Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617675 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2019
Good day house.
Anyone gotten admission for Summer 2020 yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tchidozie(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello house,
I am new to the house. I hold a master's degree in International Law and Diplomacy and looking for great school to apply for ph.d on same field of study. I know of UNIVERSITY OF GOTTINGEN; they offer PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Can someone please put me through the application process? Is German Language a must for an applicant? Please, someone should help a brother. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Tchidozie:
Hello house,
I am new to the house. I hold a master's degree in International Law and Diplomacy and looking for great school to apply for ph.d on same field of study. I know of UNIVERSITY OF GOTTINGEN; they offer PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Can someone please put me through the application process? Is German Language a must for an applicant? Please, someone should help a brother. Thanks

Visit daad.de u will search schools that do that PhD. Look at their requirements or go to the gottingen website and get these questions answered
You might also qualify for scholarship for the program on daad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2019
sassy92:

With this deadline, you better not try NIPOST. Look for people sending to Germany and combine doca with them, the larger the group, the less you'll pay.
I sent my docs with 3 other people, we used courierplus, paid 13500 and it got to Germany in 3 days. Divide 13500 by 4 and see how much each of us paid. So look for other people and save cost

Word!

7 of us sent using TNT in Lagos for 12,100. We paid only 1,750 each.

We sent by 1pm on Friday and it reached Germany by 10:58am on Tuesday.

Group sending is the best bet!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2019
doppelganger10:

Would have been surprised if Wurzburg had accepted you.
Your cgpa is great, very great, you probably not looking enough. Do a diligent search, there are lots of schools and programs that will suit you, utilize that cgpa man!
https://www.h-brs.de/en/anna/study/master/biomedical-sciences
Check that link, the program might interest you.
. This cgpa is great I know someone who package her admission very well and got admission to Wuzburg, even if they don't require motivation letter always add it to your application it helps, again email it to your department. He can find a related Course and apply.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Youwin1:
Good afternoon wonderful people, I want to learn from the wisdom of elders here. Please, I am a graduate of Human Physiology here in Nigeria and I'm looking for a fitting MSc. in Germany. Early this year I applied to University of Potsdam (Toxicology & Digital Health) and Wurzburg (Neuroethology), I wasn't offered an admission in those two schools. My undergraduate CGPA is 4.24 Nigeria scale (around 1.- German Scale).
Haven gone through the process, it is looking like there is no hope for biomedical science student from Nigeria. But this I refuse to believe, so I have decided to ask our elders here to help me with wisdom around this. Thanks.
. This cgpa is great I know someone who package her admission very well and got admission to Wuzburg, even if they don't require motivation letter always add it to your application it helps, again email your motivation letter to your department. you can find a related Course and apply check on Daad your chance is high

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2019
teelaw4life:
Good morning guys. It's no longer news that Uniassist have changed the look about their site, and I also think they didn't carry over user profile data from the old one.
Now, I'm facing a challenge: I can't logon to the portal using my old details, and I can't create a new profile either.

Attached is the picture of the error it keeps giving me when i try to create a new profile.
Is anyone also experiencing this issue?
Don't use chrome browser, use mozilla firefox.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adesunloye11(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Happy weekend, anyone sending documents to Germany nextweek kindly contact me.. location lagos ajah/lekki/v.i
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2019
God will perfect everything for you, at his timing. It may not feel great rn, but when it eventually happens, you'd understand why things happened this way.

I tried for Germany in 2016 and stuff happened. I was discussing with my friend the other day and he reminded me how I could have been in Berlin, probably struggling with high living cost and all, but when it was God's time, I ended up in a state and vicinity that is way better for international students. And so far, the experience has been awesome.

I love your spirit already. Come what may, God is still faithful and he's also on your case, always will be. Trust Him.

Glauben:
Hi guys, just a quick update as regards my initial rejection and subsequent appeal.

A quick recap: Interview 22nd of August, rejection a week later. Appeal with supporting docs including SL sent on the 10th of September, receipt acknowledeged via email on the the 12th of September.

Enrollment deadline is 31st of this month, sent a couple of emails to the Embassy asking about status but no reply.

Embassy finally got around to sending an email today asking for a self addressed pre paid envelope via Courier, looks like another rejection is enroute.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that helped me during the appeal process, I really appreciate it. The dream is still very much alive, delay they say is not denial. Winter is almost out of the question, Summer it is then. We fire again!

A big shout out to everyone contributing postively to this thread, may our dreams come true. It's been a tiring and exhausting journey I must say.

Have a great weekend, Gentlemen $ Ladies.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. This cgpa is great I know someone who package her admission very well and got admission to Wuzburg, even if they don't require motivation letter always add it to your application it helps, again email it to your department. He can find a related Course and apply.

You think I meant he can't get admitted to Wurzburg because of his gradeslol
Biosciences at Wurzburg hardly admits anyone from Nigeria, this is because of our syllabus and undergraduate backgrounds. You hardly find getting admitted from Nigeria.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Legacy666:

Thank you, I didn't get rejection, if you follow my previous post, I already shared my interview transcript, school, course and Approval mail without funding.

