Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621504 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Legacy666:
Visum Alert llllllllll

God glorified himself at the end. Thank you nairalanders grin

Congratulations... I tap into it ooo

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hallelujah, I rejoice with you as I wait for my testimony.
Legacy666:
Visum Alert llllllllll

God glorified himself at the end. Thank you nairalanders grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mabel85:

Congratulations... I tap into it ooo

Thank you, amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
valenti12:

3-5 days
Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
shanky14:
Hallelujah, I rejoice with you as I wait for my testimony.
Thank you, you will have yours too in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sanny21:

Congrats dear mine has been picked by DHL when the embassy called me this morning my body just dey sweet me.Go to D.E and succeed

Thank you dear, I was actually going to the embassy when the call came in, I was just smiling sheepishly. I picked it up myself from DHL office in lekki. grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Congrats oh ahhhh tag all you interview transcript, schiol you applied to, cgpa, AL gotten, rejections and journey so far in your post

Thank you, I didn't get rejection, if you follow my previous post, I already shared my interview transcript, school, course and Approval mail without funding.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
sassy92:

Has the application opened? If it hasn't opened you won't see it there.
some schools have opened but they ain't on the new portal. I have a pending application on that old portal and still can't see that school on the new one. I have other schools in mind too that are open for applications but are also not on that list of schools in that portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by demigod9: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Has anyone sent documents from Abuja to Germany through Nipost recently? What's the estimated charge because I was shocked today. I read somewhere on this thread that Nipost to Germany for document will cost about 1k or less.

But I went to send two set of documents today, one to Uni-assit and the other to Uni Augsburg, I was given the price as #4150 and #3750 respectively that's #7900 total for slow mail, while fast mail will be around #12450 and 13k each.

I didn't go with enough money and them no use Pos, I just have forget about sending for today.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
demigod9:
Has anyone sent documents from Abuja to Germany through Nipost recently?
Nipost is risky
I am not saying your documents won't be delivered, the testimonies about Nipost are not pleasant.
Hope your deadline is far.
You can join the few of us that want to send to Uni Assist... You'll spend less

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
demigod9:
Has anyone sent documents from Abuja to Germany through Nipost recently? What's the estimated charge because I was shocked today. I read somewhere on this thread that Nipost to Germany for document will cost about 1k or less.

But I went to send two set of documents today, one to Uni-assit and the other to Uni Augsburg, I was given the price as #4150 and #3750 respectively that's #7900 total for slow mail, while fast mail will be around #12450 and 13k each.

I didn't go with enough money and them no use Pos, I just have forget about sending for today.

There is a price chat that most corrupt nipost staff will not bring out except UI branch.

From UI nipost I have posted to Germany for #1900

2days ago I posted from Benin to Germany #1950. Initially she said #3500 without bringing out a chat. She tried to say its the fixed price when I asked how come about the amount.

Then I told her how I have posted severally for #1900 using the price chat. Politely I was just telling her and after a little argument she concored and accepted for #1950 but I gave her 2k.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Use Nipost if and only if your submission deadline is very far say 2 or 3months. Don't use it for all your applications o. If u must use it use it for 1 or 2 at most

My experience with them last time was not palatable.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
belladonna9392:
Dear House,

Does anyone know anybody coming from GERMANY TO NIGERIA in November? I would like to collect a very important document from someone in Germany Cologne.

I would really appreciate a response.

Thank you
Why can't it be pouched? I would rather employ the services of a business entity, than trust a total stranger. Just saying...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henrisco: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Great Team,
I need assistance from any willing Nairalander that is used to the application process on my assist to guide me.
This kind gesture will be appreciated.
Many thanks in anticipation of your volunteer

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by leo2sexy: 1:58am On Oct 26, 2019
4realisreal:
Use Nipost if and only if your submission deadline is very far say 2 or 3months. Don't use it for all your applications o. If u must use it use it for 1 or 2 at most

Abeg when u used them how long did it take?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenz007: 3:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Please house, do we have anyone studying Communication and Information Technology(Masters) at Uni-Bremen?

I need assistance with their assessment test.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Is there any one going to or staying in Berlin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BestA2(f): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Go to any Sabo find those Hausa who exchange dollars or euro go with him to the nearest Access bank and deposit into your dorm account.

