Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614576 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
chrislong:
Hello everyone. I have just joined the thread. I have read through several pages and i have learnt several new things. Thank you.

I found some schools that i will love to apply to. For most, the deadline for application is January 15 and i have to apply via uni assist. I have a few questions concerning this:

1. I hear uni assist takes about 4 weeks to review, will it be too late to start the process for a January 15 deadline?
2. Has anyone sent documents to uni assist lately? I will be happy to see the full list of what you sent.

I will be grateful for any reply. Thank you.

To answer your questions,
1. It won't be too late if you have all your documents ready,

2. A lot of people have sent their documents and more are still sending...

Go ahead look for school and apply.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Silva19:

Sis, I have a question for you
Can somebody send certified statement of result instead of certificate to uniassit
A friend of mine wants to send documents to uniassit.... But he has not been given certificate
It's just the statement of result that he has
Yes you can
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
chrislong:
Thank you very much, this has really been helpful. I have a few more questions however please.

For the English proficiency letter, must it come from the university i attended? Or can i use one from a different university close by me?

Also for the documents, i assumed that since uniassist can be used to apply to different institutions, only the generic documents will be needed. Since letter of motivation and CV is mostly usually tailored to the particular course and institution, will i still be sending these to uni assist too?

Please kindly clarify. Thank you.

No, your EPL must come from the school you graduated from. Please make sure you check and confirm that the schools you're applying to accept EPL. Uniassist will not forward your documents to the school if you send EPL and they asked for English test.
CVs and Motivation letter don't need to be sent via post, simply upload onto your portal. If you're writing more than one motivation letter, write the school and course at the top of the letter so that Uniassist will forward appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
bjayNL:
Guys come to my aid o. I no longer understand what's happening.

I submitted my passport at the Embassy with my Travel insurance (Zenith Insurance), which happens to be the 2 items requested on the 29th of November. Today is the 9th of November, I haven't gotten any feedback, I sent mail, no response. I called, the same generic response that it is being worked on.

Please, any advice or heads up?

@elders

@Sassy92
I have a friend who was in a similar situation, I advised him to go to the embassy and demand for his visa by hand, he did and it worked for him. So try it and see.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
toulouse:
Good day everyone,
My question is what category does a medical doctor applying for a masters program falls into since medical degree is not been graded all over the world . Am i qualified for category A,pls i need urgent response

Category is not by profession, its by cgpa, scholarship and year of graduation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Silva19(f): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
sassy92:

Yes you can
Danke schön
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
originalwarriman:

originalwarriman:

originalwarriman:

My main point is we don’t use cpga in medicine,it’s not written on our certificates you either pass/fail.have gotten my AD already i just want to clarify things.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by westbuoy: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
toulouse:

My main point is we don’t use cpga in medicine,it’s not written on our certificates you either pass/fail.have gotten my AD already i just want to clarify things.

What year do you have on your certificate ? Or your school didn’t specify your graduation year ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
westbuoy:

What year do you have on your certificate ? Or your school didn’t specify your graduation year ?
I have a medical degree from Russia,graduated 2018,no grade was written on the certificate.just ordinary MEDICAL DEGREE with transcript.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
toulouse:

I have a medical degree from Russia,graduated 2018,no grade was written on the certificate.just ordinary MEDICAL DEGREE with transcript.

Then you are very very very good to go With categori A ....

Good luck doc

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good afternoon house. Pls anyone with KA Stroud engineering maths soft copy should kindly help me with it. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
HighPriest0:

Then you are very very very good to go With categori A ....

Good luck doc
Thanks so much,God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
akinswaggs:

Bro I thought you got an Ad for winter what happened?
university of tubingen refused to give me an extension of enrolment!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kinfinity007:
university of tubingen refused to give me an extension of enrolment!

Oh damn, have you gotten a new AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
sassy92:

I have a friend who was in a similar situation, I advised him to go to the embassy and demand for his visa by hand, he did and it worked for him. So try it and see.

@Sassy92

Please, who is this friend of yours? Can I communicate with the person on how he went about it? All they keep telling me is to send them an email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
akinswaggs:

Oh damn, have you gotten a new AD?
no, cat B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kinfinity007:
no, cat B

Alright
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrislong(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you very much

sassy92:

No, your EPL must come from the school you graduated from. Please make sure you check and confirm that the schools you're applying to accept EPL. Uniassist will not forward your documents to the school if you send EPL and they asked for English test.
CVs and Motivation letter don't need to be sent via post, simply upload onto your portal. If you're writing more than one motivation letter, write the school and course at the top of the letter so that Uniassist will forward appropriately.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ali228: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am. Mechatronics and Cyber-physical systems

ferguson1:

Please who is applying to

Deggendorf Institute Of Technology ( DIT)

Let's know ourselves, i will like to ask some questions, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Parko(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hi Friends!

I just got a Skype interview request from Augsburg university for the M.Sc. program in Materials Science. Please, Is anyone currently in Augsburg or has has done this interview before? Your advice/input will be highly appreciated. Thanks shocked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pheshbio(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good day all,
I have my interview coming up soonest, and I just detected that my waec result has the wrong form of my date of birth.
Can I use my Neco result instead? (So I get to buy the card for that instead of the waec scratch card)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
sassy92:

Sassy92, Kindly help us with the person's number by PM or you can respond to my pm with the person's contact. I and bjayNL got our AM the same day. We are so worried as the Visum doesn't take this long.
Boys bags are set for the move biko

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
pheshbio:
Good day all,
I have my interview coming up soonest, and I just detected that my waec result has the wrong form of my date of birth.
Can I use my Neco result instead? (So I get to buy the card for that instead of the waec scratch card)

Swear affidavit to your waec date of birth you should be fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Simon0017(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good day house, where can I certify academic documents in the island part of Lagos , aside the German consulate. Thanks in advance .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simon0017:
Good day house, where can I certify academic documents in the island part of Lagos , aside the German consulate. Thanks in advance .

Lagos High Court

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pheshbio(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks. Will do just that.
princejck:

Swear affidavit to your waec date of birth you should be fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kinfinity007:
no, cat B
Sorry Man. Was it Category B you got your AD for the winter semester?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tobymac93: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please, for people that certified their documents at the high court, how much did it cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Has anyone gotten admission at Göttingen?
I mean for summer 2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by reigningme: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
SELENAqueensy:
Has anyone gotten admission at Göttingen?
I mean for summer 2020

I also applied to the Uni of Gottingen. I have not gotten admission. I applied for the MSc Applied Computer Science. What course did you apply for?. LEt's talk please. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
God of AD where are you? cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.