Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621115 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
wow, that's fascinating, I'd really like to know how she did it, cos last time I mailed the course coordinator Dr. Alois or something, he said that they don't really accept applicants from Nigeria cos our project is only 6 CP. I also have a BSc in microbiology, when did she get admitted?
. She sent her experimental thesis as well, her handbook syllabus, Motivation letter, two Letter of recommendations from her school, Letter of recommendations from her work Medical Doctor's Recommendation although she applied for 3 different courses in the same department and prayer is the master key.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
ShinaLe:
Hi Nairalanders, it's bin quite long. I'm in Berlin now. @justwise u are wise indeed. If you are in Germany it will be nice to meet. That's better instead of showing ur strength here.

Thanks all.
. So you don Japa secretly wise man, how is Life in Berlin and BSBI?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
ShinaLe:
Hi Nairalanders, it's bin quite long. I'm in Berlin now. @justwise u are wise indeed. if you are in Germany it will be nice to meet. That's better instead of showing ur strength here.

Thanks all.

Hope you face your education and drop this local Nigeria mentality, only few days in Germany you are shooting hot air..smh

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

Hope you face your education and drop this local Nigeria mentality, only few days in Germany you are shooting hot air..smh
. Very funny!!! cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

Dude! The guy was just hailing you...why you come hang hin hand for air like this? lol
You even had to add "smh" lol!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Dude! The guy was just hailing you...why you come hang hin hand for air like this? lol
You even had to add "smh" lol!

You can't help yourself, can you? You don't have to comment on issue you knew very little about.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

bros u no nice at all person dey hail see as u treat am i am not surprised for germany na Nigerians harsh to demselves pass.i so so much envy our African brothers and sisters so much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ask your questions
kruzzroboh:
Happy Saturday House,
Pls who is in/applied to/applying to OTH Amberg Weiden. I have some questions
thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

You can't help yourself, can you? You don't have to comment on issue you knew very little about.

shocked oh ok! I guess there must have been some unseen history then. Alright m8, see you around.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:
bros u no nice at all person dey hail see as u treat am i am not surprised for germany na Nigerians harsh to demselves pass.i so so much envy our African brothers and sisters so much

I read somewhere in here that Nigerians dey hoard key info as regards exams grin grin
(Even in Deutschland!!!). God have mercy on us.
We need visum to dissociate with a certain calibre of ppl lol.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:

Another one..is this the case of vibal diarrhoea or lack of ability to understand that post?

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I read somewhere in here that Nigerians dey hoard key info as regards exams grin grin
(Even in Deutschland!!!). God have mercy on us.
We need visum to dissociate with a certain calibre of ppl lol.
yes boss dey hoard the unimaginable nawa why me sef dislocate from them it's better u hang out with other people except Nigerians we are really dangerous people one house i get when i dey stranded my fellow naija people wey dey dere say space no dey and dem no want nigerians again for the compound to my face o. When germans and other african people dey find house for me inside their community.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

Another one..is this the case of vibal diarrhoea or lack of ability to understand that post?
i was expecting a negative feedback as e dey hot i don pass my message sha grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:
i was expecting a negative feedback as e dey hot i don pass my message sha grin

You obviously have a character issue judging by the number of times other Mods have banned you for insulting others.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:
yes boss dey hoard the unimaginable nawa why me sef dislocate from them it's better u hang out with other people except Nigerians we are really dangerous people one house i get when i dey stranded my fellow naija people wey dey dere say space no dey and dem no want nigerians again for the compound to my face o. When germans and other african people dey find house for me inside their community.

Jesus!, Niggers discriminating against fellow negroes on foreign soil. Worst of all, these negroes inherently came from the same cesspit in Africa!! Oluwa bless my hustle.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

You obviously have a character issue judging by the number of times other Mods have banned you for insulting others.
see infractions... grin I see spambots too in there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

His intentions didn't come off as him throwing you shades. Heck I even thought he was commending you over the coracle issue. grin

Not knowing you and am done get prior clash grin

Prior to your reply to me. I checked as far back as his September posts cheesy

And I didn't see zilch lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:

But If nah Indian dem go willingly accommodate 5 other indian ppl inside their own room. Why Nigerians dey like this

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

His intentions didn't come off as him throwing you shades. Heck I even thought he was commending you over the coracle issue. grin

Not knowing you and am done get prior clash grin

Prior to your reply to me. I checked as far back as his September posts cheesy

And I didn't see zilch lol

I think jumping around commenting on every single post is part of your hidden talent .

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

I think jumping around commenting on every single post is part of your hidden talent .

Of course not, what gave you that impression?
grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
justwise:

so does that justify what you did? Mr perfect grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:
so does that justify what you did? Mr perfect grin

What did i do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Jesus!, Niggers discriminating against fellow negroes on foreign soil. Worst of all, these negroes inherently came from the same cesspit in Africa!! Oluwa bless my hustle.
i remember one cameroon guy keeping room for his fellow country man wey neva come germany and boys dey find house. One guy wey dey go aachen majority of naija guys dere told him their landlord go vex if them accomodate am imagine just temporary o. We are just terrible.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin A nice mod
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Akwaekee:

I tried for Germany in 2016 and stuff happened. I was discussing with my friend the other day and he reminded me how I could have been in Berlin, probably struggling with high living cost and all, but when it God's time, I ended up in a state and vicinity that is way better for international students.

Where @ the bolded?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijacentric:
i remember one cameroon guy keeping room for his fellow country man wey neva come germany and boys dey find house. One guy wey dey go aachen majority of naija guys dere told him their landlord go vex if them accomodate am imagine just temporary o. We are just terrible.

Lol...landlord go vex ke...Nah real funny set of ppl we be
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kingohi: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
I am interested this collaboration.
Kindly send a PM

OdiEma:
Greetings Everyone.
Please for Abuja Summer hopefuls that want to send documents to Uni Assist... Contact me so we can send together.

Also for FH Soest hopeful, please download the consent form so they can send your Admission letter via email... If not it will be normal mail that will take a long time.

All the best everyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ENGRPETER101: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please my fellow nairaland, what documents did I need to send to Uni- assist through courier and how much is the block account money thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.