Thanks, but I already have the cash hoping to deposit in Zenith dorm. I don't have access dorm yet?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BestA2(f): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Ayo2169:

Bro I funded my BA via Zenithbank and I deposited $10k in my doom account that’s my daily limit. I don’t know the branch you went that they told you 1k is thr daily limit may be you should try other zenithbank branches.

Please state the Zenith Bank branch please.

Anyone who knows any Zenith branch can also specify. The branch that rejected the whole caah was the oba akran branch.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo2169(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2019
BestA2:

It all depends on your location. I did mine at zenithbank ijaye ojokoro branch along Lagos Abeokuta express way AJALA Bus Stop.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Daisypea(f): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Good morning everyone, have been following this trend for a while now and have got this question bothering me for a while now. Can I apply for admission for next coming winter the following credentials;
1. School transcript
2. Duly stamped results from my department
3. Original weac result
4. Notification of result (no certificate yet because my school is yet to plan our convo)
5. Reference letter
6. Letter of English proficiency from my school

I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE RESPONSE....... THANK YOU'LL IN ANTICIPATION. dankè
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by demigod9: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
OdiEma:

Nipost is risky

You can join the few of us that want to send to Uni Assist... You'll spend less

How do I contact you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by demigod9: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2019
4realisreal:

Deadline is in three weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Youwin1:
Good afternoon wonderful people, I want to learn from the wisdom of elders here. Please, I am a graduate of Human Physiology here in Nigeria and I'm looking for a fitting MSc. in Germany. Early this year I applied to University of Potsdam (Toxicology & Digital Health) and Wurzburg (Neuroethology), I wasn't offered an admission in those two schools. My undergraduate CGPA is 4.24 Nigeria scale (around 1.- German Scale).
Haven gone through the process, it is looking like there is no hope for biomedical science student from Nigeria. But this I refuse to believe, so I have decided to ask our elders here to help me with wisdom around this. Thanks.

Would have been surprised if Wurzburg had accepted you.
Your cgpa is great, very great, you probably not looking enough. Do a diligent search, there are lots of schools and programs that will suit you, utilize that cgpa man!
https://www.h-brs.de/en/anna/study/master/biomedical-sciences
Check that link, the program might interest you.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2019
please I mailed Chemnitz alien office about the status of my visa since it is over a month since my interview and got this reply

Dear Sir or Madam,

If you have any questions regarding the status of your visa
application, please contact the responsible foreign office where you
applied for the visa.

Due to the large number of inquiries, there is no case-based
information from the Immigration Office Chemnitz on the visa procedure
possible.

We ask for your understanding.

I don't know what next to do...or should i mail the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2019
demigod9:

Deadline is in three weeks
With this deadline, you better not try NIPOST. Look for people sending to Germany and combine docs with them, the larger the group, the less you'll pay.
I sent my docs with 3 other people, we used courierplus, paid 13500 and it got to Germany in 3 days. Divide 13500 by 4 and see how much each of us paid. So look for other people and save cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princecase: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Good Morning Everyone.

Anyone sending documents to Hannover and Uniassist next week from Port Harcourt.

PM let’s split cost.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temmythourpe19: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Youwin1:
Good afternoon wonderful people, I want to learn from the wisdom of elders here. Please, I am a graduate of Human Physiology here in Nigeria and I'm looking for a fitting MSc. in Germany. Early this year I applied to University of Potsdam (Toxicology & Digital Health) and Wurzburg (Neuroethology), I wasn't offered an admission in those two schools. My undergraduate CGPA is 4.24 Nigeria scale (around 1.- German Scale).
Haven gone through the process, it is looking like there is no hope for biomedical science student from Nigeria. But this I refuse to believe, so I have decided to ask our elders here to help me with wisdom around this. Thanks.

Try “Kiel Univeristy” MEDICAL LIFE SCIENEC

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2019
anyone knows the validity of DHL prepaid envelope. And is there a special website to track the envelope cos it seems the tracking.number is incorrect from my attempts so far. Anyone here successfully tracked his or hers?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by teelaw4life(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Good morning guys. It's no longer news that Uniassist have changed the look about their site, and I also think they didn't carry over user profile data from the old one.
Now, I'm facing a challenge: I can't logon to the portal using my old details, and I can't create a new profile either.

Attached is the picture of the error it keeps giving me when i try to create a new profile.
Is anyone also experiencing this issue?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Which course or school ?

onecoder:
Why is it that the course I'm interested in isn't available right now?
Anyone here apply for summer 2020 already

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.