Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614839 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
prettyamarh:
pls i have d same issue. please help cry

you can send me a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Those having issue with payment on uniassist, have you tried using a laptop or desktop browser, because it is possible your phone browser may not support the payment platform.. I'm just saying my own, it will be ideal you make use of a computer system because it doesn't make sense to me where some of us can make this payment both on phone and laptop while others cannot...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
prettyamarh:

It just wldn't direct me to payment option. When u clicked on proceed to checkout, where were u directed to?
After clicking on proceed to checkout, it led me to payment options, I clicked on Card and filled out my Access Mastercard details, then it paid successfully.
Maybe you should check your Applicant information to see if there's something you haven't filled, also have you uploaded all your documents? Lastly you can try another browser or on a laptop/desktop computer (I used Chrome on my phone and had no issues at all).

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ezekhiel(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
annie17:
have u book interview and when is your start date

Not yet, 1st March, 2020.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ezekhiel(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eyitayorme:

Ezekhiel, please can we connect?
I applied for the same course
I replied your email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by valenti12(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Priwillo:
PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET MY TRANSCRIPT FROM FUTO
Hi
You go to exams and records section of SEET Head, they will breakdown the process for you. Make sure you locate the FUTO staff preparing the one for your department, tip the person so he/she does it quick. Keep calling the person. Mine took months but after I tip the lady in charge of my department, it didn't take more than 2 weeks.
They won't give the official transcript but you will get a student copy which should serve you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hey guys. It's been a while. I never understood why people travel and rarely post stuff. Now wey I dey here, I know why. Lol
School, work, hustle, language class, flexing. Everything go hold u at once.

I don't wanna give the regular advice of "learn the language" lol so I'll say something different.
Please research on your city before coming. If u plan to hustle, look for a city with over 300,000 population. Or a nearby town of such.
Make sure you find out about your course, make u no dey cry. Lol
Finaly, be ready to run everytime if u no wan miss bus or train. This people wan turn person to Usain Bolt by force! Lol grin

Anyways, I wish everyone here the best as they come or those around already.
Tchuss

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rooneyx(f): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
MODs. Schools open now for summer please. Names do we apply easier.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kenechill:
Hey guys. It's been a while. I never understood why people travel and rarely post stuff. Now wey I dey here, I know why. Lol
School, work, hustle, language class, flexing. Everything go hold u at once.

I don't wanna give the regular advice of "learn the language" lol so I'll say something different.
Please research on your city before coming. If u plan to hustle, look for a city with over 300,000 population. Or a nearby town of such.
Make sure you find out about your course, make u no dey cry. Lol
Finaly, be ready to run everytime if u no wan miss bus or train. This people wan turn person to Usain Bolt by force! Lol grin

Anyways, I wish everyone here the best as they come or those around already.
Tchuss
danke du so sehr bruder du sind wundervoll.( I will advice everyone to learn German at least A1/A2 you can do that online, I did not attend any German institute anywhere if you are focus Ja du kann!! I learnt German, French, Spanish and Dutch online years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uchezdedon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please, who knows if the embassy have started issuing AD for category B students?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabulouskill: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls house help me o, I want to make payment in uniassist but my master card is not going, I don't have anybody in Germany pls how can I go about my payment I need urgent help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AVO19: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Interview Transcript 15/11/2019.
Booked on 26th August, AD came on 2 Sept.
Got to the embassy around 6:34 am, there were like 4 other people for student visa. I don’t know if it was Mr paulinus that attended to us but the man was very chill, even stayed with each person to direct on how to arrange our documents. Then we were checked in. I was interviewed by a Nigerian lady in room 2, she collected my docs, money etc. it’s just the basic questions that we all already know..
What course and school?
Why the course?
How is it related to your undergraduate degree?
What school did you go to for bsc?
Why Germany?
Is your program taught in English?
Why not Nigeria? Here at first she said she wasn’t convinced with my first point so I added another one and she said ok
Why not other English speaking countries?
What do you know about Germany economically and geographically?
What’s your undergraduate thesis?
Plans after the masters?
Any questions for me?
It seemed like she was in a hurry cause she always moved to the next question before I can even say more than 3points on one question, but it wasn’t a problem tho, I prepared for that and was able to move too without stopping to think. Interview was over in like 10-15 mins. Wishing everyone one waiting for AD speed in getting dates. The wait for AM begins!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by prettyamarh(f): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Slip:
Those having issue with payment on uniassist, have you tried using a laptop or desktop browser, because it is possible your phone browser may not support the payment platform.. I'm just saying my own, it will be ideal you make use of a computer system because it doesn't make sense to me where some of us can make this payment both on phone and laptop while others cannot...

