Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622553 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2019
kashman411:
good day house. pls I need an answer to this....

can ielts (general) be used to apply to schools in Germany? I ask this question because it is not always specified on daad on the type of ielts to use.

thanks for ur replies in advance
It's usually academic though some schools accept general. You'll have to mail the course coordinators and find out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2019
kwemkizito:
HELLO,

AFTER MAKING PAYMENT TO UNI ASSIST WHICH TAKES DAYS TO DISPLAY ON THEIR SYSTEM, CAN I QUICKLY SEND MY DOCUMENTS TO UNI ASSIST WITHOUT WAITING TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM ? OR MUST I WAIT AND DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM AND ADD IT UP WITH MY DOCUMENTS THEN SEND? OR CAN I UPLOAD MY APPLICATION FORM AS PART OF MY DOCUMENTS TO UNI ASSIST ON THEIR WEB SITE?

DO THEY ALSO NEED THE PHOTOCOPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT?

THANKS YOU.

You have to include the application form.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2019
You just need block for 1year even if you Course if for two years,it's has simple as that. I'm 100% sure of this. All the best

kolladey:
Elders in the house! Your boy needs your help.
My course is 18 months(A year and 6 months).
For the remaining 6 months after my first year, is it the 6 months blocked account funding I will do or must it be another one year funding?
Waiting for response(s).
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2019
kashman411:

can ielts (general) be used to apply to schools in Germany? I ask this question because it is not always specified on daad on the type of ielts to use.

You already have a step ahead with this certificate for your applications
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thewizardof0zil: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2019
please what’s the embassy’s email to submit remonstration to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by thompson4real: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hello house, I'm going to study in Germany in a course with Dutch language. Would I still open the block account and pay the 5m initial deposit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
thompson4real:
Hello house, I'm going to study in Germany in a course with Dutch language. Would I still open the block account and pay the 5m initial deposit?

Yes, unless you have sponsorship letter from Germany or scholarship from any German institution
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
jimnozi:
Can anybody help out? Which category can someone going for Bsc apply for CATEGORY A OR B? Thanks

Am sure u re to apply for CAT. B unless u have Zertifikat Deutsch B2 with Good (80% and above) or on scholarship from any German institution

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mollode: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
We chat on WhatsApp

haykays:
BOSSMAN, what are you doing in this space, are you game too
Let us rub minds..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kashman411: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
sassy92:

It's usually academic though some schools accept general. You'll have to mail the course coordinators and find out

thank u very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=HighPriest0 post=84723276]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
natinspires:

I haven’t really read from anyone , talking of or about recent visa interviews at the embassy. Not even a new appointment date . It’s been a little quiet . Please, kindly update if you have newest update with regards to this . Thanks .
. Just stay tuned very soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jimnozi: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Check the website

No info for Bsc on the webpage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Anyone sending documents to Germany from Uyo? We can split cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
faithzy:
Hello everyone waiting for Cartegory B, I know it's not easy. But I promise you next week, we would hear testimony!

Amen. In Jesus name. I join my faith with you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
kashman411:

U can use it. No problem. I know of someone on this thread who used it and was admittedadmitted. Unless ielts academic was specifically mentioned.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
SELENAqueensy:
Anyone sending documents to Germany from Uyo? We can split cost
when do u want to send it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kashman411: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
4realisreal:

U can use it. No problem. I know of someone on this thread who used it and was admittedadmitted. Unless ielts academic was specifically mentioned.

thanks for d info. I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kolladey(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mikeval001:
You just need block for 1year even if you Course if for two years,it's has simple as that. I'm 100% sure of this. All the best

ok. thanks sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kolladey(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
HighPriest0:

It depends on the city you are going to
ok. thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by natinspires: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
kameel9:

I don’t have o boss...
I’m applying on Tuesday again.
When is your resumption?

Registration starts February 24th. Lectures starts March 16.

Please what do you mean by applying again? Like you want to cancel the old appointment to apply afresh ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Check the website
Kindly drop the link here thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PrincessJr(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PrincessJr(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Legacy666:

Congratulations!!!! Buy yourself the airtime grin

Sorry to bother you. I intend applying for M.A in International relations and cultural diplomacy at the institute for cultural diplomacy, Berlin. How recognized is this school in Germany? Any other information will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
4realisreal:

Plz what are the criteria needed to be able to apply for Category A or B?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
faithzy:
Hello everyone waiting for Cartegory B, I know it's not easy. But I promise you next week, we would hear testimony!

Amen.

God help us

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by prettyamarh(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
cristalmedia:
Hello,
Anybody Applied to Kiel university / Christian-Albrechts- University?
I did dear

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cristalmedia: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hello House,
Anybody sending documents to Uni-assist should send me DM.
Location... Lag/Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by celestine7b: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Please I studied Metallurgical and materials engineering in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, I have a second class lower with a CGPA of 3.23 can I get a bachelor's degree admission in Germany??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by datOnitshaboy: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
celestine7b:
Please I studied Metallurgical and materials engineering in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, I have a second class lower with a CGPA of 3.23 can I get a bachelor's degree admission in Germany??

Your CGPA of 3.23 can even give u a masters admission in Germany cos its up to 2.5 in German scale...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Answer plz.
IMustWin:

Plz what are the criteria needed to be able to apply for Category A or B?

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.