Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (618342 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigboy75: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
AD 23 October? Are you sure? smiley
decide:

AM Alert!!!
AD 23rd October, 2019.

Congrats to doppelganger10

This gives hope for all AM hopeful as the AM is now rolling.
To all AL, AD, AM hopefuls...All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
sassy92:

No it's not a joke. Asking someone to read from page 1 is of immense benefit thats why we recommend it. Those of us that take our time to answer others, where did you think we got the knowledge from? By reading the previous parts of this thread. If there's one thing I've learnt from this German waka is that knowledge is key.
If you don't want to stress yourself and read from page 1,that's fine. But don't insult us for giving you advice and don't blame anyone for not answering your question because we don't want to repeat ourselves again.

Well said... When I started this waka I remembered that for two weeks I was reading night and day.that was how I got information from this page to advice others. If u are not ready to read,this waka to stress u oooo. My advice is that do ursef some good and read.u also go become guru when u are through. Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bigboy75:

Congratulations!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plz house I need ur help , I need a guidelines on how to write a formal English proficiency letter. I went to d school I finished from and I was told they hv not done such before if I can find it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ejay99:
did you find university of applied sciences dresden on uni assit portal ?
its not there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yomi218:
Plz house I need ur help , I need a guidelines on how to write a formal English proficiency letter. I went to d school I finished from and I was told they hv not done such before if I can find it.

Lmao
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ernestjino(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bigboy75:
I think he made a mistake in typing, his interview was on 23 Sept and Oct. I was surprise fa! Waiting for AM is no small tin!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princecase: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yeah yeah....
I have responded to your message.

laffore:

Have sent you message on here, reply so we can relate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
amikable97:

Which of the Motivation letter(s) are you referring to? If it's the one for admission, Google Motivation letter for masters in *insert name of course here* you will see many results and draft that will guide you in writing yours.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wzurine: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
@yomi218
You write the English proficiency exam. It is not a letter
Do your research to find out which of the exams is required IELTS, TOEFL etc.
Be sure to note the band score required of you by your university before sitting for the exam.
So google ielts and toefl and read up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello y'all,

For the sake of incoming students, please endeavor to check all admission and enrollment requirements of the schools /courses you're applying for and prepare very well towards it. I met a guy today who didn't know that our school requires IELTS/TOEFL for enrollment. This is very important please.
My2Cents

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LiftedMan: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
I'm still unable to login to my- assist, I've sent more 2 messages to uni assist and still the same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Have you gotten your evaluation report from Uniassist?

Not yet. I haven't applied for it yet cos OTH Amberg hasn't popped up yet on my assist portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pls house I need help on hw to pen down a formal English proficiency letter as my asked for quideline on it. Any helper can Watsapp 08056891056
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rockyh(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
1murphy1:

Is this not well explained?
this is not ansu transcript u better go n get it from exams n record for your own good because when the embassy tries to verify your transcript ansu will deny u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ndaife: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hi friends, pls I just registered on the uniassist new application portal and saw this..
Does it mean I have to resend the hard copies of my application documents after my application as I didn't intend to before due to the fact that I've sent my documents to uniassist earlier this year.
Kindly advise please

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Little506: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
With 4point to study data science,does it require English proficiency exam ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ejay99(f): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
LiftedMan:
I'm still unable to login to my- assist, I've sent more 2 messages to uni assist and still the same.
I have the issue with my account I called this morning the lady said they are having technical issues due to the new portal that my account is still active she also said I should send a message via their contact form i have done that and I'm waiting, what response do you get unable to sign in at the moment ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=83574273][/quote]blnew comer we don't do memes here, it's not allowed. u guys should let OGA know.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 3:42am On Oct 30, 2019
If you are coming to deutschland make sure you buy Vaseline.... Unless you want
To dry like stockfish....

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Danke

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 4:59am On Oct 30, 2019
ferguson1:

Yeah summer 2020 it is
yes oh we are here.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2019
Yomi218:
Nigerian Universities are the most useless Universities in the world after reading this I am still in shock, I know they can write an English Proficiency Letter for you but they are just as lazy as a fat woman who want to reduce her weight at the gym. hopeless Nation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2019
sassy92:

My dear, please continue to a blessing to others. I've been a victim of it before; where you're trying to be of help but your actions are misinterpreted. But don't let that stop you. So long as your intentions are pure, continue to help others. The blessings go far beyond this thread. Trust me, you will reap the benefits.
Just a word of encouragement.

Amen. Thanks ore mi.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Slip:
Good composure bro! Nice!

I can't just stop laughing.. If you had advised the dude to read read up or do extensive research he wouldn't have comment such a way...

Hmm... some newbies can be funny sha. After some 1000% sane dude would say "stop being childish" for advising to read up!

Anyway we will let it slide....

Aiit bro. Cheers man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Sammynelson:
Hi everyone, I'm happy to join the beautiful family. I'm samuel by name , I'm currently serving in rivers state. I'd be through my August next year, I want to embark on journey to study in Msc Germany I'm actually targeting next year winter . I've gone through this first process i.e searching for schools on daad.de/en I got some schools and also their requirements. I've started arranging my documents, but I'm yet to to get my bsc cert, my transcript and my english proficiency letter (epl) which I'd get those later before this year runs out by Gods grace. I graduated from adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko in ondo state( pls is there anyone in the house that graduated from this same school and was able to get his transcript and epl pls kindly tell me how how you got all this documents) I studied chemistry, and I'd like to study msc in any related course graduated with a very low cgpa of 2.8. Is there any chance for me? What's that cgpa on German scale? How do i certify documents before applying?
When is it advisable for me to start applying since I'm going for winter 2020?
Thanks for your ever favourable response
Danke!
As soon as the application portal for the school you are applying to opens
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olaadesie(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Good day my pple pls I need enlightenment on this does this mean that people going with category B can't get work permit and family reunion isn't possible or what's the meaning of this

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Slip:
Good composure bro! Nice!

I can't just stop laughing.. If you had advised the dude to read read up or do extensive research he wouldn't have comment such a way...

Hmm... some newbies can be funny sha.( After some 1000% sane dude would say "stop being childish" for advising to read up! )

Anyway we will let it slide.... [
(After some 1000% sane dude would say "stop being childish" for advising to read up! )

. I have been following this thread way way back as a silent reader before I officially sign up to Nairaland am not a newbies here dude and you think we should give you an award here bro move one .if we are going give an award here the person that created this thread deserve it ..Nigerians are very funny people!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello House.... Please someone wants to send me money from Nigeria, can I use my master card to withdraw money here in Germany? And again do I need accommodation to unblock my account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Floyd101: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2019
@Sassy92, please if I send the embassy my defer letter for February 2020 after they have have sent me my A.m cause my school won’t extend for me. Would I still go for another interview again at the embassy? Please guide me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning my people,

Please have anyone encountered this situation recently?

I registered on the new uni-assist portal"my assist" since 25/10/2019 and have been waiting for the activation code on my mail but I haven't seen any, have checked both my spam n I haven't received any.

I have tried to register again with same email but it says ""Email has been used"" which means I ought to have gotten the activation code.

** I have an old uni-assist account just wanted to register n link it to the old one.

House, what can I do to resolve this?? I have written and call them but no response yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.