My dear, I've tried all of that. Still to no avail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by prettyamarh(f): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
RealPower77:

you can send me a PM

I don't know how to PM here, but I requested to send u an email. I hope u see it when u come online
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
fabulouskill:
Pls house help me o, I want to make payment in uniassist but my master card is not going, I don't have anybody in Germany pls how can I go about my payment I need urgent help

I can help you if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
prettyamarh:

I don't know how to PM here, but I requested to send u an email. I hope u see it when u come online
I replied you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Have not been able to resolve it till now. I only had to tell a frnd to help pay d fee via bank transfer payment in Germany and yet d fee hvnt reflect on myassist portal
prettyamarh:

How were u able to resolve yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Priwillo: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
valenti12:

Hi
You go to exams and records section of SEET Head, they will breakdown the process for you. Make sure you locate the FUTO staff preparing the one for your department, tip the person so he/she does it quick. Keep calling the person. Mine took months but after I tip the lady in charge of my department, it didn't take more than 2 weeks.
They won't give the official transcript but you will get a student copy which should serve you.

Thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Have tried all ... from phone to laptop to even tablets set using all sort of browsers.. it's still d same. I can give u my username and password self to try out as well.
Slip:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Priwillo: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Chuukwudi:

I do. Click here and register. Pay the required fee, get your Remita and take it to exams and records at SEET HEAD. Your transcript should be ready in 3 weeks.

Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sent you a pm already. Awaiting your response sir
RealPower77:

you can send me a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Priwillo: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Alday:

Visit tps.futo.edu.ng

1. Create an account with an active email and make sure your details are accurate.

2. Create a transcript request and fill in the destination details.

3. Checkout and pay via Remitta (card or online or walk-in bank session).

4. Print out your Remita receipt and take it to (someone can also help you do that in proxy) transcript office at former SEET Head Roundabout.

5. You can make a copy of the Remita receipt, write the destination address at the back or a vacant space below and submit to the schedule officer (get the officer's contact for easy follow-up) incharge of preparing transcripts for your faculty.

6. The Schedule Officer will retrieve your records from the dept and prepare your transcript for typing. It moves to a typist and then from there it goes for signing before being registered for dispatch.

7. Get the date the official copy left the transcript office to Senate building for dispatch and visit the senate building to get the courier tracking details and track the package if you wish.

8. Also collect your stamped student copy from the transcript office.

If you won't be physically around in school, get someone to help you do the follow-ups especially if you have a deadline.

Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
omotayour26:
Sent you a pm already. Awaiting your response sir

I've replied you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ezekhiel(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
So even if you had a 2.1 before Jan. 2017. You have to book for category B. You guys that have booked what's the update?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please anyone that has an answer to this should please tell us.

uchezdedon:
Please, who knows if the embassy have started issuing AD for category B students?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Liadi2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please good day, I have hnd in Electronics and Telecommunications please wic school will accept hnd. Or what is your advice for me considering my hnd wic school or program can I apply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Okay... Same
akinswaggs:

Apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
AVO19:
Interview Transcript 15/11/2019.
Booked on 26th August, AD came on 2 Sept.
Got to the embassy around 6:34 am, there were like 4 other people for student visa. I don’t know if it was Mr paulinus that attended to us but the man was very chill, even stayed with each person to direct on how to arrange our documents. Then we were checked in. I was interviewed by a Nigerian lady in room 2, she collected my docs, money etc. it’s just the basic questions that we all already know..
What course and school?
Why the course?
How is it related to your undergraduate degree?
What school did you go to for bsc?
Why Germany?
Is your program taught in English?
Why not Nigeria? Here at first she said she wasn’t convinced with my first point so I added another one and she said ok
Why not other English speaking countries?
What do you know about Germany economically and geographically?
What’s your undergraduate thesis?
Plans after the masters?
Any questions for me?
It seemed like she was in a hurry cause she always moved to the next question before I can even say more than 3points on one question, but it wasn’t a problem tho, I prepared for that and was able to move too without stopping to think. Interview was over in like 10-15 mins. Wishing everyone one waiting for AD speed in getting dates. The wait for AM begins!

Congratulations, AM. Ahead.

What was your booking category? A or B?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by belladonna9392: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello do you know anyone who can help me get my transcript that same day... original copy ...
dennison4luv:

It's in the exams and records but the fear now is that there is no light, I have been going there to pick up my friend's transcript but it's not yet ready because of no power supply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
belladonna9392:
Hello do you know anyone who can help me get my transcript that same day... original copy ...

it's not possible even the Vc cannot do it and no body can do it within a week, I will be in school tomorrow for my cousin's transcript that I applied for since august and I even tip the workers but still the transcript is not ready, their generator knocked and for more than 2 months now they have been epileptic power supply and during working hours no light except in the night, but if you tip very well it may be ready with in a month. They rent generators on Thursday and they used it to round up my cousin's transcript but the HOD have not sign.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Reytheon: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
danke du so sehr bruder du sind wundervoll.( I will advice everyone to learn German at least A1/A2 you can do that online, I did not attend any German institute anywhere if you are focus Ja du kann!! I learnt German, French, Spanish and Dutch online years ago.

What are the best platforms to learn German/French. I m currently using Duoligo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabulouskill: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
RealPower77:

I can help you if you don't mind
Pls how do I go about d payment, I hV been trying for about 2 wks, the page tells me that this page is not available due to security reasons

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.