Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617749 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2019
Pls is asking for help, or wanting to connect with someone going to the same sch an offense? Cause my post keeps getting hidden.

I need someone to help me clarify this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Crystal2615: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2019
hello house..I have issues paying my uni-assist fee. Does anyone know how I can go about it? It keeps bringing "could not load application overview" after paying. I have changed cards 2 times , different banks. Thank you..
Pls someone should help me out �����
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2019
please which school? have you gotten AD?
sassy92:

I responded to your PM but yet to get any feedback from you, we need to connect since we're going to the same school and course. I already have a few friends there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2019
CryptoClub2018:

Bro,I know that guy personally. He stays in my street and trust me he his going through a lot right now. I wish I can help him because he his a nice guy that help guys a lot in the street before I heard he resigns from his place of work to pursue his MBA at LBS. I pray he finds peace & his family is well known too in my area
C who Dey r vouching for abeg

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
gbens2000:

C who Dey r vouching for abeg

I even think say nahh MBA student in DE wey dey hungry

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
princejck:

I even think say nahh MBA student in DE wey dey hungry

Can we meet up for f*ck grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Can we meet up for f*ck grin grin

I don’t swing that way bro. grin

I been wan help the guy thinking say him legit.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
lol, Mascot wan use money Bleep olosho�����

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealFirstLady(f): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

I don't know if I should go for the interview.

Am scared as F.

DON'T CANCEL!!! GO! kiss kiss kiss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

Am scared as F.

You know you are not qualified for the category you booked. You know the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
RealFirstLady:

DON'T CANCEL!!! GO! kiss kiss kiss

grin grin interview is tomorrow. It's now or never ...
We die here grin

He has sworn to kill his agent I'm sure grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Family reunion visa applicants are atleast getting dates

The embassy is working
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Alexanderyombo:
I applied for my visa appointment date on July 24, 2019, my appointment was scheduled to be September 12th, 2019 by 7.00a.m.
I got to the German Embassy as early as 6:30a.m for my interview, have all my documents well arranged. It came to my turn for the ( V.O ) to interview me ;

V.O :- Please may I have application forms
Me :- I gave it to her
V.O :- She referenced my registration which was on July 24, 2019 and asked me which organization is sponsoring me

Me:- I told her am using blocked account that am not on scholarship.. She insisted, asking me to bring out my sponsorship proof, I was confused because I am very sure that am using blocked account for my subsistence to live in Germany. I tried to explain and plead with her that my school is resuming by October 1, 2019 and have been enrolled. Unfortunately, she didn't attend to me because I couldn't give her the proof of sponsorship. Lo and behold, I was misled due to my ignorance about the whole application processes, based on the wrong information given to me when filling the Visa appointment reservation online.

Immediately, on my way back home in a sad mood. I rebooked for another appointment under Category A because I met one of the criterias listed but am concerned mostly about when the Appointment Date will arrive because my School will be resuming OCTOBER 1st.

Please brothers and Sisters, I need a powerful way forward, I need my Appointment Date back ASAP..... Thanks for your response
Those telling me to have faith.

Me and this guy is on exactly the same situation and watch how he's played out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

Ahh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ahh
Nairaland is really help full.

Am in Lagos already though.

I located the German embassy today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hello, please anyone who has applied for scholarship after gaining his/her admission, should please share the links...I want to apply for one......thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmmmmm.......That was a sad day bro......
Well, God will seeyou through...... Just have faith, you never can predict God's way........

Coldie:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
You can never say never,the grace and annointing you carry might be different from his. God can break the Consulate protoyfor your sake as long as you have faith and you trust in God.

Coldie:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Someone booked the wrong category and is being encouraged to go, it's well o grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:
Nairaland is really help full.
Am in Lagos already though.
I located the German embassy today.
Well u have nothing to lose, just go, and gist us lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
janettee:
Someone booked the wrong category and is being encouraged to go, it's well o grin

He’s been used as guinea pig, if it works out for him everyone will start booking Cat. A , even if they don’t qualify.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by smokinloud(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
princejck:

Yea if ur undergraduate studies is in German and you re having Goethe Zertifikat Deutsch B2 with 80% and above, then u can book under Cat. A
okay thanks a lot.
I appreciate the time you took to give me attention...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
princejck:

He’s been used as guinea pig, if it works out for him everyone will start booking Cat. A , even if they don’t qualify.

