Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615680 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by error4040: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
it doesn't matter where.
I was talking about mony management, like make person no com go spend 200k buy phone/gaming lappy for here come go Germany see say e no pass 150k or vice versa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
error4040:

I was talking about mony management, like make person no com go spend 200k buy phone/gaming lappy for here come go Germany see say e no pass 150k or vice versa.
first it depends on the specification. There are laptops of 200€ here sha.
150k will be best to buy from Nigeria.
Except you wanna buy on contract, or you wanna use the money from your BA or you can spend up to 700€. It's cheaper from Naija.

I bought here though grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
You have to send a mail for personal collection. Give them a date and go there for it

Thanks... Is it to the mail that sent my AM?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
priscysylvia:
yes

Thanks... Is it to the mail that sent my AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by error4040: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
first it depends on the specification. There are laptops of 200€ here sha.
150k will be best to buy from Nigeria.
Except you wanna buy on contract, or you wanna use the money from your BA or you can spend up to 700€. It's cheaper from Naija.

I bought here though grin
thanks for the Break down

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
uptimum123:
Like i said before read carefully, the op didnt say he has a bsc degree... You are the one confusing your self.

I am taking my time to counter your posts because we have seen people make regrettable decisions based on wrong information people post here.

See screenshots of guy's two earlier posts where he stated that has a B.Sc degree in Computer science and/or 2 years education in a Nigerian University.

My experienced opinion still stands: as long as he has at least a 100l university transcript, he can get admission for an unrelated B.Sc program.

Get your facts right.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yves18: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nice one and Congratulations!!
Please what course & campus are going for in DIT?

doppelganger10:
LONG POST ALERT!!!

AL: 23rd July, 2019
AD: 4th Oct, 2019 (Booked on 24th July, AD came 25th July 2019)
AM: 29th Oct, 2019
Visum: 7th Nov, 2019

TRANSCRIPT
My interview was on 4/10/2019. I left my house some minutes to 5am, I got to the embassy at

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OPEABE: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good day everyone. Please am new here and will like to participate more. I have read through some people's writing and I felt a little bit more braced up. Last year, I applied to two schools in Germany through Uni-assist and for one reason or the other according to their e-mails and posts none pulled through. This however weighed me down, I summoned courage to apply to another school also because I was considering the fact that my IELTS result will expired next year June which means that I can only use it to apply for Winter Semester 2019, and Summer semester 2020. Fortunately, I finished my application for Uni Jena May 29th, 2019 and I got an admission with them on the 14th of June for the course I applied for, this was sent through my e-mail, they promised to send the admission letter by post. I wasn't with enough information so I applied for my visa July 9th, i.e two weeks after with Category B (although I had 2'1 but graduated 2016 and not 2017, I would have been able to apply for Category A which is faster). Up till today, I haven't been given an appointment day. I have cancelled the Visa application twice now. I have traveled to the General Consulate in Lagos hoping for a way forward, I was asked to send a mail to a mail I was given there and I already had this mail before hand and had mailed them, but still no response. The school already said they offer neither deferment nor extension if I don't meet up with my personal enrollment, of course I had started my registration by sending my documents to someone I know there to help me forward them to the school. This personal enrollment started September 23rd and deadline was October 11, now past. Now, I feel if my admission has been cancelled by the school, they ought to send me a mail to notify me. Am I right? And does anyone think that I can still get an appointment date?
Abeg, someone should just advise me generally.
Thanks all, I appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
It's alright. If you have questions you can ask. The video makes sense to those to whom it appeals. You don't have to like it. I can see your perversely thinking mind in action. There are more than one guy in the video and all you can relate to is sexuality. Shame

My signature is still valid..

I haven't watched it to like it. I was asking that dude a honest question. You don't have to go all defensive cos it makes you look desperate to promote a shitty video.

Asking if im perversely minded. Dude, You are in a land where sex is liberally discussed about. And you are still saying this shiit? shame! I'm ashamed to say it but, it's probably cause you didn't dump your archaic Nigerian morals at murtala Mohammed while boarding. I pity you.

From the way you replied sef, I can imagine you read my comments to the other guy as being hostile to you and perceive I may not like your video. Sorry bro but i really dont give two bland sh*ts about your video, I really didn't watch it cos i didnt have mb to waste moreso you posted it in a wrong thread. The prominent thing I saw at the thumbnail were two black folks and seeing as you were desperately trying to stand far apart from each other i had to ask if cohesive forces exist between you two that you don't want viewers to see.

If you still take ppls statements over there in germany as reflecting of perhaps how dey may feel about you or your business then I'm sorry for you. Your audience will always be restricted to only these lot.

You even had to add that there are more than some number of dudes in the video. Dude, I only saw your thumbnail this German culture never enter your body. You are still resisting.

P.S. in case you don't get it when I asked that dude those questions I was being comical. Too bad you couldn't see it that way. You had to go all talking about sex in the open is wrong. Sad

Sayonara
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
UrekMazino:
Bachelor

Okay same here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I haven't watched it to like it. I was asking that dude a honest question. You don't have to go all defensive cos it makes you look desperate to promote a shitty video.

