Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617699 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princebergz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yeah... I applied for the International Masters of Landscape Architecture and my admission dropped first or second week in November

abby2443:
Hello great minds. Please who also applied to Nurtingen-Geislingen University? Has anyone gotten his/her admission letter from them recently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oke48(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
WARUM:

shut up!! dont discourage him!!! life itself is a risk

Just look at how disrespectful and aggressive you are? I was trying to make a point and you're saying I shouldn't discourage him. Did I tell him not to go? It's none of my business if he decides to go or not. Even if it eventually goes well or not, it's still none of my business. Life is a risk doesn't mean we should be uncivilized. Look at the hardship now as regards traveling out of Nigeria, it's as a result of accumulated sins of our fellow brothers and sisters who have failed to behave themselves in the past. It's so unfortunate that people like you don't calm down to understand simple analogy instead you support gambling with the future of innocent people. You are also one of the reasons why this country is getting messed up. If I decide to comment on this thread or not doesn't change who or where I am now. It is clear from your perceptive that most Nigerians don't like being told the truth!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
oke48:

You are one of the reasons why the german embassy and most embassies now frown at Nigerians visa applications. Simple instruction, we cannot follow. The conditions were clearly stated for the different categories and you intentionally booked the wrong category. Sit down and ask yourself this simple question "deep down, am I qualified for this category?" if your answer is yes, then fine; if no, ask yourself this simple question again "then why did I book it?" Can't you be civilised and adhere to simple instruction? Most people screaming now don't even have admission yet not to talk of means of finance and they went ahead booking, thereby creating more problems for the ones who already have admission and means of finance. It is people like you that makes them see as us as very desperate set of people. Anyone telling you to go with Faith is joking because Germans don't joke with rules. God didn't tell you to test your Faith by disobedience. Good luck

You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

Those telling me to have faith.

Me and this guy is on exactly the same situation and watch how he's played out

Omo please update us after your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Im praying he doesn't make it to the venue grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Not surprised, you've always been a devil.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
clintonsparkz:

Clueless as always.

Didn't know devils prayed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hahahahaha....u funny grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

Those telling me to have faith.

Me and this guy is on exactly the same situation and watch how he's played out

Faith won't make the right thing wrong, cancel and rebook under the right CAT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
princejck:

He’s been used as guinea pig, if it works out for him everyone will start booking Cat. A , even if they don’t qualify.

And this is why he/she won't be attended to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
oke48:

You are one of the reasons why the german embassy and most embassies now frown at Nigerians visa applications. Simple instruction, we cannot follow. The conditions were clearly stated for the different categories and you intentionally booked the wrong category. Sit down and ask yourself this simple question "deep down, am I qualified for this category?" if your answer is yes, then fine; if no, ask yourself this simple question again "then why did I book it?" Can't you be civilised and adhere to simple instruction? Most people screaming now don't even have admission yet not to talk of means of finance and they went ahead booking, thereby creating more problems for the ones who already have admission and means of finance. It is people like you that makes them see as us as very desperate set of people. Anyone telling you to go with Faith is joking because Germans don't joke with rules. God didn't tell you to test your Faith by disobedience. Good luck

No normal person should joke with rules..

I'm just surprised how people are bringing religion into the whole thing, something that is clearly stated.

Imagine someone not being a student of unilAg, but going with Faith to try and sit for an exam in the school

Does it work?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aizenosa(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
sassy92:

Obviously the certification wasn't done correctly; I certified at state high court and Uniassist accepted my documents. So, make sure EVERY PAGE of the documents are stamped, If the document has front and back, you must certify the front and back

please did you go with original and photocopy documents to high court or just photocopy. also, how do I ensure that it was notary properly. thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
akinswaggs:

And this is why he/she won't be attended to

It’s just sad that he’s wasting precious slot that should be given to a qualified applicant.

Last last him go join Cat.B

If I’m VO after sending him back he deserves 6 months ban before applying for another appointment.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
princejck:

It’s just sad that he’s wasting precious slot that should be given to a qualified applicant.

If I’m VO after sending him back he deserves 6 months ban before applying for another appointment.
Its not my fault u dae mad o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:

No it’s my fault

You might as well travel to Germany without visa hoping immigration will let u through....nahh u get faith pass nahh

You’ve established many times here that u re not qualified for Cat. A yet u still dey say no be ur fault. Last last nahh work of the devil u go talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abby2443: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh really! I applied for the same course. Wondering why I'm yet to get any response from them.

princebergz:
Yeah... I applied for the International Masters of Landscape Architecture and my admission dropped first or second week in November

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
princejck:

Exactly date that should be given to someone who honestly qualifies for the slot, but No.

Later they'll say people are not getting dates, it's because of things like this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Purehuman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please, I need a concise explanation to this newsletter.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princebergz(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
I hope you get a positive response soonest. There's a twist to the entire programme though, lectures would be at Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, Freising

abby2443:
Oh really! I applied for the same course. Wondering why I'm yet to get any response from them.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=clintonsparkz post=84938614] Not surprised, you've always been a devil.[/quote grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Burst my head o grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Megatronn(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Great Nigerian Students... Lol
I don tire for una matter...
@Coldie, your fowl fit lay cooked egg today ooo!..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2019
clintonsparkz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Burst my head o grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Megatronn(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2019
It's obviously stated.. Lol... CAT A: 10months, CAT B:12months..waiting period...
Purehuman:
Please, I need a concise explanation to this newsletter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Megatronn(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2019
I swear gannnn..!! grin grin grin grin grin
Energygod:

This guy e be like say you Don gbana before you enter this thread grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Megatronn(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2019
And self explanatory...
Megatronn:
It's obviously stated.. Lol... CAT A: 10months, CAT B:12months..waiting period...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Coldie:

My guy i dey your back!!!! Go your interview like a boss and pepper this Mofoz...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2019
WARUM:

My guy i dey your back!!!! Go your interview like a boss and pepper this Mofoz...

Only you?

How hefty do you look? Hope you no be one sickle cell diseased patient wey dey try form bodyguard here. You will both be crushed at Walter Carrington if all hell breaks

Hope you don't intend to run and leave coldie's dick hanging lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Only you?

How hefty do you look? Hope you no be one sickle cell diseased patient wey dey try form bodyguard here. You will both be crushed at Walter Carrington if all hell breaks

Hope you don't intend to run and leave coldie's dick hanging lol

mk I faint small be4 I laugh,bro go do ur tin ur visa is sure no mind us bad belle

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yitchaq: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning guys, for those of us dt av gotten admitted to OTH Amberg weiden International business , na ds week be deadline for enrollment, let’s try and meet up , especially d studentwerk enrollment fee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.