Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615400 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anacondaprick: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2019
YomiAfo:
Hi guys.
I’m a new applicant to this german application. I have a low cgpa 2.9(german scale). I already applied to georg-August universitat gottingen.
Minimum grade requirement says a 3.0. It’s not restricted as well.
I want to ask what my chances are. Thank you

As long as you meet the stated prerequisite , you have a good chance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2019
I tap into this faith.
faithzy:
Good morning guys, as the AD date drop today. Please indicate your Cartegory. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2019
westbuoy:

Forgive me if my words negate what you are expecting.
Please we should avoid trolling this thread with answered questions.
Try as much as you can to read as most of your questions are already answered on the previous page
Read from page 1 and you will find the answers you seek.
Asking questions that are already answered depicts joviality from your end.

Lets help ourselves to be helped

Thanks for your answer but is the answer on this part 7
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Anacondaprick:

As long as you meet the stated prerequisite , you have a good chance

Okay, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Askkate8:

Thanks for your answer but is the answer on this part 7
First page on this thread, start from there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
sassy92:

We can't tell you what your chances are, that's the school's decision. Just pray and hope it works out well.
Alright, thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by celestine7b: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Pls I have a German Scale grade of 2.33( German scale ) Metallurgical and materials Engineering. If I apply for masters what are my chances of getting it and which schools or courses can I surely get?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 0yewale(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
I don't know how often this need to be said ..

1. No one has the ability to make admission or visa decisions here ...
2. No one will search for schools for you.
3. No sure odds (it is not Bet9Ja)... you can only try and leverage experience of those that have tried before you.

These sort of questions does nothing but litters this thread and make it even more difficult for new joiners to get arguably more important answers just as it discourages those already in Deutschland to create time to make more contributions.

This is the reason why new joiners are generally advised to go through the thread from the beginning (even previous parts).. There is 95% chance that the answers to your questions is already there somewhere in the thread, as they are arguably not new.

Please don't be too lazy to do the needful yourself ...

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2019
celestine7b:
Pls I have a German Scale grade of 2.33( German scale ) Metallurgical and materials Engineering. If I apply for masters what are my chances of getting it and which schools or courses can I surely get?
Again, NOBODY HERE CAN TELL YOU YOUR CHANCES, that's up to the school. Please do your research yourself. Check daad.de for schools.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emeka2103: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2019
faithzy:
Good morning guys, as the AD date drop today. Please indicate your Cartegory. Thanks
��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
celestine7b:

Baba why asking the same question over and over again na
Nobody here has the power to tell you that just
The school or course coordinator is in the best place to do that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Energygod:

Baba why asking the same question over and over again na
Nobody here has the power to tell you that just
The school or course coordinator is in the best place to do that

Lol you even get energy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Could someone pls help me confirm the filling of my visa form.

1. I intend to stay for NO longer than twelve months in the federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the entire duration of my stay -Yes or No? I ticked No

2. What is my reference? I wrote the sch I got admission and its address.

3. Intended duration of stay. I wrote the 2yrs duration of my study.

4. Do I have health insurance? Yes or No? I ticked yes

Pls help confirm this info
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrislong(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Hello everyone. I have just joined the thread. I have read through several pages and i have learnt several new things. Thank you.

I found some schools that i will love to apply to. For most, the deadline for application is January 15 and i have to apply via uni assist. I have a few questions concerning this:

1. I hear uni assist takes about 4 weeks to review, will it be too late to start the process for a January 15 deadline?
2. Has anyone sent documents to uni assist lately? I will be happy to see the full list of what you sent.

I will be grateful for any reply. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ejay99(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2019
IMustWin:

Plz what are the criteria needed to be able to apply for Category A or B?
this info is on german embassy website like someone on here said no body here is a staff of the embassy or the schools in Germany try and make your own researches some of the questions asked here are so annoying because this are basic questions people should know by researching before embarking on this journey let me come and be going when my Ad and Al drops I will come and drop my testimony . tschuss ���

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Coldie:

I cant say it until its assured.

The person who made me switch to cat A, said its based on speculation but its worth the try than me waiting its better to switch go there and get turned down than waiting for a Cat B application that's obviously not coming

I wish u God's favour on that day 16th Dec. Pls Coldie do well to inform us about the interview so that the rest of us can probably follow...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thewizardof0zil: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019

Thewizardof0zil:
please what’s the embassy’s email to submit remonstration to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2019
chrislong:
Hello everyone. I have just joined the thread. I have read through several pages and i have learnt several new things. Thank you.