Sayonara

This man you constitute a lot more of bad than good on this thread and I sincerely do not like it anymore
Always spiting people here and there forming Mr 'woke' here please stop it
You could have not responded to Pitas post rather than say trash about it. If you're not interested in it then skip the post don't go about spewing trash on every thread you enter.
At the end of the day I won't be surprised to hear you never had plans to go to Germany
You might just be following this thread for God knows what.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by belladonna9392: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good Evening Everyone,

Does anyone know how fast Kaiserslautern sends out AL for masters in biology?

The deadline was Oct31... any idea would be greatly appreciated...

Especially cause I need to start aligning stuffs.

Thank you in anticipation!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
belladonna9392:
Good Evening Everyone,

Especially cause I need to start aligning stuffs.

Your best bet will be to search for this school here on nairaland and all related posts I'm sure something relating to your question will pop up and if it doesn't just mail the school cus then you'll be very sure instead of just speculating on hearsay.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ope4Christ: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
decide:
Pls who has used Egypt Air recently and what is the cost.

Turkish gave me 180k.
Travel date 12th

Download 'Cheap Flight' application on Play store.

Then fill your take off point to destination and search for one-way cheap flights. E.g. Lagos to Berlin, you will see cheap tickets from different Airlines. After which you go to the chosen airline website and book your flight.

Safe journey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyubah:

This man you constitute a lot more of bad than good on this thread and I sincerely do not like it anymore
Always spiting people here and there forming Mr 'woke' here please stop it
You could have not responded to Pitas post rather than say trash about it. If you're not interested in it then skip the post don't go about spewing trash on every thread you enter.
At the end of the day I won't be surprised to hear you never had plans to go to Germany

You are the one with questionable intentions. What are you doing undergrpund in them pms.

You always trying to paint some fatherly figure as tho you and one vo dey palé together grin

Travel Agent or not no one needs to have you around to make this journey. If dey can't sit down on the thread and watch how events unfold or go back and have adequate ideas on what to do at each stage then dey don't deserve going to further their studies.

What racket are you on about anyhow? #Withthempms
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyubah:

Lol suspect all you want man grin

People like you burn Bridges before even getting to them.
Take your life serious man.ï
People that know my username here will laugh at your comment.

Ehhh akinswaggs all these self acclaimed agents were once previous mmm guiders and failed scam artists. Lol give them access to your pm but thread carefully. If possible send him mail through a second pausi email.
I'm serious I don't trust this guy's benevolent alleged honest intentions. When he no be father Christmas.

Anyone who vouches for him is either equality in on his racket or standing to gain something.

There is really nothing to this waka that someone will be forming coach for you offline.

These ppl are evil

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyubah:

Mr moderator when did it become a sin to tell someone to PM me for assistance? Has anyone ever reported me here? If I was as bad as you're painting me won't I have been reported by now?

Explain to me please
That's the same way you told someone to forget about studying in Germany due to one reason I'll go back to later on. Look man not everyone reasons like you. Did you ask me why I told him to PM me? Do you know it is difficult typing whatever I wanna tell him or her.

Most people that PM me I call them and explain whatever I want and most times never talk to them again. Just this week I know how many people I had to guide on call with this new uni assist website
Your matter tire me guy abeg sit down cus you clearly know nothing.

you are slowly giving yourself away.

It makes no sense that you feel obliged to call ppl and tellvthrm about uniassist new development. Are you their parents or some superhero that yOu felt obliged to burn credit. Do you work with uniassist or do you get small commission from them for addressing issues for them to their customers. Is Deutschland your backyard or Angela Merkel your lost cousin? Going through all this stress and spending money for ppl. You must be so philanthropic.

I suspected some ppl had met that selena girl and probably convinced her about how to get sl despite not having someone of concrete relationship in Deutschland i didn't think it will have to be you. I'm not surprised tho.

Its clear your intentions are dirty only God knows what other schemes of survival in deutschland you've been feeding that poor girl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyubah:

Bro send me a PM seems you need some guidance( your choice)

Reading this thread can be confusing smiley

See how he even said the your choice. All these ulterior motives ppl sef.

May God helps us in this German waka from evil like this guy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ato12: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
belladonna9392:
Good Evening Everyone,

Especially cause I need to start aligning stuff.

just put your mind in mid of December... 4-6 weeks after the deadline.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin

Pls do not request for help from anybody in pm.

This German waka is per head
You no follow any kennyubah come this world. grin grin

It's better you ask your foolish questions here and be yelled at than go into pms with someone that is claiming archangel Michael.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who now counted the money?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
doppelganger10

Who counted the money?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
And he wrote an Epistle... grin

How many views on the video now grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justinaa2012: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
please can someone educate me on this: BIOLOGICALLY OLD DOCUMENT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by transfer101: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sharly343:

Pls help me with this questions.. Thank you in advance
Hi, did you attempt to evaluate your Benin certificate at all with Uni-Assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
doppelganger10:
LONG POST ALERT!!!

Sincerely, I enjoyed my interview with the dreads lady! Please don't believe all what you read here about any VO, they are all based on their individual experience. Don't carry someone's experience into your own interview, it will ruin you. Just be you and do you jare and pray too!

I bid Mr Paulinus bye also, he responded nicely. I left the young guy from earlier, he was still sorting out his documents. I left the embassy at exactly 8:30am. My interview lasted for like 30 minutes. I funded before going.

Congratulations sir, more wins. Go and conquer Germany

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.