Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614568 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
1amsam12345:
Again thanks for the swift reply, i'm planning on going to the federal high court at ikoyi tomorrow, to ask how they can help me notarize my documents. Please do you have any advice/tips for me as to who to meet/what department to go to at the court house? + like how much did it cost you?

I didn't do mine in Lagos cos I'm not from Lagos but I did it for #100 per page but as Slip advised, it shouldn't be more than #200-300 per page in Lagos. When you enter any high court, they will direct you to where you will certify.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alexomoba: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys, please I need to know. Am i supposed to certify photocopies of my transcript alongside other documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
alexomoba:
Hello guys, please I need to know. Am i supposed to certify photocopies of my transcript alongside other documents?

Yes plus photocopies of your certificates

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
onecoder:
pls, when a german school request for english language certificate as part of entry requirements. Can i use waec result?
Here is what i found on the website.:
Certificate of a general higher education entrance qualification from an English-taught course of education and acquired in a country with English as official language

Is either ielts or EPL from your department in school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
University of Hohenheim
Ge0grapher:

wow!! which school are you enrolled in?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Newbetterphase:
Please, which university offers Master's degree program in environmental studies or science in summer 2020

Environmental Science - Soil, Water and Biodiversity
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by osymaco1992(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
AM Alert!!!!

Booked appointment on July 31st and got AD same day

AD: 23rd October

AM: 19th November

Details of my journey will come later!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gcool2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Guys,pls is summer application on now and when is the likely month to start if successfull?
Also,does anyone knows school that received application documents online,the courier thing will gulp money.Thanks...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Have you searched for school on daad.de ?

Gcool2:
Guys,pls is summer application on now and when is the likely month to start if successfull?
Also,does anyone knows school that received application documents online,the courier thing will gulp money.Thanks...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gcool2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slip:
Have you searched for school on daad.de ?

yes I did,I saw Berlin University of Economics and law which is apt for my course of study but their website no gree translate...kept showing info in German.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
TH14TW14:
Hello all,

Has anyone used Egypt air to travel to Germany? Was transit visa required in Cairo during the layover? Please reply if you have information to this regard.
Thanks.
you don't need a transit visa Egypt air will take care of your transit in Cairo they will lodge you in a 5star hotel you have no problem you can book it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello house,

Please can I use post graduate diploma in management to apply for MBA in Germany. Also can I get tuition free schools for MBA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sirtonyobi: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good evening all.
Please I just want to be sure am right. Forgive me if I have asked on this too much. It's because of the exorbitant amount my school charge for transcript. 50k for transcript is not something to make mistake about.

I applied for the transcript and directed it to a school in same state my university is so I can pick it up there.
Hope am on the right track and hope this is acceptable by uni assist and schools I might be applying directly? Since I will be sending it myself to them.

God bless us all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gentyholar: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
sirtonyobi:
Good evening all.
Please I just want to be sure am right. Forgive me if I have asked on this too much. It's because of the exorbitant amount my school charge for transcript. 50k for transcript is not something to make mistake about.

I applied for the transcript and directed it to a school in same state my university is so I can pick it up there.
Hope am on the right track and hope this is acceptable by uni assist and schools I might be applying directly? Since I will be sending it myself to them.

God bless us all.

50k!! Your school does not have the fear of God in them, is it covenant you went to?

It is acceptable by Uni-Assist if your school address it to another university. Even it if it's addressed to an Employer it is also acceptable.

Why don't you just request for a student copy to reduce the cost the school is asking for just to type out your grade. Both student copy and original certified copy are accepted by Uniassist.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emeka2103: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
osymaco1992:
AM Alert!!!!

Congrats my gee..it’s been God all through
Go to DE and succeed

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by samax207: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys, please can I use a German insurance company certificate as travel insurance when asked to bring my passport for visa. I used the company for my enrollment.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abbey19877: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
who has idea of school that offers geology related course and there admission is open...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
osymaco1992:
AM Alert!!!!

Congrats. See you in Germany grin
osymaco1992:
AM Alert!!!!

Congrats. See you in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sirtonyobi: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Really? I have heard of this student copy before but didn't think it can be requested differently without first addressing it to a school or employer. I don't even think my school will agree to giving out just student copy or they might still charge same amount. The school love for money is just too much. The only amount they might leave us the courier money. Not convenant. It's Tansian University Umunya in Anambra state.

