Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (625594 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bigeliot4real: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please who has the Contact details (Email and phone number ) of the alien office in Badden wuttemberg?

Kindly share. I need it urgently. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Really

Did you just say that

I am really sorry for asking you to PM me. I wanted to spend quality time with you over the phone at my own expense (like i done with a lot of folks here) to explain certain things to you since we appear to have a common field of endeavour - Supply chain management - and hopefully get an idea about your certifications.

But never mind anyway. Its all good. I hope guys here dont tear you to shreds when you begin to ask questions that are unbecoming.

All the best bro.

Well in the future, never use the word "PM me".

It sounds suspicious no matter how you try to frame it.

What is it that you have to say/hide?

Worst case scenario we go to a dead thread.

Also, consider the fact that any info you provide might help others in the future.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Also, consider the fact that any info you provide might help others in the future.

Peace!

My sincerest apologies, bro. Let it slide. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by leo2sexy: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Peace!
You just came in this thread and someone in same field like u are, asked to pm u for assistance, and u are Like " Billing" just know it will also get to a point u too will want to PM others...u are asking for assistance yet u dey "shakara". A newbie thats meant to be loyal dey form boss!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
MorrisEbosie:

PLS can I dm you or have your WhatsApp number .

No you cannot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sammynelson:
I graduated from adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko in ondo state( pls is there anyone in the house that graduated from this same school and was able to get his transcript and epl pls kindly tell me how how you got all this documents) I
Danke!
Hello, I graduated from AAUA too, you can send me a PM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
PM or no PM.... Kikiki.
i just dey laugh
Everybody dey fear to accept Pm publicly grin grin grin grin

The fear of Mr Justwise is the beginning of NL'ers wisdomgrin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

No you cannot

Ok, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
I just did thanks, God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
odimbannamdi:

My sincerest apologies, bro. Let it slide. Thanks
I envy, commend ur composure and humility. We see different species of human daily but that won't deter us from doing good. We rise by lifting others.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Really

Did you just say that

I am really sorry for asking you to PM me. I wanted to spend quality time with you over the phone at my own expense (like i done with a lot of folks here) to explain certain things to you since we appear to have a common field of endeavour - Supply chain management - and hopefully get an idea about your certifications.

But never mind anyway. Its all good. I hope guys here dont tear you to shreds when you begin to ask questions that are unbecoming.

All the best bro.

You are here asking other folks questions but want others to pm you to help them? Why not give that help here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Peace!

Thanks for making that vital point.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
justwise:

You are here asking other folks questions but want others to pm you to help them? Why not give that help here?

Bro, i already apologized. Please let it slide so that we dont derail this thread with plenty back and forth.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
leo2sexy:
You just came in this thread and someone in same field like u are, asked to pm u for assistance, and u are Like " Billing" just know it will also get to a point u too will want to PM others...u are asking for assistance yet u dey "shakara". A newbie thats meant to be loyal dey form boss!!!

Tonight will go down as one of my worst nights since my history of using Nairaland. I had the noblest of intentions, but see how it was entirely misconstrued. We learn everyday. And i learnt something new tonight.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
On behalf of myself and my village people, i tender my unreserved apologies for my "wrong doing".

Thanks.

Lets move on to better things.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
This thread comes with its own dose of drama on a daily basis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Las Las we go make am sha...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Toluwase100:
PM or no PM.... Kikiki.
i just dey laugh
Everybody dey fear to accept Pm publicly grin grin grin grin

The fear of Mr Justwise is the beginning of NL'ers wisdomgrin

Guy your interview at Walter Carrington nah tomorrow oh shey you know

You don iron clothe?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
justwise:

grin grin

Dey want to carry them to their covum.

Then baptise dem with the spirit of attracting visum
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good composure bro! Nice!

I can't just stop laughing.. If you had advised the dude to read read up or do extensive research he wouldn't have comment such a way...

Hmm... some newbies can be funny sha. After some 1000% sane dude would say "stop being childish" for advising to read up!

Anyway we will let it slide....

odimbannamdi:

Tonight will go down as one of my worst nights since my history of using Nairaland. I had the noblest of intentions, but see how it was entirely misconstrued. We learn everyday. And i learnt something new tonight.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Peace!

Baba you too talk abeg he was only being helpful

I know nnamdi personally and trust me you bleeped up
Typing on this thread is very tiring for me
I get a lot of people sending me mails every week
And not a single one has had a bad intention so calm down some people are very comfortable calling me and explaining to them and if I can I do that . So drop this silly attitude abeg no dey do like say he drop account number for you haba do better next time .

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good day house... I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for various free tuition universities in Germany. Any advice? And or steps I need to follow??

MSC courses I want to apply for;

- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and business administration
- Mechanical and process engineering
- Data science
- Software Engineering
- Computer science

All in different universities.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kennyubah:

Baba you too talk abeg he was only being helpful

I know nnamdi personally and trust me you bleeped up
Typing on this thread is very tiring for me
I get a lot of people sending me mails every week
And not a single one has had a bad intention so calm down some people are very comfortable calling me and explaining to them and if I can I do that . So drop this silly attitude abeg no dey do like say he drop account number for you haba do better next time .

This one all of una come online this night they talk about one thing. Are you sure una no belong to some underground syndicate network for this visum.

Is it by force to not fvck up?
Dude wants to learn whatever it is nnamdi has to tell him in the confines of this thread. How is That a fvck up. Dude doesn't want to slide into any pm

Cc justwise

Una doings dey slowly make una look like agents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanlion:
Good day house... I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for various free tuition universities in Germany. Any advice? And or steps I need to follow??

MSC courses I want to apply for;

- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and business administration
- Mechanical and process engineering
- Data science
- Software Engineering
- Computer science

All in different universities.

The advice we can give you is for you to go to page 1 and read, you will see all the steps you need to follow there. Honestly you will be glad you did.
Since you already know the courses and universities you wish to apply to that means you ought to know that all the information and necessary requirements you need can be found on their various websites

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This one all of una come online this night they talk about one thing. Are you sure una no belong to some underground syndicate network for this visum.

Is it by force to not fvck up?
Dude wants to learn whatever it is nnamdi has to tell him in the confines of this thread. How is That a fvck up. Dude doesn't want to slide into any pm

Cc justwise

Una doings dey slowly make una look like agents

The matter tire me bros.

Maybe na the same syndicate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.