i will not be qualify for cat A again cos I graduated with 2/2 but addmitted for Masters [author=sassy92 post=80454234]Yes, do so immediately

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

I also used my student copy transcript to get an admission, I will use it for my interview. If the school request for your original transcript kindly request for it from Unilag, but the school I got admission from didn't ask for transcript in their enrolment checklist.
Ok thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lightofzoe:
NOUN don’t require Jamb.
Ok thank goodness
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Richmondoau:

Are you sure?
How true is this.... I'm planning on canceling and rebooking oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mayorgbasky(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Banky933:

Hello. Have you sent your yet?

You can join us next week if you are interested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you graduated with a 2:2 and already booked appointment please DO NOT CANCEL AND REBOOK O. The embassy changed the conditions for booking Category A to 1st class and 2:1 only a few days ago.
But people with 2:2 who booked before the change will not be affected.
HighPriest0:

Are you sure?
How true is this.... I'm planning on canceling and rebooking oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yes ooo. Real wahala. 3 AL dey for ground yet no AD
sassy92:
Wow, omo wahala dey ooo

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
dailydolar:
ok sorry abeg make una bonuses them ooo as them talk cos I can't come and shout pop thanks brother for bringing me back to reality

cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coitus: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Y'all noticed any changes in your profile status for RU BOCHIM? I think my display message changed cry

Your application is still being processed respectively you couldn’t get an admission for this subject yet. We kindly ask for your understanding that the Admission Office cannot give any prognosis about the chances of admission.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by philip2014(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
fintiba is asking for TIN NUMBER which i don't have please how do i handle it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dogunmola: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
People abeg can anyone help with a sample statement of purpose for the visa interview? I'm stuck, please. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kcwitch(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please when is the right time to start applications for Germany? I know US Winter and Summer dates, but no idea of Germany deadlines and start dates. Please can someone help me with that info, so I'll know if I should start now or chill till January?

Bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyxqueen: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
IAmPhiL:
Who else got AL to Deggendorf Institute of technology for masters Mechatronics and Cyber-physical Systems, this summer semester

I did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Feranchek(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
kcwitch:
Please when is the right time to start applications for Germany? I know US Winter and Summer dates, but no idea of Germany deadlines and start dates. Please can someone help me with that info, so I'll know if I should start now or chill till January?

Bless

You'll do yourself a whole world of good if you can take time to read up from at least, page 15 of this part 7. You'll get more info than you can imagine. Seems you're a newbie on this, so read up to familiarise yourself with how things are being done, and save yourself many questions. grin

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.