Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617726 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ricy20(f): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=djkally post=84137544]

Congrats on your VISA,

When are you coming to deutschland,
I need you to buy sth for me from Nigeria!

A pair of boots, [/quote

good day please can you help please more about coming over for bsc program the cost

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
thanks
precious225:
2-3days Maximum..mine took 2 days
It was the weekend that affected yours hopefully it will reflect tomorrow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
pls can you help with there phone number?
sassy92:
Everyone having issues with Uniassist should try contacting them. Either use the contact form or email or call them. Quote your Uniassist applicant number when contacting them and they'll respond faster.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olayinkaji(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
PsgMan:
Hello guys !!!

If you are sending documents to uni assist Wednesday/Thursday this week ....please let's share d cost ohhhh..... Lagos/PH/Benin/Abuja/Awka and Ibadan locations......

Uni assist documents shipment........
How far bro/ma, I would send my documents this week hopefully. From Ibadan location, how do we connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Olayinkaji:

How far bro/ma, I would send my documents this week hopefully. From Ibadan location, how do we connect

Reply ur PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olayinkaji(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
PsgMan:

Reply ur PM
replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Olayinkaji:

replied

Another

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
omotayour26:
pls can you help with there phone number?

Uniassist
Telephone hours
Monday to Friday | 9.00 AM to 3 PM (UTC+1/UTC+2)
Phone: +49 30 201 646 001

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please i just booked appointment for student visa category B. Do i need to fill this form now??

the picture with the red mark shows the link i clicked to get to the form.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
When you have not gotten AD you are not required to fill.

Freemanlion:
Please i just booked appointment for student visa category B. Do i need to fill this form now??

the picture with the red mark shows the link i clicked to get to the form.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Which courier service is the cheapest to send document to Germany except Nipost ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kratos14:
Which courier service is the cheapest to send document to Germany except Nipost ?
TNT, Aramex, Courierplus, IBC are all between 10-15k for shipping to Germany. You can check out their locations on Google.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please how can i request for VPD from uni-assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yves18: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations Man! Please did you email or call them before going there to collect by hand? And if yes what was their response?
Thanks
Tosinsolomon:
Visum Alert
AD: 9th October
A.M: 8th November
Visa: 12th November.

Enrollment deadline was 15th November.
I was at the embassy to recieve my visa by hand.
Talk about cutting it close.

Reporting from Stuttgart.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
For what purpose and which school?
Freemanlion:
Please how can i request for VPD from uni-assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabulouskill: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
precious225:
Bro I was having same issue when I wanted to pay mine..it was someone in Germany that helped me pay it by bank transfer and I think that is the only way u can if u are having issues

Thanks d problem is dat i don't HV any body in Germany, and not easy to transfer money to someone just like dat, advice needed plsssssss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
I understand but I think you can do international transfer yourself if you have an euro acct or maybe you can pay in the bank but it might take a whole week or more than to reflect.. Mine it was someone I know but not too well that helped me to pay
fabulouskill:

Thanks d problem is dat i don't HV any body in Germany, and not easy to transfer money to someone just like dat, advice needed plsssssss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ge0grapher(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tosinsolomon:

I’m in Germany already. Left on the 13th.
Sorry man

Guy, how is stuttgart? hope say jobs dey there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
I sent several texts without no reply. I went to the embassy uninvited
Yves18:
Congratulations Man! Please did you email or call them before going there to collect by hand? And if yes what was their response?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Beautiful place. Very multi cultural with a lot of jobs. I must state it’s a cold region too
Ge0grapher:

Guy, how is stuttgart? hope say jobs dey there?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls I have a question..... have submitted my documents to uniassist with a motivation letter for d course I applied for b4 ... now I want to apply for another. Does it mean am going to write anoda motivational letter for this course and send it also to uniassist or hw do I go about it. However is it necessary to always send copies of document to d schools to when they write on there website application is by uniassist alone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
omotayour26:
Pls I have a question..... have submitted my documents to uniassist with a motivation letter for d course I applied for b4 ... now I want to apply for another. Does it mean am going to write anoda motivational letter for this course and send it also to uniassist or hw do I go about it. However is it necessary to always send copies of document to d schools to when they write on there website application is by uniassist alone.
You don't need to send motivation letter by post, simply upload unto the portal. Make sure you write the school/course you're applying for on the motivation letter so that Uniassist can forward it appropriately.
If youre applying via Uniassist then you don't send your docs to the school but to Uniassist.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ge0grapher(m): 5:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Tosinsolomon:
Beautiful place. Very multi cultural with a lot of jobs. I must state it’s a cold region too
wow!! which school are you enrolled in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dclasyc: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2019
EngrEzra:
Good morning everyone, I have been trying to make payment since Friday but all my efforts have been abortive.
It kept directing me to my 'applicant information ', saying that my street name must be specific and a maximum of 30 characters. I filled it and when I wanted to save, it kept saying "an error occurred while saving the data".
I hope this is not what is affecting my application payment.
Please, veterans in the house.... kindly come to my aid. I have tried Chrome and Mozilla on both my phone and laptop.

I'm having the same error too on updating my personal information, I had tried using system too but still same. I think it might be a problem from uni-assist's end, given that they had just lunched this new registration portal around late October. However, if you happen to find a solution to it soon, kindly let me know too, pls. I also do will likewise.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Slip:
For what purpose and which school?

Duggendolf requested for it for MSC application. They said I should get it from uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Debo54: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2019
Hey guys! Please has anyone used any of these courier service to send documents to uni assist from Nigeria TNT, Aramex, Courierplus, IBC are they reliable how long did it take to get to germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2019
If they said so then search for the university on uniassist portal and apply for the vpd and make payment. After 4-6 weeks uni-assist will send your vpd to you both post mail and email..

Freemanlion:

Duggendolf requested for it for MSC application. They said I should get it from uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Debo54: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Hey guys! Please has anyone used any of these courier service to send documents to uni assist from Nigeria TNT, Aramex, Courierplus, IBC are they reliable how long did it take to get to Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by femxy1993(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=PsgMan post=84128825]Hello guys !!!

If you are sending documents to uni assist Wednesday/Thursday this week ....please let's share d cost ohhhh..... Lagos/PH/Benin/Abuja/Awka and Ibadan locations......

Yes bro I will be sending on Wednesday how do I message you ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Debo54:
Hey guys! Please has anyone used any of these courier service to send documents to uni assist from Nigeria TNT, Aramex, Courierplus, IBC are they reliable how long did it take to get to Germany?
. I know TNT take 3days from Nigeria to Germany Check any Fedex courier office TNT is there .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EngrEzra: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Dclasyc:

I'm having the same error too on updating my personal information, I had tried using system too but still same. I think it might be a problem from uni-assist's end, given that they had just lunched this new registration portal around late October. However, if you happen to find a solution to it soon, kindly let me know too, pls. I also do will likewise.
No wahala, I sure will.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EngrEzra: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Please who can help me with Uni-assit's email address. I mailed them since yesterday but no response from them yet. Maybe it wasn't the right email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.