Being grin

Even if it works out well for him
You can imagine that The rates of visa rejections are about to get insanely high
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oke48(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

Am scared as F.

You are one of the reasons why the german embassy and most embassies now frown at Nigerians visa applications. Simple instruction, we cannot follow. The conditions were clearly stated for the different categories and you intentionally booked the wrong category. Sit down and ask yourself this simple question "deep down, am I qualified for this category?" if your answer is yes, then fine; if no, ask yourself this simple question again "then why did I book it?" Can't you be civilised and adhere to simple instruction? Most people screaming now don't even have admission yet not to talk of means of finance and they went ahead booking, thereby creating more problems for the ones who already have admission and means of finance. It is people like you that makes them see as us as very desperate set of people. Anyone telling you to go with Faith is joking because Germans don't joke with rules. God didn't tell you to test your Faith by disobedience. Good luck

12 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oke48(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
oke48:

You are one of the reasons why the german embassy and most embassies now frown at Nigerians visa applications. Simple instruction, we cannot follow. The conditions were clearly stated for the different categories and you intentionally decided to book the wrong category. Sit down and ask yourself this simple question "deep down, am I qualified for this category?" if your answer is yes, then fine; if no, ask yourself this simple question again "then why did I book it?" Can't you be civilised and adhere to simple instruction? Most people screaming don't have admission yet not to talk of means of finance and they went ahead booking, thereby creating more problems for the ones who already have admission and means of finance. It is people like you that makes them see as us as very desperate set of people. Anyone telling you to go with Faith is joking because germans don't joke with rules. God didn't tell you to test your Faith by disobedience. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
oke48:

You are one of the reasons why the german embassy and most embassies now frown at Nigerians visa applications. Simple instruction, we cannot follow. The conditions were clearly stated for the different categories and you intentionally decided to book the wrong category. Sit down and ask yourself this simple question "deep down, am I qualified for this category?" if your answer is yes, then fine; if no, ask yourself this simple question again "then why did I book it?" Can't you be civilised and adhere to simple instruction? Most people screaming don't have admission yet not to talk of means of finance and they went ahead booking, thereby creating more problems for the ones who already have admission and means of finance. It is people like you that makes them see as us as very desperate set of people. Anyone telling you to go with Faith is joking because germans don't joke with rules. God didn't tell you to taste your Faith by disobedience. Good luck

But we are desperate and impatient grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abby2443: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hello great minds. Please who also applied to Nurtingen-Geislingen University? Has anyone gotten his/her admission letter from them recently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
oke48:

You are one of the reasons why the german embassy and most embassies now frown at Nigerians visa applications. Simple instruction, we cannot follow. The conditions were clearly stated for the different categories and you intentionally decided to book the wrong category. Sit down and ask yourself this simple question "deep down, am I qualified for this category?" if your answer is yes, then fine; if no, ask yourself this simple question again "then why did I book it?" Can't you be civilised and adhere to simple instruction? Most people screaming don't have admission yet not to talk of means of finance and they went ahead booking, thereby creating more problems for the ones who already have admission and means of finance. It is people like you that makes them see as us as very desperate set of people. Anyone telling you to go with Faith is joking because germans don't joke with rules. God didn't tell you to taste your Faith by disobedience. Good luck

My guy I don talk I don tire, some Nigerians think the rules don’t apply to them or believe faith will see them through... Nigerians contributed to the messed up system we have right now not just the government only.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

But we are desperate and impatient grin

Am curious to read the feedback of the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chidi4eze(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hello!!

Has anyone had this kind of response from uniassist and please what did you do;
"Reason(s):
Unfortunately your application is incomplete.
The following documents were either not submitted, or were not sufficiently certified:

*transcript and degree certificate sent directly by your university"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
This thread funny die I swear.

Pesin dey come nairaland tell us sey im get ulcer at the same time im dey look for pussy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.