Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616418 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
I will advice you to send an email to the German embassy or call them, NOTE: ( we are living in a wicked world next time don't disclose your passport Number, your email, and your personal info here on Naira land not everyone have good intentions)

Exactly! Thanks for pointing it out!
@Sheila200 I suggest you modify the post and bring down the picture. Your complaint concerning it has been well taken...

Next time blur it or cover the sensitive details using whatsapp filters.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kryptonite44: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
damsel93:
Anyone sending document to Leibniz University of Hanover should PM me

I'm sending o...where are you sending from?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls lets endeavour to be extra careful with details we post here.

Not too long ago, someone was unfortunate to post personal details and dey paid dearly for it. I can't recall the specifics but it revolved around AL AD or AM.

Only for the guy to check later and discover it was forfeited.

Even posting emails on here is not safe. So also you don't know the faces or true intentions behind ppl spending you pms.

Always use an e-mail totally different from your main e-mail you use to register with the embassy. The dark net is indeed a dangerous place

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chiebukar(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
damsel93:

Anyone sending documents to Leibniz University of Hannover from Port Harcourt Should PM me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kryptonite44: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
damsel93:

Are you sending from Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Guys I wanna submit my passport at the consulate tomorrow by hand. Is there a set time or can I go early in the morning say 7am or 8
Also guys enrollment deadline is tomorrow and I have enrolled and the university has sent my documents by post and also to my mail.
I have gotten my login ID and all that
I have also initiated payment for my semester fee and they even gave me till 25th to pay though that might take days to show on my portal due to german time they take to confirm those things
Anyway I am taking my enrollment certificate with me along side the login in page showing them that I have already gotten my login ID.(a page showing me already logged in o it alos shows that I have till 25th to pay semester fee which has been done already as I said )
I want to ask if I can leave a note too explaining this thing to them or will the documents suffice?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sheila200: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
amikable97:

Exactly! Thanks for pointing it out!
@Sheila200 I suggest you modify the post and bring down the picture. Your complaint concerning it has been well taken...

Next time blur it or cover the sensitive details using whatsapp filters.
thanks guys I’m new here
I try to remove it but I couldn’t.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Felajack: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please is Technology and Innovation Management(M. Eng.) good for someone with a background in Electrical Electronics Engineering?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sheila200:
thanks guys I’m new here
I try to remove it but I couldn’t.

A mod has already deleted it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Felajack:
Please is Technology and Innovation Management(M. Eng.) good for someone with a background in Electrical Electronics Engineering?

Yes...

Which school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
kryptonite44:

I'm sending o...where are you sending from?
Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chiebukar:

Anyone sending documents to Leibniz University of Hannover from Port Harcourt Should PM me
I'm in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassy92:

Someone I know personally had his AD on November 1st,he did not go with his proof of funds and the VO refused to interview him. I think it's clear enough that you can book AD without proof of funds but you must show up to your interview with your proof of funds or be bounced.

shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please Can someone appeal after 7 weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Pls lets endeavour to be extra careful with details we post here.

Not too long ago, someone was unfortunate to post personal details and dey paid dearly for it. I can't recall the specifics but it revolved around AL AD or AM.

Only for the guy to check later and discover it was forfeited.

Even posting emails on here is not safe. So also you don't know the faces or true intentions behind ppl spending you pms.

Always use an e-mail totally different from your main e-mail you use to register with the embassy. The dark net is indeed a dangerous place
. Yes a woman who posted the AD confirmation of her son and later she found out that someone cancelled it on Naira land, she was trying to ask question. Some people are so wicked .

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
dennison4luv:
. Is not up to 2month so you can appeal immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Is not up to 2month so you can appeal immediately.

Someone are saying one month and some said one month is for visiting visas that student visa is more that one month, so I am confused with all the statements
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
dennison4luv:

Someone are saying one month and some said one month is for visiting visas that student visa is more that one month, so I am confused with all the statements

What's behind the "waiting"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

What's behind the "waiting"

The SL, my cousin will be back to Germany first week of December
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
dennison4luv:

Not sure if anyone has asked... But can you still resume even if the embassy listens to your appeal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's been a while..Feels good to be here again.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Floyd101: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
dennison4luv:

You can only appeal within 4 weeks

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Floyd101:

You can only appeal within 4 weeks
Someone said that one month or 4 weeks is for those applying for 3 months visiting visas
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Floyd101: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
dennison4luv:

Someone said that one month or 4 weeks is for those applying for 3 months visiting visas

No bro.. this is for my couz and he is going for a student visa. he was rejected and this email was from the embassy just last week Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ernestjino(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Finally I am going to De this semester after thinking I was going to miss it cos everything came in late at the last minute from AL to AD then BA funds and AM with Visa too
AL July 26
1st AD 2nd Sept
2nd AD 10th Oct
AM on 8th Nov
Summited passport on 12th Nov
Received Visum today 14th Nov.
Enrollment dateline 18th Nov.

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ernestjino(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please guys in Bayreuth, help a brother I need useful information abt how to unblock my funds from Fintiba asap and any accommodation help for a few days. Pls u can reach me on ajinung34gmail.com thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
ernestjino:
Finally I am going to De this semester after thinking I was going to miss it cos everything came in late at the last minute from AL to AD then BA funds and AM with Visa too
AL July 26
1st AD 2nd Sept
2nd AD 10th Oct
AM on 8th Nov
Congrats did you courier or go in person to submit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Visum 14th November
Enrollment 18th Nov

applechekers:
AM alert !!!!

AD - 08/10/2019
AM - today

Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through.
Praying for AM for those still waiting

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
dennison4luv:
no you can't appeal after four weeks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
ernestjino:
AL July 26
1st AD 2nd Sept
2nd AD 10th Oct
AM on 8th Nov

I swear nah only late enrollments go dey save category b. This is not fair atall

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good evening great people, please I heard admission to Unipotsdam is handled by Unit assist, and I am also told that Uni-assit won't charge us for Potsdam admission( even for those that haven't use uniassit before I.e paid at all) is it still free . Please I need clarification abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CalebCC: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Please I need someone to brief me on info
After passing my toefl examination what’s the next thing I have to do please I’m new here just help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.