Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615032 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uchezdedon(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Please I need a quick response, my cousin did interview since 19th August and till date the embassy is still processing her visa application. Her extended enrollment date is tomorrow and I ve just deferred the admission to summer.

Please how do we switch the Visa application to summer so that she don't have to undergo another visa interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats ! My AD was 8th so hopefully mine will come soon ��

doppelganger10:
AM alert!
AD: 4th October
AM: Today
School: DIT
Deadline: 31st October *Extension mid November *

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2019
applechekers:

Please Bro, when did you apply for your Appointment date and which category did you use, was it for winter or summer you applied for and when is your study supposed to commence? Is it masters or BSC?

I am sorry to bother you ,, but please I will appreciate your response.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
applechekers:

Amen!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations bro!!!

doppelganger10:
AM alert!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations brother. God will perfect what he has started
doppelganger10:
AM alert!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fogbu: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
doppelganger10:
AM alert!

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
sassy92:
@Ligogtu

If you've truly been on this thread, you'll know that buying of SL is illegal and you can get scammed. People have gotten scammed on this thread. That's why the admin is deleting your posts to prevent such fraudulent activities.
Also, someone giving you SL is practically acting as a guarantor. Ie if you get to Germany and commit a fraudulent act the government will hold the person responsible. Nobody will do such for a stranger. SL SHOULD ONLY COME FROM FRIENDS/FAMILY/PEOPLE YOU TRUST.
You've been warned. And I advice you refrain from asking before you get banned by the admin.

Sorry for asking about SL i never knew people use it to scam.

Please i have a question, if someone deposit 8500 euro into block account will it be accepted?? Because i read that the amount has been increased to 10,500 euro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ligogu:

Sorry for asking about SL i never knew people use it to scam.

Please i have a question, if someone deposit 8500 euro into block account will it be accepted?? Because i read that the amount has been increased to 10,500 euro
The amount is not negotiable, you must deposit the full amount
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
AM Alert!!!
AD 23rd October, 2019.

Congrats to doppelganger10

This gives hope for all AM hopeful as the AM is now rolling.
To all AL, AD, AM hopefuls...All the best.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
doppelganger10:
AM alert!
Congratulations.go and succeed in DE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by figur: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello house, I have Bsc(Ed) in Economics and Statistics, I'd like to apply for masters in International Business Management. What are my chances of being granted admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
uchezdedon:
Please I need a quick response, my cousin did interview since 19th August and till date the embassy is still processing her visa application. Her extended enrollment date is tomorrow and I ve just deferred the admission to summer.

Please how do we switch the Visa application to summer so that she don't have to undergo another visa interview.
since she has been able to defer to summer once she get the admission letter for summer she should send mail to embassy with the admission letter but make sure she quotes her reference number in the letter and that should be ok

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Visa transcript of my nephew, called him and said he had a slight issue with Paulinus.

Met the VO and was asked

Single or Married?
Msc or Bsc?
Why Germany?
Why this course?
What do you intend to do after interview?
What do you know about Germany?

VO said docs will be dispatced asap as time is far gone for winter semester students.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rs172(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
sassy92:

The amount is not negotiable, you must deposit the full amount

Good afternoon Ms. Sassy, i just wrote my Motivation letter, do you mind if i p.m you so you can help me review it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
decide:

AM Alert!!!
AD 23rd October, 2019.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
My People, how una dey? grin
Those of you that want to wound me with "we are waiting for mr Toluwase100" transcripts...
I don come

Those that knows me and remember crying for AD back den in August, i eventually got 29.10.19 and it looked like it would never come, it came.
I did all the necessary arrangements yesternight after my comment here.

The moment i saw paulinius, i Knew he was the one grin, it was his songs that alerted me.
I was the second on Que but i eventually became the first cos the other guys werent as fast as he wanted. The only reason for this was that they didn't arrange their stuff accordingly as stated in the checklist + photocopies.

I was interviewed by the lady in the room 2. The woman wasn't even smiling rara, bhu she would be joking and laughing with her colleagues undecided
no much questions actually
married?
school
msc or bsc
course
state
why Germany and not Nigeria or other English speaking countries
facts about Germany.
whats ur intention after this course
Any questions for me

Then she said i should be checking my mail frequently, she repeated it up to three times.

