Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616777 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
shantelleasante:
God of AD where are you? cry
At Daura���

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good evening everyone,

If you will be sending documents to uniassist from Abuja between now and next week Friday please kindly signify and let us collabo.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
toulouse:

My main point is we don’t use cpga in medicine,it’s not written on our certificates you either pass/fail.have gotten my AD already i just want to clarify things.

Third class degree = pass

Go figure

But i pray your path shines more light as you go for AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
4realisreal:

Could someone pls help me confirm the filling of my visa form.

1. I intend to stay for NO longer than twelve months in the federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the entire duration of my stay -Yes or No? I ticked No

2. What is my reference? I wrote the sch I got admission and its address.

3. Intended duration of stay. I wrote the 2yrs duration of my study.

4. Do I have health insurance? Yes or No? I ticked yes

Pls help confirm this info
Thank you.
. 1:don't touch that leave it blank there is nothing like No and yes there. .2. full Info of the institution that grant you admission 3. According to your admission letter From beginning of your course to the end write the full date. 4. Yes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good evening, everyone...

Please is there anyone who has a scheduled Skype Interview for FH MUNSTER and Gottingen?

For those who applied,what are the likely questions do they ask in the SKYPE Interview?

Thanks...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Go figure

Bro there is nothing like third class degree in medicine,we are not been graded,it’s either you pass or fail,they don’t write anything on our certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
toulouse:

Bro there is nothing like third class degree in medicine,we are not been graded,it’s either you pass or fail,they don’t write anything on our certificate.

I know...when and where are you having your interview ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I know...when and where are you having your interview
January,Lagos,just wanted to be sure of the category A for doctors going for masters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
toulouse:

January,Lagos,just wanted to be sure of the category A for doctors going for masters.

Which school's AL and for which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Which school's AL and for which course?
HS Anhalt,Biomedical engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blaisero: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gavrelino123:
Good evening, everyone...

Please is there anyone who has a scheduled Skype Interview for FH MUNSTER and Gottingen?

For those who applied,what are the likely questions do they ask in the SKYPE Interview?

Thanks...

Yh I did the interview for d first batch last week, please inbox me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. 1:don't touch that leave it blank there is nothing like No and yes there. .2. full Info of the institution that grant you admission 3. According to your admission letter From beginning of your course to the end write the full date. 4. Yes.

Thanks brother for ur response! What about "Has a formal declaration of commitment been completed" is it No, Yes by the reference or yes by a different sponsor. This is Under means of support

Thank u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 3:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Ali228:
I am. Mechatronics and Cyber-physical systems

OK nice
Have they gotten back to you since after the application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2019
4realisreal:

Thanks brother for ur response! What about "Has a formal declaration of commitment been completed" is it No, Yes by the reference or yes by a different sponsor. This is Under means of support

Thank u
. Oh oh seems you are using the Online application brother, I thought you are filling the paper application, the online application is headache I will advice you to use the paper application only and please disregard my first message if you are using the online application I have not use the online application before .especially number 1,2 and 3. The paper application is straight forward and easy to fill.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nayo10(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Good day guys, anyone applying for university of applied sciences Hamburg, do I have to send my documents to the school after the online application. Thank you as you assist me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by blaugrana82(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning guy, I've been trying to login to uniassist site but it's logging in. I kindly want to know if there's any other person experiencing same issue or just me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by harriseen(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning my people. Please is there anyone in University of Paderborn who knows if the school grants enrollment extension. If they do how long extra do they give?

Does anyone know anyone who’s benefited from this arrangement?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Go figure

Not for medical degree, he/she qualifies for Cat A with the supposed "pass". It isn't third class
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019
akinswaggs:

Not for medical degree, he/she qualifies for Cat A with the supposed "pass". It isn't third class

grin

I hope so.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2019
ferguson1:

OK nice
Have they gotten back to you since after the application?
I also applied to Daggendorf. No news yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin

I hope so.
It’s not only in Nigeria,worldwide it’s like that,all medical degrees are the same,no ranking,so we can decide to choose cat A or B in my opinion.moreso i got the degree from Russia.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2019
toulouse:

It’s not only in Nigeria,worldwide it’s like that,all medical degrees are the same,no ranking,so we can decide to choose cat A or B in my opinion.moreso i got the degree from Russia.

Omoh...you guys are the lucky ones.

At least you had your transcripts graded with point averages for a few years besides hundred level, right. Cos those Uniassist vultures grade doctors transcript like peasants

What the hell am I writing

Keep us posted on how your ad goes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Silva19(f): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2019
starboychan:
Good evening everyone,

If you will be sending documents to uniassist from Abuja between now and next week Friday please kindly signify and let us collabo.

Regards
I sent you a pm please reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2019
harriseen:
Good morning my people. Please is there anyone in University of Paderborn who knows if the school grants enrollment extension. If they do how long extra do they give?

Does anyone know anyone who’s benefited from this arrangement?
which session are you going in for? summer? or winter?....They don't give enrollment extension. At least that is what i saw on my AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Omoh...you guys are the lucky ones.

At least you had your transcripts graded with point averages for a few years besides hundred level, right. Cos those Uniassist vultures grade doctors transcript like peasants

What the hell am I writing
No problem,i will update you.

Keep us posted on how your ad goes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Slip:
Nothing to be sorry about Sis smiley

For a friend (CAT B) i booked on September 28th with start date of March 15th and he got AD for January 10th on October 31st....

Regards,

Went back to read some of the messages here and saw this..
Was this actually real?
If it was then maybe there's a bit hope �
GOD OF CATEGORY B.. HEAR OUR CRY...�

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning house, pls anyone with KA Stroud engineering maths soft copy should kindly help me with it. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by harriseen(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2019
shantelleasante:

which session are you going in for? summer? or winter?....They don't give enrollment extension. At least that is what i saw on my AL.

Going for summer. This whole category B delay is just messing with one’s mind

I actually asked the question cos I’m preparing my mind for the worst.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=toulouse post=84785779][/quote]
I just spoke with the visa section of the embassy,and they told me in as much as the medical degree was obtained after 2017,I am qualified under the category A.no more doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yitchaq: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning, anybody gotten admission to oth amberg-weiden summer 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.