Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617380 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elolam87(m): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello, great minds here. Can anyone recommend a good university in Germany for masters program in poultry Medicine, veterinary Medicine or animal production. I am new here. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Sammynelson:
Hi Veronica, I read chemistry and also aspiring to study any chemistry related course in Germany for masters

Sammynelson, we can connect if you don't mind
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EmmGee: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Good day house. I'm relatively new here and I don't know how anything is done. for starters please I need suggestions on schools for Power engineering MSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2019
EmmGee:
Good day house. I'm relatively new here and I don't know how anything is done. for starters please I need suggestions on schools for Power engineering MSc

Read through the thread from page 1 to 501, you will be alright!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
your question is confusing but I understand very well first of all, if your sponsor want to apply for SL depend on the state he is residing in Germany the Alien office will ask him or her to produce your international passport copy , your home address and your Course start date only depending on his state of residence for example Munich will check if he is eligible and he will fill a form and put all your Info passport info, your home address in Nigeria and your course start date that's all, each state have there own requirements, some state ask for admission letter while some don't and the processing fee is just 29euro only no more no less Munich issue SL in just 20minutes if your sponsor is eligible and don't forget to. READ THIS INFO ........................tell your sponsor to tick this in the remark area on your SL document. Quoting a post by Immafrank
This should help you.

Most people still don’t know how this letter works. Apart from the embassy and your intended alien office doing their verification, you must also make sure the important details on your SL are okay. If you are here and you are using SL. Before you have your original SL sent to you, make sure you request for a scanned copy and cross check your details that it is correct, check that the purpose of stay is fur studium.

nachgewiesen must be ticked. nachgewiesen means the sponsor has successfully demonstrated and that he/she has met all requirements to stand as your sponsor.

In some cities like Stuttgart, Rastatt, they tick both nachgewiesen and glaubhaft gemacht while in some cities like München, they only tick nachgewiesen. nachgewiesen is very important.

I once saw SL where nicht nachgewiesen was ticked. It was straight rejection.
So contact your sponsor and let the office the letter came out from make the correction.

Thanks Bro.

But I have some few questions.

How long can SL stay before one can't use it anymore for Visa application.... Like an expiring duration if not yet used for Visa application.

Because I have gotten mine which stated entry date for 30/10/2019 and I intend using it for summer.

I got two SL one from my brother and another one from his spouse who is a German.

And what I noticed only nachgewiesen was thicked.

So what do you think about this SL and chances for getting a visum for me.

Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shinene2020: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Anyone else encountering problems registering on the new uni-assist portal? I keep getting an error message when I try to submit my personal data after the initial registration,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbambor: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Elolam87:
Hello, great minds here. Can anyone recommend a good university in Germany for masters program in poultry Medicine, veterinary Medicine or animal production. I am new here. Thanks
enter daad.de and check through you'll see all the courses and their requirements.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EmmGee: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Akannigbabe:

Lol. You're kidding right? read 500 pages??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
MorrisEbosie:

Thanks Bro.

But I have some few questions.

How long can SL stay before one can't use it anymore for Visa application.... Like an expiring duration if not yet used for Visa application.

Because I have gotten mine which stated entry date for 30/10/2019 and I intend using it for summer.

I got two SL one from my brother and another one from his spouse who is a German.

And what I noticed only nachgewiesen was thicked.

So what do you think about this SL and chances for getting a visum for me.

Thanks Bro.
. Which state in Germany? You have nothing to fear since nachgewiesen was ticked that is very important and ok . regarding the expiration date of your SL (For a national visa are valid 5 years since their date of issuance.) Just inform your Sponsors to issue another SL and change your Entry date on the SL to your Summer Start date. The chances of getting a visa is the same as the Block account Since your sponsors are eligible. Which state in Germany are your sponsor residing?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EmmGee: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Gbambor:
enter daad.de and check through you'll see all the courses and their requirements.
Thank you very much. I will.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Akannigbabe:

Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Akannigbabe:

Read page 1 to start wyt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Urgent!!!!

Anyone sending documents to Uni-assist soonest. Please identify with me.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2019
PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Juwon21: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2019
House I want to know some German universities for masters that do not require TOEFL or IELTS. Reason being that i desire to study in Germany next year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Which state in Germany? You have nothing to fear since nachgewiesen was ticked that is very important and ok . regarding the expiration date of your SL (For a national visa are valid 5 years since their date of issuance.) Just inform your Sponsors to issue another SL and change your Entry date on the SL to your Summer Start date. The chances of getting a visa is the same as the Block account Since your sponsors are eligible. Which state in Germany are your sponsor residing?

I think Weiden is the name of the city. So that means I can't use this particular SL for summer and I must get a new one?

And also my address on the SL is different from where I stay now because I recently moved from that address to a new one.

Does the change of address mean anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Juwon21: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Juwon21:
House I want to know some German universities for masters that do not require TOEFL or IELTS. Reason being that i desire to study in Germany next year.

Still waiting for our response

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2019
ajeleseujn:
Maybe we shoukd let the embassy know about the date issue here, so that we won't be a victim of what the winter applicants in Category B faced.

A call through won't be a bad idea.

Has anyone spoken with the embassy via phone call on this issue lately?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sheila200: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
amikable97:

You have two options
1. Cancel and rebook
2. Keep waiting..

i booked mine since sep 29 and I tried to cancel and i got a message that indicated appointment can not be found. It have probably be cancelled or deleted. Which I have neva cancelled and I also try to rebook and got this; A different appointment with the same entry was already booked. Pls what should I do as my resumption date is 24th of February
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EngrEzra: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2019
priscysylvia:
Urgent!!!!

Thanks
Aye Aye
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Sheila200:
i booked mine since sep 29 and I tried to cancel and i got a message that indicated appointment can not be found. It have probably be cancelled or deleted. Which I have neva cancelled and I also try to rebook and got this; A different appointment with the same entry was already booked. Pls what should I do as my resumption date is 24th of February

Call the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello guys !!!

Please who is sending documents to uni assist next week .... ?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=priscysylvia post=84014338]Urgent!!!!

Thanks

I am .... PM ...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timblak: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sheila200:
Pls what should I do as my resumption date is 24th of February

Try it on another browser
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
MorrisEbosie:

I think Weiden is the name of the city. So that means I can't use this particular SL for summer and I must get a new one?

And also my address on the SL is different from where I stay now because I recently moved from that address to a new one.

Does the change of address mean anything?

. I will advise you to Inform your brother and his wife to issue you a new one for a summer start date also inform them to put your new home address on it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
PsgMan:
Hello guys !!!

Please who is sending documents to uni assist next week .... ?

Please, PM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
priscysylvia:

Please, PM

I did already.... Reply !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hello guys !!!

Anyone sending documents in or outside Lagos should PM .....

Let's Split cost ohhhh.....

Economy hard !!!.........

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sheila200:
I will advice you to send an email to the German embassy or call them, NOTE: ( we are living in a wicked world next time don't disclose your passport Number, your email, and your personal info here on Naira land not everyone have good intentions)

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sheila200:

call the embassy..
Now is the right time to pray if you haven't been doing so...

You can also try again using a different browser preferably with a system
I wish you Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.