Please has anyone requested for just student copy before? If yes; was it at same rate you get transcript from your school?
gentyholar:

50k!! Your school does not have the fear of God in them, is it covenant you went to?

It is acceptable by Uni-Assist if your school address it to another university. Even it if it's addressed to an Employer it is also acceptable.

Why don't you just request for a student copy to reduce the cost the school is asking for just to type out your grade. Both student copy and original certified copy are accepted by Uniassist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please how can I apply for VPD? The university I'm applying to said I should apply for VPD from uni-assist.

I have searched for the course on uni-assist but I couldn't find it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gentyholar: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
sirtonyobi:
Really? I have heard of this student copy before but didn't think it can be requested differently without first addressing it to a school or employer. I don't even think my school will agree to giving out just student copy or they might still charge same amount. The school love for money is just too much. The only amount they might leave us the courier money. Not convenant. It's Tansian University Umunya in Anambra state.

Please has anyone requested for just student copy before? If yes; was it at same rate you get transcript from your school?

So many have used student copy wella and it was accepted by Uni-Assist. You can't compare your school student copy with another school unless their is someone that attended the same school with you.

Just check the Anabin database to know if your school is even recognized fà, cause 50k is not a joke oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sirtonyobi: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have checked. It's 100% recognize. It's a private school, I guess that's why it's that expensive. I will ask from other private school to know how much for their own transcript fee. If the difference is too much, I will mount a negative campaign against my school because honestly, the money dey make me see double since today. I nearly beat one small kid for my area for no reason. Transfer aggression�

Please convenant, modona, Afe babalola, baze etc how much do you guys pay for transcript?

Those planning sending documents next week to uni-assist, please let me know.
gentyholar:

So many have used student copy wella and it was accepted by Uni-Assist. You can't compare your school student copy with another school unless their is someone that attended the same school with you.

Just check the Anabin database to know if your school is even recognized fà, cause 50k is not a joke oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NzubechiCitadel: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Hallo Guten Morgen to all our brothers and Sisters in the DEUTSCHLAND
I have been a silent follower of this thread from the scratch because it's my dream to do my masters in Germany and the zeal made me to start learning some Deutsch and to also register with Nairaland to actually comment though currently I am in my Finals Studying History and International Studies. But with my observations , as regards to the people that has been getting AD,, Am etc nobody from my course or anything related has testified . So please if you were admitted in a related decipline kindly indicate so that I can source some useful information from you as regards to the universities, my chances etc and this will help me to take time to prepare ahead of time.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Parko(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Parko:
Good morning all, i just made payment for uni-assist handling fee, i was debited but the payment is not reflecting at all, what do i do now
Uni-assist is not answering me undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Hello

You might not get someone in your field to respond to your question.

However I will advise that you go on research of your preferred courses on the two links below. You can filter it to you prefer field.. Once you get a closed related courses you should also visit the course university website to check the course module if also related to your undergraduate courses....

https://www.study-in-germany.de/en/plan-your-studies/find-programme-and-university/?a=result&q=&degree=24&courselanguage=2&locations=&admissionsemester=S%2CSW&sort=name&page=5

daad.de

NzubechiCitadel:
Hallo Guten Morgen to all our brothers and Sisters in the DEUTSCHLAND
I have been a silent follower of this thread from the scratch because it's my dream to do my masters in Germany and the zeal made me to start learning some Deutsch and to also register with Nairaland to actually comment though currently I am in my Finals Studying History and International Studies. But with my observations , as regards to the people that has been getting AD,, Am etc nobody from my course or anything related has testified . So please if you were admitted in a related decipline kindly indicate so that I can source some useful information from you as regards to the universities, my chances etc and this will help me to take time to prepare ahead of time.. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tavict: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2019
@modupejay hello, hope you are good?.. Please, I will like to ask about the admission process for masters in International Business in HTW Berlin Summer 2020... Please, am I sending my certified credentials through postal mail to uniassist or am uploading it through their site?.. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
osymaco1992:
AM Alert!!!!

What cat

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Has anyone here gotten / sent their NOUN transcript to German uni? how did you go about it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ogietom: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Good day house
Any mechanical engineer From FUTO please I need your urgent assistance. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ElFabchuks(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Guys, I've been waiting for AM for a month and a week now and my course starts next week monday 25th. Do I send my extension letter to the embassy by mail or do I wait till they ask for it? Please I would like to know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djkally: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
osymaco1992:
AM Alert!!!!

Can you help me buy something from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.