Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616085 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Freemanlion:
Please do you know how long it would take DHL to send my documents to uni-assist??

. So someone can ask this question here Nigerians!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2019
JosephAdeoba:

undecided a question shared is half-solved.

No question is stupid
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2019
H
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Thegamingorca:

No question is stupid
Hello still asking is original transcript needed for enrollment?
Unilag and their wahala eh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Thegamingorca:

No question is stupid
. The question is just funny that's all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2019
mexzony:
Hello guys.Just to be clear.a after admission. For enrollment in an MSc program does the school need the original transcript or certified?
Thanks

They don't need those things, after online enrollment a PDF file will be send to ur email box, print it out and sign, but at the fourth page you will see the requirements or the documents you need to send with the signed document. During my admission application I did not use certificate because it was not out then, so during my enrollment they asked me to send a certify copy of the certificate, the signed document, admission letter and health insurance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2019
dennison4luv:

They don't need those things, after online enrollment a PDF file will be send to ur email box, print it out and sign, but at the fourth page you will see the requirements or the documents you need to send with the signed document. During my admission application I did not use certificate because it was not out then, so during my enrollment they asked me to send a certify copy of the certificate, the signed document, admission letter and health insurance
Thanks a whole lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2019
mexzony:

You can ask the school that admitted you directly. It's good to send original since you have finalized with the school and you know that is were you will start going in germany.

If dey tell you you can use the same original student copy no problem too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Hmm! SMH... And you think this your comments are not childish!

If you cannot answer the dude question why not ignore and allow another more sane person to answer!

I'm surprised 1000% sane person like you is responding to that dude like this....

JosephAdeoba:

[quote author=JosephAdeoba post=83838329]. The question is just funny that's all.[/quote
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Slip:
Hmm! SMH... And you think this your comments are not childish!

If you cannot answer the dude question why not ignore and allow another more sane person to answer!

I'm surprised 1000% sane person like you is responding to that dude like this....

. Silent is the best answer to your post.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2019
JosephAdeoba:

You should have extended this "kind gesture" to the first guy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2019
I can see but you still wrote a sentence grin

That's what you get when one throw a stone... Mtcheeew

Who get your time too... I just need to point your speck to you cos it is difficult for one to see himself.. Humans always want to proof better sane person...

JosephAdeoba:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Don't mind him. I'm not surprised I've met his type daily and everywhere.

That's how he also picked on Jannette yesterday by saying her words is harsh.

odimbannamdi:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by d0pekellz(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello Guys, pls i want to ask if it's possible to do Germany summer application with the U.S fall application concurrently.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tavict: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2019
Please, help me as I need as soon as possible
Tavict:
Hello, good morning everyone... Please I really want you to help me out with application to htw Berlin for my masters program... I'm applying through uniassist, please do I need to just upload the certified documents on their website or send through post... ?

Another question is am not in Lagos , can I certify my credentials at the high court then send the credentials through post?

Please, kindly help me out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Victorex001(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello Everyone, I joined the thread newly and I’m about to start my process.

Pls I’ll like to ask the gurus in the house with all Sincerity, would one find a menail student part-time job in Germany without the knowledge of German

Mind you I’m not a quick cash person, but one needs to get a job to sustain one’ self...I plan on saving the money from my BA while I work menial jobs and sustain myself over there?

Pls how possible or is to hanging on Luck? I like to be realistic and I’ll need sincere answer.

Pls. Thanks so much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2019
mexzony:

Would like to know this also
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Can someone help me to cover my Nigeria cgpa of 2.8 to a German cgpa pls
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Yes you can certify at high court and you also need to send these certified documents via courier post to uniassist... You can also refer to page 1 of this thread for guidance.

Tavict:
Please, help me as I need as soon as possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Slip:
Don't mind him. I'm not surprised I've met his type daily and everywhere.

That's how he also picked on Jannette yesterday by saying her words is harsh.

Guy do you know me personally see I don't know anyone here personally, I think everyone is here to learn one or two things everyday, if you really hate me without knowing me personally so I think you have a problem, why are you spying on my post, if you have a problem with me go and take a chill pill, you sound like I have pained you, see on this thread lot of people have learnt a lot and gone, why don't you just keep quiet and move on Instead of spying on everyone's post are you the owner of this thread. Find something to do. If you don't know me personally you have to keep quiet. Mind you I won't reply your next post.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2019
evergreen9:

Would like to know this also
when you enroll online, they will send you the documents you need to send to complete ur enrollment and I am not if the will ask you for transcript again if you have already send one before during your admission application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justinaa2012: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Fam, please enlighten me on this
justinaa2012:
please can someone educate me on this: BIOLOGICALLY OLD DOCUMENT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ezyp(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Sammynelson:
Can someone help me to cover my Nigeria cgpa of 2.8 to a German cgpa pls
Danke

Use the link i provided below. Scroll down and enter your details required.

https://www.tum.de/en/studies/application/grade-conversion-formula-for-grades-earned-outside-germany/

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
justinaa2012:
Fam, please enlighten me on this

Local government certificate.
Anything of old that can show your identity
All those gbogbue stuff.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
doppelganger10:

VISUM ALERT!!!

Visa received today!

Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This is worth twitting... lol

..but common guys, we need to stop all this war with words. "HOW CAN ONE BE QUARRELLING WITH ANOTHER THAT HE HASN'T SEEN". It's needless actually.

Brother Just wise, please another rule should be implemented against stuffs like this.

Imagine if the person you are exchanging words with is someone you can born

if they want to fight, let dem exchange numbers e.g JosephAdeoba and Jannet and wen dey see demselves, den go just love up.

PAAM, next thing na Holy Matrimony *JJ 2020"

Ignore annoying questions.
Let's make friends here than enemies.
I've made friends from here that have helped me and I've helped a lot. No money ish.

Peace#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Abuja residents plz wher unah do ur certification of unah result.
NijaDueprocess:
Amen and Amen. I claim it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Victorex001:
Hello Everyone, I joined the thread newly and I’m about to start my process.

Pls I’ll like to ask the gurus in the house with all Sincerity, would one find a menial student part-time job in Germany without the knowledge of German

Mind you I’m not a quick cash person, but one needs to get a job to sustain one’ self...I plan on saving the money from my BA while I work menial jobs and sustain myself over there?

Pls how possible or is to hanging on Luck? I like to be realistic and I’ll need sincere answer.

Pls. Thanks so much.

Welcome to the thread.
Your question honestly has no direct answer as it is dependent on so many factors. There is another thread where many people shared their experiences and you could learn a lot... But the language is important as basic knowledge will help you a lot.

Please
For why are we so eager to derail the thread?. We complain of newbies not reading, but how do you expect them to read pages of two adults derailing a public forum meant specifically for a purpose. Everyone wants to show how savage they are and they can respond. Please we must not respond to every comment... Just read and pass... If you feel the need to have a go at someone... Simple go to an abandoned thread, mention the person and feel free to hurl insults at each other.

I apologize for the long post.
Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Is it possible to for one to appeal after 7 weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Yomi218:
Abuja residents plz wher unah do ur certification of unah result.

High Court Maitama
Embassy
If you are close to Kubwa... There is a high court there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2019
AM just dropped guys.
WWU Münster.
MSC PHYSICS.
AD 07/10/2019
How do I go about insurance thing. Those that have gone. Which is best.let me sample options
Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amahbrain(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2019
mexzony:
Hello guys.Just to be clear.a after admission. For enrollment in an MSc program does the school need the original transcript or certified?
Thanks

I want to send a document to same school. Interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.