Note- if your school has resumed, Go with a proof that they would still welcome you i.e you can still join for lectures else, WELL..........
If you have yours tomorrow and you dont have that proof, send a mail today and hopefully they will reply you before they close ortomorrow morning, bhu note this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... Printing at the embassy is just #1000 only

It shall be well with us all. AM fall on me and us

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
decide:

AM Alert!!!
AD 23rd October, 2019.

yeeeeeeeee
like seriously? 23rd?
which school? I guess theyve resumed ba?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AVO19: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
figur:
Hello house, I have Bsc(Ed) in Economics and Statistics, I'd like to apply for masters in International Business Management. What are my chances of being granted admission.

Your chances majorly depends on your cgpa, if you have 3.0/5.0 and above, you’re good to go. Other things like motivation letter and C.V also count depending on the school you’re applying to. Take your time to check daad.de website, type “International Business Management ” and check the requirements for each school that come up. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Toluwase100:
Those of you that want to wound me with "we are waiting for mr Toluwase100" transcripts...
I don come

Those that knows me and remember crying for AD back den in August, i eventually got 29.10.19 and it looked like it would never come, it came.

The moment i saw paulinius, i Knew he was the one grin, it was his songs that alerted me.
I was the second on Que but i eventually became the first cos the other guys werent as fast as he wanted. The only reason for this was that they didn't arrange their stuff accordingly as stated in the checklist + photocopies.

I was interviewed by the lady in the room 2. The woman wasn't even smiling rara, bhu she would be joking and laughing with her colleagues undecided
married?
school
msc or bsc
course
state
facts about Germany.
Any questions for me

Then she said i should be checking my mail frequently, she repeated it up to three times.

Note- if your school has resumed, Go with a proof that they would still welcome you i.e you can still join for lectures else, WELL..........
If you have yours tomorrow and you dont have that proof, send a mail today and hopefully they will reply you before they close ortomorrow morning, bhu note this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... Printing at the embassy is just #1000 only

AM shall fall on your everly... Congratulations!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Toluwase100:
I don come

married?
school
msc or bsc
course
state
facts about Germany.
Any questions for me

congrats...your own AM go be tomorrow lol

See as embassy don dey favour late winter applicants.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=Toluwase100 post=83564278]My People, how una dey? grin
I don come

Check your email your Am is there!! Congratulations in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Gracey
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Please check your mail at exactly 9am tomorrow...The power that Ressurected Jesus Christ will resurrect your AM. Amen

Cheers!!!

Toluwase100:
I don come

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
For those asking about paying €75 again instead of €30 on Uniassist

"Finally called uni assist and they said the the same payment for the subsequent applications remains 30 euro. That we should neglect the 75 euro Dia. Meanwhile the 75 euro must be paid in instead of 30euro.then u can be splitting it with verious applications. Furthermore if u decide not to use all 75 euro u will be refunded the balance of 45. I hope iv done well my ppl"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ENGRPETER101: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please my brother in the house I need someone to send me sample of motivation letter to my email iremeti6@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olenime(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Weldone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
sassy92:
For those asking about paying €75 again instead of €30 on Uniassist

"Finally called uni assist and they said the the same payment for the subsequent applications remains 30 euro. That we should neglect the 75 euro Dia. Meanwhile the 75 euro must be paid in instead of 30euro.then u can be splitting it with verious applications. Furthermore if u decide not to use all 75 euro u will be refunded the balance of 45. I hope iv done well my ppl"

You have done well. Thanks for your efforts in clarifying the issue, you're the real deal cool cool cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
ENGRPETER101:
Please my brother in the house I need someone to send me sample of motivation letter to my email iremeti6@gmail.com

Which of the Motivation letter(s) are you referring to? If it's the one for admission, Google Motivation letter for masters in *insert name of course here* you will see many results and draft that will guide you in writing yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by figur: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
@ AVO19 thanks for your response, pls I have just initiated an application to CBS, and I was sent a link to upload documents, do I have to certify the documents first before uploading?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
So dey can actually hasten AM dispatch..

Nah wa oh...wetin we no go see for this German waka.

What's the point to all the delay delay delay if dey can speedily process ppl?

Na real wah oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AVO19: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
figur:
@ AVO19 thanks for your response, pls I have just initiated an application to CBS, and I was sent a link to upload documents, do I have to certify the documents first before uploading?

No need to certify, just upload.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.