Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621884 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2019
daybour2002:
Does that mean if you get AL for Germany today, you will have to wait another 12months for AD ,my questions is that will one not lose the admission during the waiting period?Does that mean if you get AL for Germany today, you will have to wait another 12months for AD ,my questions is that will one not lose the admission during the waiting period?please what's our fate before one proceed to seeking admission

I guess the embassy wants applicants to book an appointment and also get an admission that’s closest to the appointment date. Eg, since it’s 12 months waiting period, you’ll have to book an appointment now and apply for January 2021 admission. My understanding of it anyway ��‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betnomore: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2019
I don't av access to mail for now. Phone stolen. Can I have ur WhatsApp number so that I can reach u using my wife's phone. Thanks

YomiAfo:

Crop protection
How about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Betnomore:
I don't av access to mail for now. Phone stolen. Can I have ur WhatsApp number so that I can reach u using my wife's phone. Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by humbleprof19(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good Day, Please can anyone advise which Private Health Insurance is suitable for enrollment.
Something cheap and acceptable
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adedipeopeyemi97: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Betnomore post=84954535]Bro how did you go about the application process. I'm new into this stuff and have found 6 universities i can apply to with Göttingen among them. Do i need to send transcript to each and every University separately? Another concern for me with University of Göttingen is what is written on their website getting a job in Göttingen is rather difficult as a lot of German students also look for jobs - don't count on this opportunity for financing your studies

[/quote
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adedipeopeyemi97: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
YomiAfo:

What course? Can I send you a pm?
Crop protection
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adedipeopeyemi97: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
adedipeopeyemi97:

Crop protection
I'm open to receiving PMs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
adedipeopeyemi97:

Just did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Coldie:

Like we all predicted

Na Man you be grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betnomore: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
I tried applying but it ain't going through. Is there something wrong I'm doing?

adedipeopeyemi97:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Coldie:

Like we all predicted
How many Visa applicant were with you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Toby88:

I guess the embassy wants applicants to book an appointment and also get an admission that’s closest to the appointment date. Eg, since it’s 12 months waiting period, you’ll have to book an appointment now and apply for January 2021 admission. My understanding of it anyway ��‍♂️
so winter applicants shouldn't waste their time applying, what of the usually purge by April and September, this embassy should come clean, they are just playing around
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
chinamims:
Good Fam,
Greetings to you all and happy Xmas in advance. Okay I have been doing my findings but still want your guidance as I seek for admission in one of the universities in Germany that offers industrial sociology and Labour studies. What is the first step that I should take before application? Im looking at mid 2020 at most.

Check university of kassel

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Don't stop Learning go ahead. German language is a plus for you and don't get distracted by Appointment date, it will surely come go ahead with your lessons
I really hope so but its getting bleaker.
Waited 3 months during the winter semester. Now on another painful wait..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Any experienced applicants should please help out on this .....Abeg.....Thanks a lot....

Alexanderyombo:
Hello, please anyone who has applied for scholarship after gaining his/her admission, should please share the links...I want to apply for one......thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Anyone here just started or has been using Duolingo to learn German? Please tell me your username so I can add you so we can like keep each other motivated and learning via trying to score higher points. Cheers. Reading the thread and on page 159 now cry
Gabelegendary
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
GabeLegendary:

Last last all these German go waste if no A.D.
I've paused my lessons for weeks now becos of this disappointment..�

Don't be a weak ass man. Press on

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Modesta24:
modesta
Couldn't find this Username. There are a lot I.Ds with the name Modesta.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
SOLARPOWER1:

Don't be a weak ass man. Press on
Learning a new language is difficult and requires dedication. And it's not so easy being dedicated to something you no longer believe in.
But I'll push on like you said... It can still happen.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
chinamims:
Good Fam,
Greetings to you all and happy Xmas in advance. Okay I have been doing my findings but still want your guidance as I seek for admission in one of the universities in Germany that offers industrial sociology and Labour studies. What is the first step that I should take before application? Im looking at mid 2020 at most.

Start with daad.de. But start reading from page one of this thread for your own good

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
GabeLegendary:

Gabelegendary

I have added you. Thanks. How long did it take you to reach 11k+ points?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Modesta24:
modesta

The username isn't unique. Lots of other users use same name plus they are not German learners
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
GabeLegendary:

Learning a new language is difficult and requires dedication. And it's not so easy being dedicated to something you no longer believe in.
But I'll push on like you said... It can still happen.
Thanks
This is pure Faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bundestag(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=doppelganger10 post=83820816]LONG POST ALERT!!!

AL: 23rd July, 2019
AD: 4th Oct, 2019 (Booked on 24th July, AD came 25th July 2019)
AM: 29th Oct, 2019
Visum: 7th Nov, 2019

I must confess, this was beautifully written. Your attention to detail is spot on. I do hope to leave a post like this in the near future. By God's grace. Wishing you the very best in your sojourn.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
It depends on the school and course you are applying for. For TU Darmstadt application for some courses for winter 2020/2021 is active already

Megatronn:
I'm not really in a haste or pressure whatsoever. Reasons being that I want to start my classes winter of 2020... Seeking for schools that offer admission for winter 2020 seems difficult even on uni assist... Please who knows a way around this? When do y'all think is the right time to apply for admission (winter 2020) and subsequently visa...? Thanks for your candid replies.. Links are welcomed too.. Si abonga
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Debo54: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good day guys ! I applied to 3 schools via uni assist and only one of them says okay others say faulty. Is 1.4 Average a good or low grade in the German scale with having only one school okay do you guys advise I apply to another school or change of being admitted is high when it says okay

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello guys. Can anyone please throw more light on Germany Universities academic calendar system?

Specifically, if for example I apply and select Winter semester as my start date, does this mean that winter semester will be my first semester in Germany?

Technically, I don't know if their calender is continuous or if it's strictly divided like our own here that is first and second semester, which means it's impossible to start school in second semester in Nigeria.

Thanks for your input. I don't know if my question is clear enough, but I can provide more explanation if needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
humbleprof19:
Good Day, Please can anyone advise which Private Health Insurance is suitable for enrollment.
Something cheap and acceptable
Danke
care concept. €28 monthly for the minimum package

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.