I found some schools that i will love to apply to. For most, the deadline for application is January 15 and i have to apply via uni assist. I have a few questions concerning this:

1. I hear uni assist takes about 4 weeks to review, will it be too late to start the process for a January 15 deadline?
2. Has anyone sent documents to uni assist lately? I will be happy to see the full list of what you sent.

I will be grateful for any reply. Thank you.

1. You can send now, provided your documents and payment get to Uniassist by January 15th youre good. So start now, however you may not get admission letter on time especially for schools that offer rolling admission, and getting admission on time is crucial in getting visa appointment.
2. The documents required is based on the documents the schools you're applying to require. But basically its transcripts, certificates, English test or EPL, motivation letter, CV etc. So check the requirements of the schools you're applying to.
If you don't have all your documents already, then you may not meet with the deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Good day everyone,
My question is what category does a medical doctor applying for a masters program falls into since medical degree is not been graded all over the world . Am i qualified for category A,pls i need urgent response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2019
0yewale:
I don't know how often this need to be said ..

1. No one has the ability to make admission or visa decisions here ...
2. No one will search for schools for you.
3. No sure odds (it is not Bet9Ja)... you can only try and leverage experience of those that have tried before you.

These sort of questions does nothing but litters this thread and make it even more difficult for new joiners to get arguably more important answers just as it discourages those already in Deutschland to create time to make more contributions.

This is the reason why new joiners are generally advised to go through the thread from the beginning (even previous parts).. There is 95% chance that the answers to your questions is already there somewhere in the thread, as they are arguably not new.

Please don't be too lazy to do the needful yourself ...
sound it bro, me sef tire, are we the one to search for courses for them, are we the one to tell them if they will be accepted, guys please read its for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Simon0017(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2019
Please who knows where to certify academic documents in the island and the cost apart from German consulate. Please treat as urgent thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Guys come to my aid o. I no longer understand what's happening.

I submitted my passport at the Embassy with my Travel insurance (Zenith Insurance), which happens to be the 2 items requested on the 29th of November. Today is the 9th of November, I haven't gotten any feedback, I sent mail, no response. I called, the same generic response that it is being worked on.

Please, any advice or heads up?

@elders

@Sassy92
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
asamwababy:

Thought you received AM why unblock then.

Yes. But didn’t make it to DE again. Something came up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Kinfinity007:
Applying via uni-assist, and meeting all requirements, is admission guaranteed?

Bro I thought you got an Ad for winter what happened?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarshRiley(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Good day everyone,pls I want to ask, can I take certificates that are laminated for Certification at the German embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrislong(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you very much, this has really been helpful. I have a few more questions however please.

For the English proficiency letter, must it come from the university i attended? Or can i use one from a different university close by me?

Also for the documents, i assumed that since uniassist can be used to apply to different institutions, only the generic documents will be needed. Since letter of motivation and CV is mostly usually tailored to the particular course and institution, will i still be sending these to uni assist too?

Please kindly clarify. Thank you.

sassy92:

1. You can send now, provided your documents and payment get to Uniassist by January 15th youre good. So start now, however you may not get admission letter on time especially for schools that offer rolling admission, and getting admission on time is crucial in getting visa appointment.
2. The documents required is based on the documents the schools you're applying to require. But basically its transcripts, certificates, English test or EPL, motivation letter, CV etc. So check the requirements of the schools you're applying to.
If you don't have all your documents already, then you may not meet with the deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Silva19(f): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2019
sassy92:

Sis, I have a question for you
Can somebody send certified statement of result instead of certificate to uniassit
A friend of mine wants to send documents to uniassit.... But he has not been given certificate
It's just the statement of result that he has
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Good morning everyone

PLEASE!!

HAVE ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO DO THE FINTIBA AND N26 VERIFICATION USING THE NEW NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT?
AND HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT IT?

ANYONE PLEASE
IT IS URGENT!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yes sure that's what I used ...most schools requires certificate though
Silva19:

Sis, I have a question for you
Can somebody send certified statement of result instead of certificate to uniassit
A friend of mine wants to send documents to uniassit.... But he has not been given certificate
It's just the statement of result that he has
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Silva19(f): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
precious225:
Yes sure that's what I used ...most schools requires certificate though
danke schön
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Askkate8:
Elders in the house please what's the requirement for someone who want to go for B.sc degree in Germany

I means what's the requirement like

O.level and what please

1. You must have your waec + 100level degree from a university or,

2. You must have graduated with a first degree with a low cgpa.

Just the few points
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
celestine7b:

My brother, go to Daad.de and look for course of your choice and begin your application.

Nothing is certain in life...just try

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.