Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615640 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
It's alright. If you have questions you can ask. The video makes sense to those to whom it appeals. You don't have to like it. I can see your perversely thinking mind in action. There are more than one guy in the video and all you can relate to is sexuality. Shame

My signature is still valid..

Your signature, "SL" it's still valid?

Justwise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
I see you are still a child. People like you after spewing trash on Nairaland, would still end up in our DMs on WhatsApp unknowingly begging for one or two.

Thegamingorca:

Your signature, "SL" it's still valid?

Justwise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
I see you are still a child. People like you after spewing trash on Nairaland, would still end up in our DMs on WhatsApp unknowingly begging for one or two.

"In our DMs" huh. You run an SL scheme Abi. You are making money off the backs of victims of your wicked ploys that I should come and beg. This is how you are encouraging ppl to Deutschland abi. Guilty conscience has unknowingly made you chAnge your signature from SL to whatever that is.

I'm more than interested in knowing what was in that your video right now

Justwise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
evergreen9:
Can a person who's awaiting the release of his transcript still go ahead and apply for admission?

@thegamingorca
@odimbannamdi
@hadampson
@sassy92 Janettee, fieryy, Lovelygurl

Please get your transcript before applying, it's a very essential document needed to verify your qualifications especially if you're going for Masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olaadesie(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes, thanks. Please I need info on student life in cologne is language a huge barrier, getting a job and apartment as a student. Anyone with info on cologne pls!

janettee:

The link is only for students. Those who are applying for work visa and family reunification visa aren't meant to use the link?.

Do you get? wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anyone sending documents to uniassist frm Abuja, please let me know so we share cost.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
olaadesie:

Yes, thanks. Please I need info on student life in cologne is language a huge barrier, getting a job and apartment as a student. Anyone with info on cologne pls!

I don't know anything about cologne other than it's an overcrowded city filled with people undecided undecided.

But fr though, you don't need to spam the thread with your questions. If you want to know about cologne so badly, there's Google.

I'm sure someone would have answered you since if they had an idea.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
pitapromiz:
Justwise, he needs you.

lol Y0u have changed it back with a smiley to insure confidence in your clients?

What is SL...VE?

omoh!!! Someone died in this forum due to all this arrangement schemes a while back oh. Are you ppl this heartless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:

lol Y0u have changed it back with a smiley to insure confidence in your clients?

What is SL...VE?

omoh!!! Someone died in this forum due to all this arrangement schemes a while back oh. Are you ppl this heartless

What are you on about exactly.

Did pitapromiz scam you. Did he ask for your money?.

You don't know this guy outside of this forum but you think he's here to scam people because he wrote 'SL' on his signature. Dude, are you for real??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Missmi: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. DE update, (Cos i need a break from studying). This is application season so you still have time to get things in order before you come here. Random things to note.
1a. Please read EVERY EMAIL and attachment your school sends to you, thoroughly
1b. Apply for Accomodation as you're applying to your different schools. It doesn't cost anything and most schools have long wait times so the earlier you apply, the better.
2. Mail and e-mail are two different things here, learn the difference
3. When students already in Germany give you advice, take action (I knocked out one full semester from my course of study because I listened to advice about course transfer)
4. Attend events in your first few weeks and months, and keep an open mind. NETWORKING is key
5. Apply to Werkstudenten jobs (google it), instead of focusing on cleaning jobs and things like that. Werkstudenten is great for your CV after you graduate. And the pay is pretty good
5a. If you have not applied to more than 100 positions, don't complain that you don't have a job
5b. Translate your CV and cover letter (Lebenslauf und Anschreiben) to german, but make sure you state your actual level of German
6. LEARN GERMAN. I cannot stress this enough. Get a base level of A1 at least before you get here. Even if your school is offering German classes, learn before you get here. Go all the way to C1 if you can.
7. LEARN GERMAN. See above.
8. Keep in mind that it is every man for himself here. No one owes you anything. If anyone is taking their time to help you, that is a huge sacrifice out of their day. It is not your right, so please don't take a mile when offered an inch.

Ps: I probably won't be on here for another while so I won't be able to answer any questions. Good luck with your applications.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Missmi:
Hello Nairalanders. DE update, (Cos i need a break from studying). This is application season so you still have time to get things in order before you come here. Random things to note.
1a. Please read EVERY EMAIL and attachment your school sends to you, thoroughly
1b. Apply for Accomodation as you're applying to your different schools. It doesn't cost anything and most schools have long wait times so the earlier you apply, the better.
2. Mail and e-mail are two different things here, learn the difference
3. When students already in Germany give you advice, take action (I knocked out one full semester from my course of study because I listened to advice about course transfer)
4. Attend events in your first few weeks and months, and keep an open mind. NETWORKING is key
5. Apply to Werkstudenten jobs (google it), instead of focusing on cleaning jobs and things like that. Werkstudenten is great for your CV after you graduate. And the pay is pretty good
5a. If you have not applied to more than 100 positions, don't complain that you don't have a job
5b. Translate your CV and cover letter (Lebenslauf und Anschreiben) to german, but make sure you state your actual level of German
6. LEARN GERMAN. I cannot stress this enough. Get a base level of A1 at least before you get here. Even if your school is offering German classes, learn before you get here. Go all the way to C1 if you can.
7. LEARN GERMAN. See above.
8. Keep in mind that it is every man for himself here. No one owes you anything. If anyone is taking their time to help you, that is a huge sacrifice out of their day. It is not your right, so please don't take a mile when offered an inch.