No funding and you got approval.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
NomzyJust:

Yup
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
demigod9:

How do I contact you

Sent you a PM already... Just reply with HI or something
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=Thegamingorca post=83476691]

Yup[/quote

Can I get an explanation how possible it is please?
I applied and yet to get admission and currently I have 2mill out of the required 4mill BA.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Word!

Group sending is the best bet!
Always.
In Abuja contact me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=NomzyJust post=83477189][/quote]
AM is not the same thing as visa, visa is the main thing. You can get AM without funding but you cannot get visa without funding.
Now the rules have changed, From Nov 1st, you must provide your proof of funds for interview.
So hustle hard for the remaining money as you await admission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Happy Saturday House, Pls who is in/applied to/applying to OTH Amberg Weiden. I have some questions thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
NomzyJust:

Yes, God did it for me but I later sent my blocked account confirmation before my visa was stamped. New rules from November 1st you must provide blocked account and admission letter before getting interview date sef. l wish you the best.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Youwin1:
Good afternoon wonderful people, I want to learn from the wisdom of elders here. Please, I am a graduate of Human Physiology here in Nigeria and I'm looking for a fitting MSc. in Germany. Early this year I applied to University of Potsdam (Toxicology & Digital Health) and Wurzburg (Neuroethology), I wasn't offered an admission in those two schools. My undergraduate CGPA is 4.24 Nigeria scale (around 1.- German Scale).
Haven gone through the process, it is looking like there is no hope for biomedical science student from Nigeria. But this I refuse to believe, so I have decided to ask our elders here to help me with wisdom around this. Thanks.

Do you have job experience in the area you are applying for that covers the time of your graduation till date?. This is a very important part of your application especially if you have left school for some years

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Legacy666:

Yes, God did it for me but I later sent my blocked account confirmation before my visa was stamped. New rules from November 1st you must provide blocked account and admission letter before getting interview date sef. l wish you the best.

Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by teelaw4life(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
centuryman:

Don't use chrome browser, use mozilla firefox.

Oksy, bro. Will use Firefox instead. Thanks for the tip.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SoftAnn25: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good day my gurus, please can someone help me out...

I have all my documents with me and even my passport after my appeal, I got this mail...

Please should I send my empty courier, Knowing that I don't have any documents with the embassy?

Mailed them but nothing from them yet... But I intend to go to embassy on Monday with the courier and my passport...
Or could it be scam?

Dear Sir,

In the a.m. visa matter you are requested to kindly forward to the undersigned

- a prepaid courier service-envelope which is addressed to yourself
(kindly ensure that the address on the envelope is legible to enable delivery)

It is advisable to send the prepaid envelope by courier-service. Kindly ensure to quote your above-mentioned visa reference number.

Yours sincerely,

b. o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
doppelganger10:

You think I meant he can't get admitted to Wurzburg because of his gradeslol
Biosciences at Wurzburg hardly admits anyone from Nigeria, this is because of our syllabus and undergraduate backgrounds. You hardly find getting admitted from Nigeria.
I understand your point very well, what of the lady I know who got admitted to Cell and infection biology? Those courses are Free admission course they are not restricted. I know Julius Maximilian University is strict. The lady I am talking about graduated with Microbiology and she is also working in the hospital before she applied. If you check the biology department very well they made mention of Bachelor degree in Microbiology as part of there requirement, if you have a good work experience and have a degree related to what they require with a killing motivation letter, bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
SoftAnn25:

I have all my documents with me and even my passport after my appeal, I got this mail...

Please should I send my empty courier, Knowing that I don't have any documents with the embassy?

Mailed them but nothing from them yet... But I intend to go to embassy on Monday with the courier and my passport...
Or could it be scam?

Dear Sir,

It is advisable to send the prepaid envelope by courier-service. Kindly ensure to quote your above-mentioned visa reference number.

Yours sincerely,

b. o.

Bro it's not a scam sorry to break it to u dats another rejection oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
SoftAnn25:

Or could it be scam?

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

b. o.

. Why all this Rejection from German embassy this days don't give up bro!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
I understand your point very well, what of the lady I know who got admitted to Cell and infection biology? Those courses are Free admission course they are not restricted. I know Julius Maximilian University is strict. The lady I am talking about graduated with Microbiology and she is also working in the hospital before she applied. If you check the biology department very well they made mention of Bachelor degree in Microbiology as part of there requirement, if you have a good work experience and have a degree related to what they require with a killing motivation letter, bro
wow, that's fascinating, I'd really like to know how she did it, cos last time I mailed the course coordinator Dr. Alois or something, he said that they don't really accept applicants from Nigeria cos our project is only 6 CP. I also have a BSc in microbiology, when did she get admitted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
wow, that's fascinating, I'd really like to know how she did it, cos last time I mailed the course coordinator Dr. Alois or something, he said that they don't really accept applicants from Nigeria cos our project is only 6 CP. I also have a BSc in microbiology, when did she get admitted?

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.