Ps: I probably won't be on here for another while so I won't be able to answer any questions. Good luck with your applications.

Words on marble. Starred!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
janettee:

What are you on about exactly.

Did pitapromiz scam you. Did he ask for your money?.

You don't know this guy outside of this forum but you think he's here to scam people because he wrote 'SL' on his signature. Dude, are you for real??

I don't need to know somebody before I understand what he meant by advertising his signature of SL available on a German thread. Or maybe he was trying to sell okro

Same someone I asked what the signature meant and feigned calling a mod. Only for him to pick the bait by quickly changing the signature immediately afterwards and still said something further indicting lol about going to their what's app to beg for money.

What is a supposed german student doing advertising SL on a forum about student visa issues and also happens to be on a what's app group with other cohorts making money and giving to those who beg for it?

Lol! Over to you

Did I stress on the part where he said His signature is now available.

Haba you have marbles use them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I don't need to know somebody before I understand what he meant by advertising his signature of SL available on a German thread. Or maybe he was trying to sell okro

Same someone I asked what the signature meant and feigned calling a mod. Only for him to pick the bait by quickly changing the signature immediately afterwards and still said something further indicting lol about going to their what's app to beg for money.

What is a supposed german student doing advertising SL on a forum about student visa issues and also happens to be on a what's app group with other cohorts making money and giving to those who beg for it?

Lol! Over to you

Did I stress on the part where he said His signature is now available.

Haba you have marbles use them

I didn't see the change of signature happen tbh. I saw and still see 'SL' and I still don't think much about it. He never openly advertised selling SL here on this thread, unless he did and I didn't see it!.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Guys, are documents certified by state high court ok?

or must it be Federal high court? cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
janettee:

I didn't see the change of signature happen tbh. I saw and still see 'SL' and I still don't think much about it. He never openly advertised selling SL here on this thread, unless he did and I didn't see it!.

How can someone openly advertise a scam for God's sakes.

He covertly hid the ad below his reply to me. I also skipped it and thought it meant nothing and went on a rampage with Kenny. Not knowing this one sef dey sell am for here.

He doesn't need to have done it openly before to be deemed evil nah hin greed to get more clients been dey worry am wey make am post here. What business does advertising have to do on a student visa forum moreso advertising SL. If you are standing up for these crooks like this I really don't know what to say.

Here nah market wey hin go dey throw advert. Not just any advert an advert of SL ha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LiftedMan: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who has successfully applied to htw Dresden on uni- assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
LiftedMan:
Who has successfully applied to htw Dresden on uni- assist?

If you have any issue... Send the course coordinator a mail... Help will be provided
Sometimes they are not aware if there is an issue

Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
janettee:

Some Nigerians can defend anything including something they knew nothing about. Its a shame though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dude has not even denied or justified his reason for advertising SL here.

He is now giving one rubbish excuse for changing his signature at a moment's notice from SL...to SL...VE.. and afterwards changing from SL...VE.. to SL wink
Why he Waited until after I called a mod's attention about his signature being initially SL to change it, he hasn't said grin

Jane, I hope you believe now from his own words that he did change the signature twice. Would you be kind to also ask what he means by SL available on a German visa thread?

pitapromiz:
Lol... guilty conscience. I never spoke about money bro.
I came back to this platform today after a very very long while.
The begging I meant was of information grin
I pray you make it to Germany...then you wont seek information on Nairaland.... but WhatsApp. I hope you use the same moniker as you use here on WhatsApp so that people will know it is you.

Justwise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please do you know how long it would take DHL to send my documents to uni-assist??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
I can see kennyubah is back with an alternate grin

Kennyubah12...let me quickly report someone breaking

Rule 19

Captain kenny grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Freemanlion:
Please do you know how long it would take DHL to send my documents to uni-assist??

Like three working days it will get there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
justwise:

Some Nigerians can defend anything including something they knew nothing about. Its a shame though.

Yes, ikr undecided.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevenssen(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
doppelganger10:
LONG POST ALERT!!!

AL: 23rd July, 2019
AD: 4th Oct, 2019 (Booked on 24th July, AD came 25th July 2019)
AM: 29th Oct, 2019
Visum: 7th Nov, 2019

TRANSCRIPT
My interview was on 4/10/2019. I left my house some minutes to 5am, I got to the embassy at exactly 5:30am. I was the first person to arrive, I met an officer at his post. Greeted him and stood by his post. I was expecting the usual "go and come back by 6:30am" as I have read earlier from other people's transcript, but he asked if I have all my documents ready and if I have done all my photocopies. I nodded to all his questions and he asked I remove the chain barricade to enter and wait. He muttered some words under his breath like "That man na only shout e go shout". I figured he was talking about Mr. Paulinus.lol...
One of the best experience posts I have read here. I was in that building with you as I was reading cheesy
congrats! well deserved!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LiftedMan: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
OdiEma:

If you have any issue... Send the course coordinator a mail... Help will be provided
Sometimes they are not aware if there is an issue

Shalom

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Dude has not even denied or justified his reason for advertising SL here.

He is now giving one rubbish excuse for changing his signature at a moment's notice from SL...to SL...VE.. and afterwards changing from SL...VE.. to SL wink
Why he Waited until after I called a mod's attention about his signature being initially SL to change it, he hasn't said grin

Jane, I hope you believe now from his own words that he did change the signature twice. Would you be kind to also ask what he means by SL available on a German visa thread?

Justwise

I never saw him change his signature hence why I was skeptic at first and since I know him outside of this forum, I didn't see him as someone who would do such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.